test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Primus Database is back!

somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Fan Base Alpha
Well, as some of you no doubt already know, the PDB is back up and running once more.

FYI: You'll have to make a new account.

Useful links:
http://www.mediumsizedrobot.com/primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
(the old PDB site from 4 months ago)

How to find your Google cached pages:
Google either: Primus Database YourCharacterName
OR
Google: primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=YourCharacterName
OR
Google: primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=YourCharacterName&action=edit

Replace YourCharacterName with whoever you're looking for (obviously), click the down arrow after the link, then select Cached. The very last Google suggestion has the bonus of being the actual source material that the PDB is looking for (so you can easily paste it in). That's also the least likely to be current (or even available).

Also, with Doc stepping away from the PDB (for now), and u4dandy not playing CO anymore (but thank you for being an awesome host all these years), I'm apparently the 'boss' if you will of the PDB. I, along with a good friend who has nothing to do with CO, figured out hosting and everything else. I'm glad that my friend is so knowledgeable in sites and such, as I don't know the slightest about all of that, as well as any of the technical coding needed to run the site.

Current Moderator staff (thank you for all that you've done in the past and are doing now):
@BobFromAccounting - Primus name "Destructor"
@FrozenViolet - Primus name "FrozenViolet"
@Epelesker - Primus name "Epelesker"
@Maekada - Primus name "Maekada"
@Cucho500 - Primus name "Cucho5000"

If you have any problems, questions, or concerns, let one of us know, or post in here.

Have fun, and see you all on the PDB. :biggrin:
Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
Razira's Primus Database Page
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments