test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for SG

bkdieselbkdiesel Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello!

I'm not technically new, I've played a tiny bit here and there since CO went free to play but I've never stuck around long after level 11 or so, mainly because I can never find anyone to play with.

I'm okay with RP (I was a moderator on a minecraft RP server for a while telling people off for using text speak in local chat). More than anything I'm looking for a casual environment.

Here is a picture of my current character, if that helps.
Post edited by bkdiesel on

Comments

• Options
    nmsquirrelnmsquirrel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Me too is looking for a casual SG to help.

i dont know which SG's here are active or not.

im level 15 and cruising...
    i am SuperYeti named Ice Beast, not human, was wandering around the back country and fell into a toxic waste dump and got my powers and intelligence.

at first i would need help growing my character as too many details tend to confuse (adhd)
    trying to raise a tank, getting frustrated getting to the last boss on missions and getting reamed (the rest tends to be gravy)

i am retired contractor with loads of time on my hands, played WoW out (lvl 80) I dont like the ship battles in Star Trek online (also high level character)

had an account here years ago ( more than 10yrs) but forgot how to access it..

how long before the system says i am not newbie?
  • Options
    bkdieselbkdiesel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    nmsquirrel wrote: »
    Me too is looking for a casual SG to help.

i dont know which SG's here are active or not.

im level 15 and cruising...
    i am SuperYeti named Ice Beast, not human, was wandering around the back country and fell into a toxic waste dump and got my powers and intelligence.

at first i would need help growing my character as too many details tend to confuse (adhd)
    trying to raise a tank, getting frustrated getting to the last boss on missions and getting reamed (the rest tends to be gravy)

i am retired contractor with loads of time on my hands, played WoW out (lvl 80) I dont like the ship battles in Star Trek online (also high level character)

had an account here years ago ( more than 10yrs) but forgot how to access it..

how long before the system says i am not newbie?

I've got the opposite problem. I forgot my password so using the forgotten password system I logged into my old old account from when I played PWI years ago instead of this one, so now I have an account with no characters but my usual forum username plus non-newbie status and one with my best characters but the worst username ever.
  • Options
    synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey there, I've seen you post, and seen you're cruising around for decent, active, friendly SGs to join and to know which are active. I've been around the block a few times with CO and I've been on City of Heroes since the beginning and it's shutdown.

I can't help but offer some directions towards some groups like: Doomsday Brigade Reborn, Champions of Champions (@DaZee is the leader I believe) and Blackwatch Defenders which are some of the few groups I know in game who're always looking for friendly new members.

As for myself, I am the Leader of a small rag-tag little group I'd like to call my gaming family comprised of some very nice, mature, level-headed folks including myself(@metalphantom), my girlfriend(@harmonica183), and some good friends such as @biggcooldude and @dimshade.

We're the Axis of Legends, although we may not be legendary in general, but we're forging our mark on CO and the community for the better or worse days it offers. We're trying to make the best of things and helping folks out.

We're very small but dedicated sometimes to the point of exhaustion! But, none the less, we see that we meet our little group's needs and goals.

If you wish, you can check us out over our thread: Beyond the Strong - Axis of Legends: if you want a thorough introduction. http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=261011

I hope you find what you're looking for and if you feel you need any help in-game or to get back on your feet, just hit me up with a Friend Request and whatnot @metalphantom!

Take care folks. :)
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Posts: 696 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i'm looking for one myself lvl 15ish would be 16 if server didn't crash lol just look me up AkuhaShuzen@Terracyrax

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    All of the SGs listed by synsen are pretty reputable. I've been in contact with a few of the people to trust them myself anyway.

My very own Iron Wolves are built around supporting people and helping them get through the game and we're always looking for new members... albeit more passively than other SGs. This doesn't mean we're ONLY there for support though, every now and then we do go out and do some things. If you ever feel like you wish to run with the wolves, go ahead and send me an In-Game mail or PM if you want details or an invite. My @handle's in the siggy, but if you feel like you wanna be lazy it's @DZPlayer122. We're small-time, but we get the job done. :biggrin:
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!