test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Have all Emotes avaliable for players

theteedontheteedon Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestions Box
self explanatory. when I RP I often see NPC's with the emotes I want and it be great to have them as well. it can benefit all.
it can even be released as a pack and I would still buy it.

whilst were on the subject. can we also have new stances for characters? we see the black talon stance and that would be a perfect for a lot of toons. perhaps even port a few stances from STO to CO?

small changes such as these could make a massive difference to all RPers.
Post edited by theteedon on

Comments

• Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Agreed. So many times do NPCs taunt me by crossing their arms and yet, I can't.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    how about allowing stance changes when not at tailor too?

also, the "thoughtful" emote from fatal error 1. I... WANT.. THAT!!!!

as seen on this Thread a lot of those Pose can be easisly be taken from the game and put in the tailor any time

I mean look at those sexy Poses!! LOOK AT THEM! It's a SIN that we CAN'T have our character stand like that by default! I got SICK of using the Heroic Stance all the time
    xfe8.png
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    its now like what were asking is unreasonable right? this small change could make a big difference.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A lot of us have been wondering when the next emote pack is coming out.
  • Options
    tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    avianos wrote: »
    as seen on this Thread a lot of those Pose can be easisly be taken from the game and put in the tailor any time

I mean look at those sexy Poses!! LOOK AT THEM! It's a SIN that we CAN'T have our character stand like that by default! I got SICK of using the Heroic Stance all the time
    xfe8.png

Amazing!!! i have to say my characters would seem more realistic with these poses.
  • Options
    a post from long ago, still stands today.
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    theteedon wrote: »
    a post from long ago, still stands today.
    Why yes. These days, it would be better if they shove many of the emotes in the SCR shop instead.