test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an active, "mature" SG

frosty066frosty066 Posts: 4 Arc User
I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a SG to call home. I would like something that is more "mature". This doesn't mean I'm anti-kids, I would just like a SG with people more my ageish, I'm 37. Would really like to find a fun group that talks, does things together and is not so big that nobody really knows anyone else.

If you have a SG like that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by frosty066 on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    frosty066 wrote: »
    I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a SG to call home. I would like something that is more "mature". This doesn't mean I'm anti-kids, I would just like a SG with people more my ageish, I'm 37. Would really like to find a fun group that talks, does things together and is not so big that nobody really knows anyone else.

If you have a SG like that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

The Society of Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen (SoDLaG) have many members around your age.......not that we don't have other ages also. We are a fun group, open to friendly/sociable players(that's the only pre-requisite). Feel free to send me a mail or PM in game @milleniumguardian........or alternatively co-leader @Liath:smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods