monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Items and Crafting
How can we get [Permanent Snowball]? I want it. :3
Post edited by monaahiru on

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Surprisingly NOT from Lockboxes this time, like the Permanent Water Balloon we got from Anniversary Lockboxes (seriously what the hell was that?)

It's rare drop from Stocking, I got one after opening 35 Stockings!

You better start collecting Socks! :biggrin:
    Holiday_Stocking.png
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    avianos wrote: »
    Surprisingly NOT from Lockboxes this time, like the Permanent Water Balloon we got from Anniversary Lockboxes (seriously what the hell was that?)

It's rare drop from Stocking, I got one after opening 35 Stockings!

You better start collecting Socks! :biggrin:
    Holiday_Stocking.png

TY, my farming starts again!! x:biggrin:
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was lucky enough to get one of these as well. If they're not bound I suspect that they should be showing up in the auction house as well for those of us without OCD
    (that's obsessive COLLECTING disorder).
  • Options
    sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Has anyone actually used a permanent snowball yet? I'm just curious if using it causes it to disappear from your inventory or not...
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    sanmerci wrote: »
    Has anyone actually used a permanent snowball yet? I'm just curious if using it causes it to disappear from your inventory or not...

It's permanent. It won't lost.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And using it doesn't count for the Perks.
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    [Permanent Party Ball][Permanent Snowball][The Incredible Returning Water Balloon][Dried Mistletoe][Wall Torch] those are the best devices for meh!! o3o
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sanmerci wrote: »

I was already in a snowball fight with mine, there's a 25% chance of giving your target a regular snow ball, and supposing they fire a regular snowball back at you, which then you get the chance of gaining a regular snowball to throw back at them for the perk.
  • Options
    krazykarazankrazykarazan Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [Permanent Giant Family-sized Snow Ball] <-- Please make this happen! :biggrin:
    I am @krazykarazan ingame
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    [Permanent Winter Transmogrification: Cheerful Holiday Teddy Bear] I'm sure I will pay for it. :3
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Or they could just make the Toy-Teddy Bear Costume Parts available for players vian Z/Q/D-store or Costume Drops

I SERIOUSLY want those! @___@

Also Congratulations for getting the Snowball!
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!