test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If I could be Caliga for a day...

xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Off Topic
What would you do if you could be Caliga for a day? That's right people, this is a post to inflate my already galactic sized ego.

If I could be me for a day, which I am, but if I could be Caliga for a day, I'd join the "Scared straight" program, and teach those juvenile young children that before they get to go to the safe haven known as "prison", they have to meet Caliga first -_-.
Post edited by xcaligax on

Comments

• Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I was Caliga for a day...

I'd run amok and totally get away with it like only Caliga can.
  • Options
    alricnarccus720alricnarccus720 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    eat until i'm super fat and then roll over small children in the street.
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd endorse a line of home workout equipment to keep people OUTTA MY GYM.

I'd probably also film a bunch of Public Service Announcement commercials. "Remember kids, look both ways before crossing the street." *walks out in front of oncoming traffic, camera pans away to a couple of kids standing at crosswalk while the sounds of screeching tires, shattering glass and crunching metal play in the background, camera turns back to me standing atop a pile of wrecked vehicles* "BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT LIKE I CAN!"
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd alter time, speed up the harvest and teleport myself off this rock.

I'd also get a new translator, preferably one that speaks Bocce.

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

I'd wish I wasn't Caliga that day. It would suck to be that guy.
  • Options
    helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • Options
    alricnarccus720alricnarccus720 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • Options
    blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I were Caliga for a day I'd get poked a lot and try to hide my ********* addiction. :wink:

I'd also make the most fabulous power armor ever seen.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd probably stand in front of the powerhouse and yell about harlots all day... and then go punch Gravitar.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I were Caliga for a day I'd get poked a lot and try to hide my ********* addiction. :wink:

I'd also make the most fabulous power armor ever seen.

Well, Prime already IS the most fabulous power armor ever seen, so...

I'd threaten to haymaker Defender all the way to Windsor if he EVER said "Heroes come hither" again. Then I'd head back to the hideout for the rest of the day, because oh god the poking.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd use my temporary secret dev powers I inherited from being you to create Rocket fist as a power, nerf 2gm and ER, and in general balance the game/bend the game to my preference. :v
    edited February 2014
    I'd fly over Millenium City with boxes of pop tarts and drop them down below for the citizens of MC to enjoy. Then I would go shopping with my friend Gravitar - but we'd probably get in a fight over who has the better looking costume and then it'd take me and like 9 other heroes to calm her down. Afterwards, I'd eat lunch while looking through my photo album of all the gadroon I killed over the years and smile with nostalgia.

Later that evening I'd go to my movie premier, "Caliblanca", starring myself of course. If people didn't know who the actor in the lead role was, I'd let them know. "Caliga." I'd tell them. "Who...?" They'd ask back. "Me! Caliga!" I would say again. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the movie playing. Who did you say was the - " "CAAAALLLLIIIGGGGGAAAA!!"

On the way home I would stop by the power house to greet new heroes to Millenium City. I would tell them that poking people is frowned upon in MC, but the probably wouldn't listen. Then I would get my excercise for the day by haymakering everyone/everything I saw. After I was exhausted, I would jump into a giant hot tub and relax before finally going to sleep.

However, I would wake up in the middle of the night and call my friend Mira to tell her that I want her to have everything in my bank, and that the Super Group was now her's to command, cause she is my bff and I'd know I could trust her forever. Then we'd all live happily ever after.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Um... Oh, I know. I'd poke myself to find out what the big deal is.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    invinciblegirlinvinciblegirl Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would take the helmet off. (Wonders if Caliga looks like Master Blaster from Mad Max under the helmet.) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd shoot myself! o.O
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread and say that if If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread and say that if If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread and say that if If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread and say that if If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread and say that if If I was Caliga for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be SpinnyTop for a day" thread and say that if I was SpinnyTop for a day, I would go on the forums and post in the "If you could be Caliga for a day" thread.
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    skcark wrote: »
    I'd shoot myself! o.O
    Get out. Now.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would drive Nepht to insanity.

As if they aren't already there... :tongue:
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Place myself in an iron maiden that shuts at approximately the same hour the next day.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Get out. Now.

But only because i'd test out my bulletproof, caliga certified helmet!!! :D ?
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd either replace my helmet with a Jagi helmet or ram myself into the largest gathering of catgirls I could find.

Also begs the question as to what Caliga does when I'm him... Is it like a body switch thing and he's doing nasty, nasty things with me while I'm busy making an **** of myself at his expense?
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd call in sick for the day.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    xcaligax poses a query:

What would you do if you could be Caliga for a day?

Shoot myself in the foot to get a medical discharge. :biggrin:

"How do I get out of this chicken outfit?"
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If i was you for a day, hmm......
    1: clean the damn armor (he never washes it, and it's starting to smell)
    2: get into all the duels
    3: fix all the things
    4: break them again
    5: ???
    6: profit
    7: learn the secrets of the universe
    8: yell at nepht
    9: summon the real caliga and fight him as caliga...becasue reasons
    10: eat a poptart
    11: figure out something to put here on this list
    12: punch gravitar until she turned into gravy
    13: yell at rodyle until he explodes
    14: hide the shibbly wibbly
    15: host a CC and fall asleep in ze armor
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    strip naked, oil myself up and go visit the local prison,
    then the nursing home,
    then the local catgirl house,
    then get something for the pain
    then the polcie station
    then the powerhouse
    then just before the time limit, destroy all of Caliga's armour
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I'd start an off-topic thread outside of the off-topic section because I know I could get away with it.

All the while shaking my butt in front of Smackwell.
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I will present EVERYTHING in bank slot to @monaahiru6 and I will be a rich boy from next day. YAAAAAAAAY o3o
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I get to be CALIGA for a day!

"You have been flagged as a spammer. A customer service representative has been notified. You may chat again in 24 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds."

Nuts.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Uninstall CO and find a different game. :tongue:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I get to be CALIGA for a day!

"You have been flagged as a spammer. A customer service representative has been notified. You may chat again in 24 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds."

Nuts.

Today, I learned that trying to stifle a laugh while simultaneously sipping my coffee is a fool's endeavor and that the smell of coffee undergoes a hideous transformation from awesome to eldritch horror when it shoots out of your nostrils. I'm still shivering from it.

Thank you for helping me start the day off right Thundrax.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I was Caliga for a day I'd paint his armor in tie dye colors and roll him in glitter, then eat all of Bunni's cheesecake and and leave him to recover in Club Caprice so when he comes to his senses he'll just think it was another day at his favorite Kitty Kat establishment and pay the tab.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If I could be Caliga for a day, I'd be incredibly nice to everyone. Saving cats from trees, helping little old ladies across the street.

Everyone would be so confused.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    If I could be Caliga for a day I would seek out bunny girls and cat girls and dance with them and flirt with them and propose marriage to them.

After all, isn't the point of being Caliga that you can do all the things Caliga normally does?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Waitaminute, Caliga's an alien. What weird physiological secrets would we discover if we were him for a day?

Aw, damn, now that I thought of that, my brain chose to remember a specific conversation Vir and Ivanova had in an episode of Babylon 5, and now if you'll excuse me, I need to step into the restroom and please don't mind the cordless drill and 1 1/4" bit but you might want to stand back I don't want you to get bits of skull on your clothes.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Waitaminute, Caliga's an alien. What weird physiological secrets would we discover if we were him for a day?

Aw, damn, now that I thought of that, my brain chose to remember a specific conversation Vir and Ivanova had in an episode of Babylon 5, and now if you'll excuse me, I need to step into the restroom and please don't mind the cordless drill and 1 1/4" bit but you might want to stand back I don't want you to get bits of skull on your clothes.
    you're thinking of the conversation between Ambassador Mollari and Lenneir after the poker game, when Mollari explained how he had been cheating.
    *pointed at the statue of one of their household gods* "What, you think we made that up"

:biggrin: You need a bigger drill
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd play that game thats had Scape and Rune in its name and eat PopTarts.

Really PWE censoring the names of other games... what are you not secure in the quality of your product line :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    you're thinking of the conversation between Ambassador Mollari and Lenneir after the poker game, when Mollari explained how he had been cheating.
    *pointed at the statue of one of their household gods* "What, you think we made that up"

:biggrin: You need a bigger drill

Oh, damn you. /googles "machine shop" :tongue:
  • Options
    hewhohaswingshewhohaswings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd sit down, alone at a table, get up, cook breakfast, eat some Bacon, then I'd head outside and walk around for a bit, find a nice tree, pick it up, and carry it into town. As I'd carry the tree I'd whistle a jaunty tune, find my way to a bus and ride on top of it still holding onto the tree until I got to the house of -insert misc. troll's name here-, then I'd ring the doorbell and wait. It'd probably take a bit for them to open the door seeing as how all they'd see is the tree I placed in front of myself, then when they opened it, I'd look them straight in the eye, and smash their house with the tree, afterwards, planting the tree in their yard and walking back home, whistling another jaunty tune.
  • Options
    tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd poke myself, repatedly, until the day is over
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'd post a thread to talk about myself........

... Why do these hero types always love to stroke their own ego?
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    nepht wrote: »

Are you saying that you villain types don't ever stroke their own egos?

What do they stroke then, instead?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Are you saying that you villain types don't ever stroke their own egos?

What do they stroke then, instead?

Crowbars....
  • Options
    edited February 2014

What else is he supposed to stroke? His armor covers his whole body...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    What else is he supposed to stroke? His armor covers his whole body...

Trust Fish-Poneh-Satan Clown to go there :I

You ever notice how its his "allies" that are the most nasty about him, I know I hate his face :P
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Trust Fish-Poneh-Satan Clown to go there :I

You ever notice how its his "allies" that are the most nasty about him, I know I hate his face :P

Nobody knows how bad garbage smells like the people standing next to it.