test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Active and Mature SG

avalon2099avalon2099 Posts: 2 Arc User
Greetings, I am a long time player who has taken hiatus and returned to this game many times, I have yet to seek a SG and maybe this is what is keeping me from staying for a long time in the game.

I am looking for a fairly mature, easy going and friendly SG that is also active in helping their members.

I have voice chat and a headset, I am helpful and easy going and has a good sense of humor. I have multiple characters, and love to alt.

My main play times are anytime after 5pm PST till 10pm PST. Or on my days off.

Look forward to hearing from you! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nmsquirrelnmsquirrel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    im on usually in the morning(im retired so you can find me on anytime really, but habbit is morning),

lets start our own super group.

i am tired of playing missions only to be defeated by the last boss..

i am relativly new to champions, i had an account ages ago, but have forgotten it..(didnt play that long on that account)
    my character is level 15 right now..
    Ice Beast

trying to raise him as a tank, could use some help as my head gets lost with too much data to process (adhd)

according to the sticky post here, solo play is the standard, but it doesnt take into account veterans helping newbies level up.

oh and also still have raidcall installed, if needed.
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello,

I am one of the leaders in the BlackWatch Defenders. If your intrested check out our website, it gives info on our group. I you like what you read, then cool :)

If not, there are a lot of options in the supergroup area on the forums. They tend to post their website pages as well.

ours is: here
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Same here.

Looking for an active SG that is very newbie friendly.

Only gaming for 1.5 yrs and all this is quite new.

Also, if there is RP, that's a plus cause the idea of casual RP sounds like fun, i.e. interacting as your toon, but exposure to RP so far has been pretty much of a certain flavour and I'm thinking it must be more than that.
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For RP, Flawless is recruiting a few new faces to the roster. We do a bit of everything. We want to have a dedicated alert night, we have random weekly costume contests now, and we do both casual and storyline RP.

You can fill out the application for the SG here, at the bottom of the page.
    http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Flawless
    The application is nice, short and sweet. Being in the SG ooc is fine by us. If you wish to apply, fill out the questions in an in-game mail to @sersaywastaken

As for RP, our characters and skill level cover all sorts of skill levels. There's been very dark, extended conflict with villains, to outright crazy and wild, to casual and easy going. There's always something in our RP to fit someone.

OOC, we've had alot of leveling nights lately, with an influx of new characters being made. We especially love to do Nem missions as a group.

We're extremely helpful to each other, as we've been having hunting nights in VB just to get costume unlocks for two members that need them to make characters they have in mind. I myself usually hand out goodies to SG members when I manage to get something.
  • Options
    terrik3terrik3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello.. this might be too little too late.. but you might consider Family Game Night..

link is HERE

mature, friendly, casual.. everything you asked about :)

thanks

Terry