test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We're friends now, kay?

chirpechirpe Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Introductions
No, you don't have a choice in the matter; Accept it, come to terms with it and live with it. You should learn stuff about your new best friend though, otherwise this might be an awkward friendship...

20, male, USA/North Carolina and I Joined CO a couple days ago; I'm enjoying the game so far albeit it's weird controls. And... And... Man, intros are tough when you have no life... Finish my introduction for me, new bestie.

For the few friends that are into the whole role playing thing:

s1nd.png

Name: Randall Flagg (Props to you if you got the reference, nerd.)
Race: Crossroads Demon
Age: Unknown, speculated to be a younger demon under 250 years
Archetype: Devastator
Backstory:
Life used to be simple for me: An idiot human summons me, I fulfill his greedy desire and then devour his soul as payment, the end. Until that fool demanded something that no sole demon could ever give, the safety of Millennium City. I only need the city and it's inhabitants to be completely safe for a single second for the contract to be completed, but that's impossible for this cursed city! I dare not admit defeat though, there are far worse things than death waiting for me as long as the Pact Keeper watches.

pmv.png
[*^ Temp hero look, not permanent as I'm still flushing out the roleplay details.]
Name: Albert Hofmann (Even bigger props to you if you got this reference, nerdy drug addict.)
Race: Born human, now cross-species
Archetype: Behemoth
Backstory:
Albert Hofmann was a scientist working for a small independent cancer research company, attempting to develop new vaccines through the splicing of animal genes. That was until Viper legally purchased the company and brought down pressure onto Hofmann to find a way to merge animal DNA with humans for their own diabolical purposes, specifically serpent DNA. The deadly experiments eventually bore poisonous fruit; Using all the serum that were successful in his trials, Hofmann transformed himself into something far less than human. With his humanity all but gone, replaced with an animalistic instinct to hunt the Viper to extinction.
Post edited by chirpe on

Comments

• Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Besites?! B-But we just met!
    Melikes your characters, especially Mr. Flagg up there. Gl with that impossible request, sir!

Welcome to the forums... bestie? :D
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    chirpechirpe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Besites?! B-But we just met!

I-it's not like I want to be besties or anything, b-baka!
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chirpe wrote: »
    I-it's not like I want to be besties or anything, b-baka!
    But, senpai...
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chirpe wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the game so far albeit it's weird controls.

Champs has a few different settings for control styles. If you want it to play like WoW, you can change the Controls section to "Like Fantasy Games," or if you want it to play like CoH, do "Like Superhero Games." I think there's a couple others, not sure.

I might have the exact names wrong but you get the idea. Myself coming over from WoW, I found the "Like Fantasy Games" option extremely useful, especially for movement, since it put the Turn and Strafe keys in the "right" place.
    biffsig.jpg