test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Shadow Army

kain230kain230 Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello Everyone. I am Silverskull and leader of "The shadow army". I am looking for more troops to my army. only requirement is you look dark/Evil and a bonus would be to have "Summon Shadows" Because we want to try to build an army up a shadows. just try to think .. 10 people with 3 shadows each giving 40 in total. it would be a total EPIC vision.

so join the army today. We need you!!!

Contact me by Private Message: Silverskull@kain2302
if I am not online then reply to this thread
and then you will hear from me in the near future.
photo.php?fbid=10203044427215704&l=86b8ecef7b
Post edited by kain230 on

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    seems-legit-satan_o_256177.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There's actual Supergroup Recruitment Station in the forum.
    If you somehow missed it.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You should also know that there's already an official "Shadow Army" in the setting. It's the name of the private mercenary legion of the high-tech arms dealer, warmonger, and would-be conqueror called the Warlord.

Perhaps "Night Army" would work as well, and avoid confusion?
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kain2302 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone. I am Silverskull and leader of "The shadow army". I am looking for more troops to my army. only requirement is you look dark/Evil and a bonus would be to have "Summon Shadows" Because we want to try to build an army up a shadows. just try to think .. 10 people with 3 shadows each giving 40 in total. it would be a total EPIC vision.

so join the army today. We need you!!!

Contact me by Private Message: Silverskull@kain2302
    if I am not online then reply to this thread
    and then you will hear from me in the near future.

I would just like to point out to you that if you are trying to start up a supergroup, then perhaps it's not such a good thing for your supergroup's reputation to shout in Zone during costume competitions that the judges choices are bad. This is insulting to both the hosts and the participants and has happened quite a few times recently and is counter-productive.

If you are confused as to the choices made by the judges then just PM the host after the CC and they will be more than happy to explain to you how they arrived at their decisions and why the winners won.

In the meantime, you may want to read the excellent guide by Bunni B.O.T. entitled "So You Wanna Attend A Costume Contest? A Guide". It covers all the relevant points that you seem to be confused about. The guide is a sticky in the General Gameplay section of these forums

Here's a part of the guide that seems relevant to you.
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    BUMMER, I DIDN'T GET CALLED, WHAT DO I DO NOW?

It happens, and you will end up not being selected as a winner for a CC, more than actually winning. Does that mean that you had a bad look? Not at all! It just means that the judges felt another look fit their theme better. If you want to know why your look wasn't selected, feel free to PM the host or judges about it. BUT be respectful! It's not easy to know that all the time you spent on a look ended up not being selected, but keep in mind that the judges and hosts spend their time as well, selecting winners and preparing for the event just like you. You might not get a response you like, some judges don't offer anything more than a "try again next time", but they are right! There's always a contest or two that occur every day, usually in the evening hours for the server. If you get constructive criticism on a look, then it's up to you if you want to take the advice or not.

In the end, a contest is about having fun and seeing what other players envision for themes. So best thing is to look around at what other characters are wearing. Maybe there's a color combination that looks really good that you could try, or maybe you are wondering what parts someone used to create a look. That's the best part about contests, it brings the people who love to create together to share their ideas and learn new ones.

Be nice, be vigilant and behave.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods