test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Require a bit of feedback with this build

mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Builds and Roles
Greeting, sorry for making asking around the munition builds. It's hard for me to find any good powers for the concept lately, but this one got me interest, base off concept but in exchange of something. It's lack in Hold resistance or break free along with real heal. But I got used to live with it....

PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name:

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
Level 10: Ego (Secondary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: Quick Trigger
Level 6: Shooter
Level 9: Impresario
Level 12: Wordly
Level 15: Acrobat
Level 18: Ascetic
Level 21: Quick Recovery

Powers:
Level 1: Steady Shot
Level 1: Two-Gun Mojo (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: Holdout Shot (Stim Pack)
Level 8: Quarry (Rank 2, Fair Game)
Level 11: Breakaway Shot
Level 14: Killer Instinct
Level 17: Concentration
Level 20: Energy Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 23: Smoke Grenade (Escape Artist)
Level 26: Gatling Gun (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 29: Lead Tempest (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 32: Masterful Dodge
Level 35: Sniper Rifle (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 38: Implosion Engine (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Acrobatics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Specializations:
Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
Dexterity: Brush It Off (2/2)
Dexterity: Evasion (2/2)
Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Guardian: Locus (2/2)
Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
Vindicator: The Rush of Battle (3/3)
Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

Quarry, I take some mix with Con talents to boost the heal on Fair Game a little, so solo things fairly easy with this. While Rush of Battle do the same, but don't know if it stack or not since I can't find any post about it.

Breakaway Shot to make distance, such a flexible one to jump everywhere on the battlefield. Annoying but Fun.

I take Killer Instinct early because I don't have any use early on, but it make it up in time.

Energy Shield is pretty much part of the concept, and that concept is my writing story. For short Guardian Technologies. So yeah, I can't find any more than this.

Smoke Grenade I lose to it but I remembered when playing the Soldier AT and this power save me a bunch when have it advantage on. Got low Cd but same target won't be effect for 30 sec, instead I can took them down one by one while they didn't notice what hit them.

Lead Tempest my main self maintain aoe, clearing chairs, minions and also to proc Locus and heal faster.

Gatling Gun will be my front aoe, it maybe low on damage per tick but it make up for everything late. I got a lot of crit from it to trigger killer instinct, and I never run out of energy while using it. Plus part of the concept. (What happen if a wolf man hunt you down with a gatling gun?)

Rank 1 masterful dodge, I pick up Dex as PSS, plus I don't have any spare points for full ranks, since I know how to live on my own in my situation though, so I won't use it much, or you can say less PVP

Sniper Rifle my best friend from 120 foot range from above against Ao. Who would expect the aim.

Implosion Engine, this maybe got a long Cd, but it work for me, toss it in a group minions and finish the job with Gatling Gun.

In Spec tree of Dex I pick Evasion over Expose Weakness due to that I don't have spare point left, plus Avoidence is fairly rare to come by. But with late game crit that the other story.

Guardian Tree I pick locus, maybe other can be better but I like this one in that stack build up. Gatling Gun and Lead Tempest got it to 30 in few seconds. So yeah, spamming them make up my day.

So what do you think of this build? For the fun part of it