test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best AT for pvp, your thoughts?

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Hero Games
I know AT pvp has been popping a bunch, and I'm about to get in on the fun. Not so much asking for advice on what to play, I've got my heart set on another Cursed because lol. But, I'm curious, what do y'all think is the best AT for pvp?
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If well geared, a soldier can be an instant win. As for tanks, the master ofc.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The best AT is Glacier at the moment, but don't expect to be adored.

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The Inferno they are easier for me to gank.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    ozzyzzoozzyzzo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That question is so relative, on my Experience I would tell that the Best AT is he Behemoth, certainly the Glacier is very good but a good Behemoth with haymaker and some knocks can take down the best of Glaciers.

However here still the soldier which with a good build and good technique can kill almost anything (Whenever it wont get spotted). Marksman are pretty good when it comes about damage and speed. Keeping in mind that this ATs are ranged ones so the idea is to play "Catch me If you can" with your rival till he loses.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    In 2012 a crack s0 pr0 br0 unit was banned from Flyff for a mass ganking they didn't commit. These noobs promptly escaped from Club Caprice to the Millennium City underground. Today, still farmed by Eve, they survive as ninja assassins ( in their own minds). If you have a problem with that Purple Gang mish, if no one else gives a f&%$, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the AT-Team.

I think I have just found my new bio :P
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!