test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapons at their default color

aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
The viper munitions experts have their chain guns in the default red, white and blue colors. And snow demons have their swords in the default colors too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    that's have been ingame almost 2-3 years now, and DEVs still haven't fixed it! True Story!
    I think this was BEFORE ON-ALERTs as well, after the introduction of Heavy Weapons Powerframe! Some months later everything Broke

Noticed that the members who use HEAVY SWORDS in Cult of the Red Banner and Nether Demon have their Heavy Weapons on Default color

I think even Green Dragon on the Green Dragon Alert has his weapon on Default!

in Unity 2 missions I saw a Shaman enemy who had his CLOTHES on the Default Blue Color for pete's sake (the Bull Skull and his rest costume pieces were colored BLUE exactly how it is in the Wiki picture)
    I bilieve that enemy is inside the sunken Submarine in Lemuria as well if you want to see by yourself
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Its the same reason why your own weapons colors may look like skin tone. Its all that second widespread color change button in the tailor.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Red Banner heavy weapons colors are fixed as far as i can tell.
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!