test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An Arbitrary Number of People Demanding That Some Sort of Action Be Taken!!!

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Ridicules you for just figuring out something I pointed out like 347 pages ago.

Exaggerates number of pages in thread.

States everything I am doing in the third person.

Smushes ur face /)^3^(\

Exaggerates number of ?$%?s given.

States everything in the 5th person cause I just can.

Punches ur face! >:C
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Dodges it. owo

You cant dodge whats already happened U_U

God modder ._.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    You cant dodge whats already happened U_U

But somehow you did it! You must be magical! I bow down to your amazingness! D:

Can't I? u3u
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Can't I? I guess I cant I fail at life u3u

Well said.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, durr durr,, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pththththththththt duuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You're so well spoken u3u
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    You're so well spoken u3u

Looks at Foxi trying to be smart, Gives her a gold star * and a smiley face :) Goes back to raging about things that dont effect her.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *puts both stickers on chest and beams with pride* owo
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *stands in the back and writes fanfics on Foxi and Neph*
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *cackles that his evil plan to steal people's time is working.

Realizes he hadn't planned far enough ahead to know what to do with said stolen time. Goes back to shooting dinosaurs on Star Trek.*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Realizes shes ona boat tells people to have a good hard look at her mudderBEEPING boat.!*
  • Options
    aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    p0temk1n wrote: »
    *cackles that his evil plan to steal people's time is working.

Realizes he hadn't planned far enough ahead to know what to do with said stolen time. Goes back to shooting dinosaurs on Star Trek.*

States that a real warrior would use a Bat'leth to kill a t-rex.

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Counters that real warriors save their Bat'leths for the Borg.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    ravancheravanche Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you don't know how lucky you are....

In my day, we didn't even HAVE lawns. We had to mow our dirt patch. eight days a week, uphill, in the snow!

Bah! Forget abut lawns! Back in MY day we only had daylight for FOUR hours a day! And only the RICH people could afford it!

Like we cared. We were so poor we had to pawn our EYES!

... but we were grateful for what we had.

Small Child: And what was that, Grandfather?

NOTHING! Haven't you been paying attention?! We had nothing, and we LIKED it!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aetam1 wrote: »
    States that this picture is an advertisement and therefore most likely edited or staged. It does not show a normal scenario and does not count as proof.

Denies this outright and dares aetam1 to go to his local library. States that print is NOT last season.
    Accuses theravenforce of being pay to win and destroying the game for free players. Claims her "elitist" views are bad. They influence cryptic in a negative way which leads to many players leaving the game.

Denies this outrageous claim, states that she was once a Silver Player, argues her views are not elitist.

States that naysayers are the reason nice things turn sour and people leave.

Rambles on about Reicher and Haslam's Prison Study, and uses this as a source to back up her point.
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Denies this outright and dares aetam1 to go to his local library. States that print is NOT last season.

Denies this outrageous claim, states that she was once a Silver Player, argues her views are not elitist.

Rambles on about Reicher and Haslam's Prison Study, and uses this as a source to back up her point.

Defends Ravenforce with an easily misinterpreted post.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    manages to completely misinterpret (mr unpronouncables) post and takes it as insulting ravenforce.
    ducks for cover
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    States that his time is to precious to waste it with such a trip.
    (Thinks that is was meant as a trap and the he is too smart to fall for such a thing)

Sees the word prison and is outraged to be compared to such scum. Tells theravenforce that it is immature to result to such insults.
    (Never bothers to check what Reicher and Haslam's Prison Study actually is)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    see the mention of prison adn wrongly assumes that one or both of these people are a dangerous escapee.

Further derails thread by asking if either of them has a bounty on them, how much and who can we collect from.. oh and could you provide a recent picture for identification. A map of current whereabouts would be useful too

• Options
    edited November 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    see the mention of prison adn wrongly assumes that one or both of these people are a dangerous escapee.

Further derails thread by asking if either of them has a bounty on them, how much and who can we collect from.. oh and could you provide a recent picture for identification. A map of current whereabouts would be useful too

Denies this accusations and declares that he is a law abiding citizen. States that there is no reason to be scared.

(Feels totally badass because people think he might have been in prison.)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    manages to completely misinterpret (mr unpronouncables) post and takes it as insulting ravenforce.
    ducks for cover

Attempts to correct this line of interpretation before things get out of hand.
    States that his time is to precious to waste it with such a trip.
    (Thinks that is was meant as a trap and the he is too smart to fall for such a thing)

Calls aetam1 scaredy cat. Uses...(Piliavin et al, 1969) to back up her point.

Sees the word prison and is outraged to be compared to such scum. Tells theravenforce that it is immature to result to such insults.
    (Never bothers to check what Reicher and Haslam's Prison Study actually is)

Attempts to rectify the misinterpretation and explains what the study was about. Counters the claim of her being immature to aetam1 earlier attempting to discredit her entire profession was uncalled for.

States that she is not in prison and is a perfect law abiding psychologist.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    points out she's a liar, nobody is perfect, also that I didn't say that they were in prison, but that they were dangerous escapees.

let there be drums
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4jZLPmW7g

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Calls aetam1 scaredy cat. Uses...(Piliavin et al, 1969) to back up her point.

States that he is not scared of anything. Accuses theravenforce of making baseless assumptions.

(OOC: I googled Piliavin. What I found was quite interesting to read but seems to be only an excerpt that has not much to do with the situation here. I am guessing that book studies social behavior in general? It is kind of funny how educating an imaginary discussion about a non existing topic can be :biggrin:)
    Attempts to rectify the misinterpretation and explains what the study was about. Counters the claim of her being immature to aetam1 earlier attempting to discredit her entire profession was uncalled for.

Points out that he is just stating facts about theravenforce's behavior in this thread. Any missing information in her post was her fault. Further notes that all his conclusion are derived with basic logic using said facts.

(Is completely unaware about the double standard of his answers)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    States that he is not scared of anything. Accuses theravenforce of making baseless assumptions.

Denies this claim and reminds him that she is a psychologist and can infer behaviour with reasonable amounts of accuracy, even over the internet, she is -that- good.
    (OOC: I googled Piliavin. What I found was quite interesting to read but seems to be only an excerpt that has not much to do with the situation here. I am guessing that book studies social behavior in general? It is kind of funny how educating an imaginary discussion about a non existing topic can be :biggrin:)

(OOC: haha xD! I was actually just writing about the study for an essay I handed in today, it has literally nothing to do with the situation of being scared. It does however look at social behaviour in the context of role models and high risk situations. It basically infers the Cost-Reward Matrix of how we decide to help others, based on our own personal beliefs about a situation. I guess you could say it has minor application as a person might be scared to do something because he/she thinks the cost is too high and not worth the potential reward, but in this instance, that would be stretching it. :tongue: But yes, I am surprised how much psychology I've managed to flex on the forums lol)
    Points out that he is just stating facts about theravenforce's behavior in this thread. Any missing information in her post was her fault. Further notes that all his conclusion are derived with basic logic using said facts.

(Is completely unaware about the double standard of his answers)

States that his "facts" only serve to reinforce his faulty cognition and as a result his conclusions are not conducive to being applied in real life as they all lack objective real life evidence, unlike her own examples and conclusions.

Highlights the double standard of the answers given.

(Fails to take into account some of her examples cannot be applied to real life)
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have no idea what is going on here but I lol'd at work and got yelled at.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Denies this claim and reminds him that she is a psychologist and can infer behaviour with reasonable amounts of accuracy, even over the internet, she is -that- good.

States that theravenforce can't be that good, since she has been wrong so many times already. Obviously.
    But yes, I am surprised how much psychology I've managed to flex on the forums lol

(OOC: Well the forums are a social interaction platform. One could probably say they are applied psychology. Or... for psychologists they might look like a zoo :tongue: . Ok sometimes they look like a zoo for everyone.)
    States that his "facts" only serve to reinforce his faulty cognition and as a result his conclusions are not conducive to being applied in real life as they all lack objective real life evidence, unlike her own examples and conclusions.

Highlights the double standard of the answers given.

(Fails to take into account some of her examples cannot be applied to real life)

Denies any double standard. Claims he just uses logic as anyone should be able to see.
    (Realizes that theravenforce might have a point but would never admit that)

Further argues that theravenforce lacks any real life knowledge and derives all her conclusion from books. Also hints that she might be misunderstanding those books.

bwdares wrote: »
    I have no idea what is going on here but I lol'd at work and got yelled at.

OOC: What's going on is simple... SCIENCE!

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Implies broadly that theravenforce and aetam1 should stop flirting and just get a room already. :wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Post some nonsense to this thread mainly out of boredom.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013

(OOC: haha xD! I was actually just writing about the study for an essay I handed in today, it has literally nothing to do with the situation of being scared. It does however look at social behaviour in the context of role models and high risk situations. It basically infers the Cost-Reward Matrix of how we decide to help others, based on our own personal beliefs about a situation. I guess you could say it has minor application as a person might be scared to do something because he/she thinks the cost is too high and not worth the potential reward, but in this instance, that would be stretching it. :tongue: But yes, I am surprised how much psychology I've managed to flex on the forums lol)

IC- reads it half asleep, thinks its another thread and posts something about PTS

OOC_You need to post the link to this essay on the "what does herois mean to you?" thread

• Options
    edited November 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Implies broadly that theravenforce and aetam1 should stop flirting and just get a room already. :wink:

Tells jonsills to grow up. Throws in a few insults about childish behavior.
    (Does not acknowledge that he himself acts childish)
    IC- reads it half asleep, thinks its another thread and posts something about PTS

Does not really get what this is about, claims it is wrong anyway. Also states that this off topic and does not belong here.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    jonsills wrote: »

Tells jonsills to stop projecting and ask aetam1 out already.
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Waits patiently for thread to circumnavigate the globe, getting in a series of comic misadventures at every stop along the way, then sneak up behind the OP.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Is horrified and what he's inadvertently started.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited November 2013
    starts ranting at the Op for starting all this.
    why couldn't they have been more clear and concise in their initial post, so that we could skip all these arguments caused by THEIR inability to state the issue clearly.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Is horrified and what he's inadvertently started.

States that there is no reason to be horrified. The discussion in this thread is vital.
    starts ranting at the Op for starting all this.
    why couldn't they have been more clear and concise in their initial post, so that we could skip all these arguments caused by THEIR inability to state the issue clearly.

Defends the OP. The thread was a good thing. Blames cryptic for everything that is wrong.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Realizes the error was not Cryptic, but was situated between the keyboard and the chair.

Continues blaming Cryptic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Realizes the error was not Cryptic, but was situated between the keyboard and the chair.

Continues blaming Cryptic.

Realizes the same error. Uses Orbital Cannon to fix error.

big-red-nope-button_zps203f78d6.gif
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    cyrone wrote: »
    Realizes the same error. Uses Orbital Cannon to fix error.

big-red-nope-button_zps203f78d6.gif

Argues that she is not affected by the Orbital Cannon as she is using:

1530531.jpg?261

As a form of protection, which grants 9000% damage absorption.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Argues that she is not affected by the Orbital Cannon as she is using:

1530531.jpg?261

As a form of protection, which grants 9000% damage absorption.

Argues that it has been established that books are weapons, therefore they grant no defense.

Further adds that 9000% is not over 9000 and would be useless anyway.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Argues that it has been established that books are weapons, therefore they grant no defense.

Further adds that 9000% is not over 9000 and would be useless anyway.

Claims that a The Best Defense is a good Offense. Argues that if books are weapons like aetam1 believes it is then the most powerful shield.

F(2,8) = 23.87, p<.05 <--states that this ANOVA result proves her point based upon the test whether Graham Davey's Psychopathology book would protect her from a particle based weapon of mass destruction.

Argues that since this value is statistically significant, the book would protect her.

(Fails to take into account Orbital Cannons don't exist in RL)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    also fails to take into acct farenheit 451 and the 1000+ celecius temperature of the orbital ray(assuming that its a laser)

OOC- blatant wild guess number, rofl,
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_hot_is_a_laser_beam#slide2,
    I was technically correct. slide 4 has a much higher number.
    Your defence goes poof at the first touch
    ouoch on the last 2 slides, you and the surrounding area go poof on the first touch. I think we have located Dr Destroyers prototype,National Ignition Facility in Livermore California.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Claims that a The Best Defense is a good Offense. Argues that if books are weapons like aetam1 believes it is then the most powerful shield.
    Argues that a book is a melee weapon, obviously. Therefore it will do nothing against an orbital strike, which is kind of out of range.
    F(2,8) = 23.87, p<.05 <--states that this ANOVA result proves her point based upon the test whether Graham Davey's Psychopathology book would protect her from a particle based weapon of mass destruction.

Argues that since this value is statistically significant, the book would protect her.

States that all these values are based on false assumptions.

also fails to take into acct farenheit 451 and the 1000+ celecius temperature of the orbital ray(assuming that its a laser)

Completely agrees.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Argues that a book is a melee weapon, obviously. Therefore it will do nothing against an orbital strike, which is kind of out of range.

States that books can be either a melee or a ranged weapon as books can be thrown.

States that all these values are based on false assumptions.

Claims that her ANOVA value is an accurate representation of the likelihood of a book protecting her under orbital strike circumstances. Argues that he is only correct if he believes his initial argument is a false assumption, if this is the case then he is wrong and she is right.

Claims that in the right hands the Psychopathology book can project a powerful psychokinetic shield capable of deflecting high powered blasts such as that from an orbital cannon.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    States that books can be either a melee or a ranged weapon as books can be thrown.
    Dares theravenforce to post a video of her throwing said book 20m. Further states that orbital cannons are a bit farther away than that.

Claims that her ANOVA value is an accurate representation of the likelihood of a book protecting her under orbital strike circumstances. Argues that he is only correct if he believes his initial argument is a false assumption, if this is the case then he is wrong and she is right.

Claims that in the right hands the Psychopathology book can project a powerful psychokinetic shield capable of deflecting high powered blasts such as that from an orbital cannon.

Claims that theravenforce is forgetting a vital thing, books burn.

• Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lurks into thread...

Makes smart **** comment about these strange 'books' things of which you speak...

Goes back to e-reader...
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    follows and puts a large electric charge through his e-reader , just to watch it spark. goes back to reading stack of books

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    post a random link.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    lokikin wrote: »
    Lurks into thread...

Makes smart **** comment about these strange 'books' things of which you speak...

Goes back to e-reader...

Clarifies that books are weapons, and not something meant to read. Mostly they are considered melee and do crushing dmg.

• Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    States that books also do minor slashing damage. Be mindful of paper cuts.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    edited December 2013