test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha Watch - A New RP SG

thudthud Posts: 0 Arc User
ZRrLOvb.jpg

This is a small RP supergroup looking for member interested in playing a unique background. More info can be found at our site:

alphawatch.shivtr.com

The background is a little different. It may not be unique as I'm sure other alternate timeline characters exist. There is probably another SG with a similar origin. Primarily I hope this would allow players a large amount of freedom.

Alpha Watch was an large super group in their world, counting members in most states of the US and many countries in Europe. The Champions were never formed and Millennium City was never built. Some many differences but enough similarities so characters are not completely lost.

The group's original world theme is not unlike the Avengers or Justice League, but in MC, they are the remnants of the world's most powerful group, reeling from the realization that they can't go back and must make a new home. There are a lot of opportunities for some pretty groovy RP.

Look for @soupviking or @pax.cat to answer any questions you may have. And remember to visit alphawatch.shivtr.com for more info. Still plenty of room for more player input on the SG's background.

Comments

• thudthud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hrm.. not sure why the image file won't display.

EDIT: I tried a different service that other people have used and it still doesn't display.