test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make the chairs in hideouts smaller!

mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
2lsa1pd.jpg

24d1wdy.jpg

So I call to all the imps, fairies, cats and rats to make a stand (no pun intended) against stupendously huge chairs for 12ft giants with crazy auras.
Post edited by mrhinkypunk on

Comments

• chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd rather have chairs that work like in WoW - simply click them like a normal interactive object, and you sit. Here in CO, you have to stand on the chair, emote a sit, stand back up and reposition then try again, etc.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited December 2013
    It's not only chairs. Everything in CO is oversized. From all NPC to environments.
    Make a character with realistic height and you are very likely to look like a midget. You don't even have to be very short. A 6'0'' is already too short in comparison to this oversized environment.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I find the chairs the right place for sleeping on
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    I find the chairs the right place for sleeping on

Who has time to sleep when there are so many bad guys to catch and put in jail. :tongue:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • riltmosriltmos Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not only chairs. Everything in CO is oversized. From all NPC to environments. Make a character with realistic height and you are very likely to look like a midget. You don't even have to be very short. A 6'0'' is already too short in comparison to this oversized environment.

This guy is right, I made a character 5'7" and compared to everything else, it made him look like an ant.