test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

geting ignored because not serving

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
edited January 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Kaiserin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That's....why....you....don't...enter...in the....Club....Carnag....Carnivo...Carpoo...Caprice.
    God's...be...walking...there....
    And...things...unnamable....
    And...that...is...naming...and....shaming...
    moustache.gif....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're not supposed to use names/handles and such in the forums, it's actually against rules.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You're not supposed to use names/handles and such in the forums, it's actually against rules.

handles are same like ingame and informusm or not?

censored version upped
  • Options
    gunsang1gunsang1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is no--all of the no, nay, never, nu-uh, and all of every possible version of decline.

I feel immense pity for the chat box that has to contain this monstrosity of a train wreck. This is not how you handle things. This is the most absurd--immature thing I have seen to date.

You do not go running around blaming Club Caprice. You do not blacklist. You do not use public defamatory content on other players. And a hundred more other do-not on top of whys.

I think a vein just popped out of my forehead seeing how badly this was handled. It is bad enough knowing plenty of people in the community run around doing half of no-no's on here, but the full blown forum thing is just unneeded. I normally keep to myself, but this is something that actually made we want to lash out and choke the nearest living thing.

I really hoped this gets locked/deleted or something.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    gunsang1 wrote: »
    This is no--all of the no, nay, never, nu-uh, and all of every possible version of decline.

I feel immense pity for the chat box that has to contain this monstrosity of a train wreck. This is not how you handle things. This is the most absurd--immature thing I have seen to date.

You do not go running around blaming Club Caprice. You do not blacklist. You do not use public defamatory content on other players. And a hundred more other do-not on top of whys.

I think a vein just popped out of my forehead seeing how badly this was handled. It is bad enough knowing plenty of people in the community run around doing half of no-no's on here, but the full blown forum thing is just unneeded. I normally keep to myself, but this is something that actually made we want to lash out and choke the nearest living thing.

I really hoped this gets locked/deleted or something.

The name is censored...no problem then ?

only my own name is seen bt its seen in forums here too right below my avatar..lol

i also wrote anyone know ingame about this because everyone should knoe about him acting this way...i mean otherwise he spreads bad words about me with me not being able to have a word on it...

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2014
    Public defamation is against the PWE Community Rules and Policies. Even with the handles stripped these threads have no place on the forums.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.