test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

VERY old player returning

morlac126morlac126 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
Hey all, I have been playing on and off since Sept 2009. I used to play CoH unitl the company-who-shall-not-be-named shut it down and for the most part I've been drifting in and out of DC Universe Online all while keeping up with STO. Given that I've been a lifer since day 1 I really want to come back but I have some questions for any who I could trouble to answer please :).

Being that my first love was CoH are there any SG's from there? Hammers of Justice perhaps? Or more generally any new SG's made of old CoH players? I really love being in a Super Group for the social fun it can be and would love even just some resources to find a good active SG to join if it exists in CO.

Has there been much improvement to the state of group endgame; raids, etc? Or if not still are there any plans to add content like that for more traditionalist players who enjoy that type of playstyle? My favorite thing in STO is to group up and do Elite STF's well into the twilight hours lol.

I know this is a pretty casual RP game always has been and my questions may be of a more hardcore mindset but if anyone would be kind enough to help me out I'd much appreciate it thanks! :)
Post edited by morlac126 on

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Join chat channel CoX and ask.

when you said old, I thought you were trying to beat Jonsills age record

end game is still Therakiels temple, Vikorin the blind, Madragore, Nemcon.

or beating the crap out fo each other in Pvp
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, I'd suggest joining the CoX Channel and asking there for any SGs relating to CoX. If you just need a SG though, you're more than welcome to join The Iron Wolves.

As far as the content goes, all the endgame is still the same. We've gotten a couple of new bits of content like Fatal Error and rotating events like the Harbinger and Dr. Destroyer's Invasion (Which ended not too long ago).
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The next time the Cybermind special mission is available, definitely try it out with a pre-made group. Do the three mission arc for it (obtained through SOCRATES). It is fun, has some neat instances, and some different boss mechanics.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Not older than me I was born way before the Pyramids where put up :O
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Not older than me I was born way before the Pyramids where put up :O

I thought you were forever seventeen?
  • Options
    morlac126morlac126 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wow thanks ok I didn't even see the CoX thread that was stickied until now lol. Thanks I appreciate the pointers and honestly I don't even care too much about finding any CoH SG's that much but more just an active one :)
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    morlac126 wrote: »
    Wow thanks ok I didn't even see the CoX thread that was stickied until now lol. Thanks I appreciate the pointers and honestly I don't even care too much about finding any CoH SG's that much but more just an active one :)

Is role-playing on your agenda? If so or not, that should color the type of Super group you look for, and I can help point you at some great groups either way.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I thought you were forever seventeen?

OH GOD NO! When I was seventeen I was all male and stuff it was horrid ._o
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    morlac126 wrote: »

The Paragons is rather active and based on RPing characters who escaped as Paragon City was destroyed and found themselves here in Millenium City.

The Justice Girls from Virtue are around and I see quite a few of them.

The Cape Radio came over and broadcasts daily from various points especially the blimp in the ren center and they have a super group called Capesters.

I know of at least 4 or 5 others but not really as active.