test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dexterity tree's Evasion

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Power Discussion
Evasion grants Avoidance Rating scaling off of your Secondary Superstats.

Usually, I take a look at Teddy's thread for mathematical information. Unfortunately, it appears to have incorrect information on this specialization. It gives three tiers of data, whereas the actual specialization only has two tiers available.

Can someone with the specialization take a look and see how much Avoidance Rating they get out of each point of Secondary Superstat? Unfortunately, it'll likely be hardly noticeable alongside Lightning Reflexes, but I'm still hoping it could potentially make a difference.

EDIT: Nevermind, juggled around some characters and managed to get the answer myself. It would appear that Teddy's thread is still mostly correct on the scaling of this power, in that stage 1 gives 0.03 Avoidance Rating per point and stage 2 gives 0.06 Avoidance Rating per point. Stage 3 is simply missing.

Which, sadly, means that it's not terribly potent. Alongside the Avoidance Rating from Lightning Reflexes, the total benefit of the Evasion advantage with around 600 Secondary Superstat is roughly 2% Avoidance. Though, this is 1/11 of the total Avoidance "missing" from full invincibility on dodge with rank 3 Lightning Reflexes. Hard to notice, but not completely ignorable.
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!