test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Surrender of Callitrix

Comments

• secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hdaggerz wrote: »
    The fact is guys this post was made for AE in order to end the war. All the stuff malware has been saying should have been told to me in private, however he refuses to talk without an audience. EG. None of this is anything to do with any of you and I don't really care if you don't understand or maybe you just enjoy spamming the forums with random reply under every single post.

Malware has a problem with me, I have a problem with malware; he wont talk to me in private. Lets leave it at that.

I've got issues with tons of folks, and most arose long before I came back. They just get ignored.

Most of us pvpers aren't liked by everyone, except maybe jewel and vix. For the most part that list and the forums don't interact to avoid needless confrontation.
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So what your saying is.. Xeno is a roleplayer?

Yeah, he rp's the leader of ae in CO and all that. What sane person would make so many threads about war against other guilds in a mmoRPg?
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, he rp's the leader of ae in CO and all that. What sane person would make so many threads about war against other guilds in a mmoRPg?

So your also saying he is mentally deranged? Your also admitting anyone that plays a mmoRPG is a role player.

Your one of us now Sters. No escape.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So what your saying is.. Xeno is a roleplayer?

everybody is a rper in this! and this is better than any of the "yo baby i am da demon god of cools" nonsense I see in caprice.

you cant blame the players involved in this anyway, its the deves fault. they took away the point of pvp, winning is meaningless, players need there to be a point and so the point became making enemies and then defeating them, otherwise we are all just jumping around spamming powers at each other for no real reason. making enemies of other players requires roleplaying because in reality were all just dudes sitting at computers, no one is actually anyones enemy
    edited August 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    everybody is a rper in this! and this is better than any of the "yo baby i am da demon god of cools" nonsense I see in caprice.

you cant blame the players involved in this anyway, its the deves fault. they took away the point of pvp, winning is meaningless, players need there to be a point and so the point became making enemies and then defeating them, otherwise we are all just jumping around spamming powers at each other for no real reason. making enemies of other players requires roleplaying because in reality were all just dudes sitting at computers, no one is actually anyones enemy

I think your all getting me wrong here. I have actually enjoyed all this nonsense. Been some of the best RP I have seen in CO for years . I am being serious here. Does actually make me want to PvP.

As mad as it might sound Xeno's insane plan might have actually worked :P

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    So your also saying he is mentally deranged? Your also admitting anyone that plays a mmoRPG is a role player.

Your one of us now Sters. No escape.

Foxi put that right. Xeno is a cool guy, in game tho, I want to rp his enemy. So i farm him, vid it and utub it. Now we're at each other's neck and PvP isn't that pointless! Simple!

Ofc I'm a rp'er. Whenever I PvP tho, it ends up being heavy ERP.

(see? U can keep rp in the forums too!)
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay that settles it, there is no longer such thing as a PvP'er in CO neither is there such thing as a PvE'er. NOPE.

There is only RP'ers and people who just stand around pointlessly chatting... Oh wait that's a RP'er.

Champions, where one is free to RP erry day!
    edited August 2013
    Okay that settles it, there is no longer such thing as a PvP'er in CO neither is there such thing as a PvE'er. NOPE.

There is only RP'ers and people who just stand around pointlessly chatting... Oh wait that's a RP'er.

Champions, where one is free to RP erry day!

Yesh! CO is a new generation PnP game!
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Into the arms of angels, Callitrix.

*hands shake*

*salute*

*tear*

sniff ;(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited August 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Into the arms of angels, Callitrix.

*hands shake*

*salute*

*tear*

sniff ;(

Would you quit sniffing people already? u_u
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, think of the few people not being able to do so because they don't have a nose.

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    Yeah, think of the few people not being able to do so because they don't have a nose.

Like Caliga he doesnt have a nose he just has an another ego where his nose should be :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • gunsang1gunsang1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just have everyone invite a few friends for a good time... but this. This is like dropping a nuke on whatever was trying to crawl out of the last crater in pvp. I still look at my achievements and think "some day... I'll have those", but I'm not sure that is a good idea with this heat going on...
    edited August 2013
    gunsang1 wrote: »
    Just have everyone invite a few friends for a good time... but this. This is like dropping a nuke on whatever was trying to crawl out of the last crater in pvp. I still look at my achievements and think "some day... I'll have those", but I'm not sure that is a good idea with this heat going on...

Don't worry, just find a time no one is q'ed for hero games(should be easy) , get some friends of yours and have fun. If you see anyone with the "Dark Crusade", "Altered Egos" or "Spectre" sg tag, whose name isn't Jewel, just leave and get in some other day.
    edited August 2013

I don't agree I'm a roleplayer and I am serious about leveling up some toons for PvP all this nonsense has been rather fun to read an I want to get involved. Its all been marvelous entertainment. End of the day thats the point of video games to be entertained.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013

You know, even without a SG war there's always gonna be someone who gets their jollies nuking people in unfair ways. Shoot, if I knew more about this game and/or wasn't so obsessed with theme it would probably be me :O
    edited August 2013
    I have several times convinced and entire room to team up on a min/max nuker in FFA. I'm not without my resources (and a library of devices old and new)--even then, I got plenty of patience to search up their name, wait for them to leave, then enter, or even use underground powers to scout it out if /anon.

As long as it's not entire SGs, it's manageable to have community rule. I'd be damned if planning/picking my fights and doing research on times to que didn't make achievements and titles that much easier in the past. I'm sure most can agree on that.
    edited September 2013
    I have several times convinced and entire room to team up on a min/max nuker in FFA. I'm not without my resources (and a library of devices old and new)--even then, I got plenty of patience to search up their name, wait for them to leave, then enter, or even use underground powers to scout it out if /anon.

As long as it's not entire SGs, it's manageable to have community rule. I'd be damned if planning/picking my fights and doing research on times to que didn't make achievements and titles that much easier in the past. I'm sure most can agree on that.

So someone played in a way you didn't like, so you got a bunch of people together to bully them into leaving through the use of teaming and devices. That is definitely what is saving this whole pvp thing :D
    edited September 2013
    So someone played in a way you didn't like, so you got a bunch of people together to bully them into leaving through the use of teaming and devices. That is definitely what is saving this whole pvp thing :D

Cute way of trying to turn things around. So I'll keep this brief since you got so side-tracked easily.

Devices help fill in gaps for fun playing player like me. (They also provide fun experiences when not abused.)

If I ask community to help push a min/max back and they agree? Well, tough luck. I also pick my fights, not bully them.

Your sarcasm is also off a few milestones, so we're not continuing this off-topic nonsense.
    edited September 2013
    Cute way of trying to turn things around. So I'll keep this brief since you got so side-tracked easily.

Devices help fill in gaps for fun playing player like me. (They also provide fun experiences when not abused.)

If I ask community to help push a min/max back and they agree? Well, tough luck. I also pick my fights, not bully them.

Your sarcasm is also off a few milestones, so we're not continuing this off-topic nonsense.

I also use devices, hi :D not sure why you though that's what I was calling you a bully for ^_^

why are min/maxers bad? have you not noticed that the majority of players are them now? shoot by using devices to "fill gaps" you are a min/maxer yourself... everybody get your torches and pitchforks :O
    edited September 2013
    I also use devices, hi :D not sure why you though that's what I was calling you a bully for ^_^

why are min/maxers bad? have you not noticed that the majority of players are them now? shoot by using devices to "fill gaps" you are a min/maxer yourself... everybody get your torches and pitchforks :O
    ...so you got a bunch of people together to bully...

You're doing the same thing as you did last post. Make another thread if you want to continue this discussion.
    edited September 2013
    So Spiny disagrees with you and suddenly shes a bully.

QUESTION!

Are you a Pony Princess?
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited September 2013
    nepht wrote: »

QUESTION!

Are you a Pony Princess?

He was Butt Stallion in another life. Oh wait, it was a Queen.

edited September 2013

QUESTION!

Are you a Pony Princess?

I was pointing out one of the lines in her own statements calling myself a bully, then simply saying if she was going to be this sidetracked, she can make another thread for it. Hence the "..." because I sincerely dislike quoting paragraphs of garbage.

Since you and your friend can't read back...

Now calm your mojos.

I won't be revisiting. Got to have respect for other people's topics. So go... pm me, email, or do some silly thread question if you dearly need an answer for ponies or other.
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ponies

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited September 2013

Since you and your friend can't read back...

Now calm your mojos.

Look I am not in the business of reading peoples backs its creepeh and strange also... >_>

OUR MOJO'S CANNOT BE CALMED \o/
    edited September 2013
    I never understood the hero games forums... Like over half the people who use it fill it with a load of stuff which has nothing to do with anything, even less to do with co pvp than when me and jewel spammed the forums with anime memes... Oh how I wish I could still spam meme's, it was much funnier than you guys just talking about the purest of nothingness.

Although in saying this it is even funnier when you guys actually start talking about PvP as if you have ever been able to PvP that well on this game or any other game, or PvE for that matter. Stop trolling the forums and learn to play because it will be a much better use of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LYLmIGkxg

Watch mirai nikki and you'll learn the secret to winning a game! ;P

Back to FF14 I go!
    edited September 2013
    I never understood the hero games forums... Like over half the people who use it fill it with a load of stuff which has nothing to do with anything, even less to do with co pvp than when me and jewel spammed the forums with anime memes... Oh how I wish I could still spam meme's, it was much funnier than you guys just talking about the purest of nothingness.

Although in saying this it is even funnier when you guys actually start talking about PvP as if you have ever been able to PvP that well on this game or any other game, or PvE for that matter. Stop trolling the forums and learn to play because it will be a much better use of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LYLmIGkxg

Watch mirai nikki and you'll learn the secret to winning a game! ;P

Back to FF14 I go!
    True dat. Only I will speak in behalf of everyone else.

What's yer handle there or whatever they got?imma buy it when it comes to Greece.
    edited September 2013
    True dat. Only I will speak in behalf of everyone else.

What's yer handle there or whatever they got?imma buy it when it comes to Greece.

Did you just say you'll buy it when it comes to Greece? With what money...? ;D

You seem angry pr0h... Here's some music to calm you down:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkuJlEZy04
    edited September 2013
    Did you just say you'll buy it when it comes to Greece? With what money...? ;D

You seem angry pr0h... Here's some music to calm you down:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkuJlEZy04

Aghuehuehue smart joke..I mean...HOW DARE YOU FOKIN' CAPITALIST TALK TO MEH BOUT MONEYZ? WHEN WE GREEKS WERE BUILDING THE PARTHENON, YOUR PEOPLE LIVED IN CAVES OR TREES EATING BANANAS AT BEST OR YER OWN SHIZ.

^...~ thenk.
    U won't tell but I'll learn yer name. And I gots moneyz...worked in a jail in Israel and helped a guy named messiah escape and he gave me money and everything I wanted and then he saved me from 50 men chasin' me to steal my money that weren't rly mine but his money that he gave to me to save him.
    edited September 2013
    Look I am not in the business of reading peoples backs its creepeh and strange also... >_>

OUR MOJO'S CANNOT BE CALMED \o/

You are a filthy liar.

edited September 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    You are a filthy liar.

Ok they can be calmed...but only with muffins.
    edited September 2013
    Aghuehuehue smart joke..I mean...HOW DARE YOU FOKIN' CAPITALIST TALK TO MEH BOUT MONEYZ? WHEN WE GREEKS WERE BUILDING THE PARTHENON, YOUR PEOPLE LIVED IN CAVES OR TREES EATING BANANAS AT BEST OR YER OWN SHIZ.

^...~ thenk.
    U won't tell but I'll learn yer name. And I gots moneyz...worked in a jail in Israel and helped a guy named messiah escape and he gave me money and everything I wanted and then he saved me from 50 men chasin' me to steal my money that weren't rly mine but his money that he gave to me to save him.

Since when did banana's grow in England? 0.o ..... Well we learn something new every day apparently!

I heard that he beat the 50 men by giving them aids... After this he decided not to be gay, sorry random people who post randomly on the forums. He got your hopes up a bit.
    edited September 2013
    Since when did banana's grow in England? .

I think they do actually I seen an old episode of Dr Who were these giant bananas ran about eating people , it was on the BBC it must be true ._o
    edited September 2013
    I think they do actually I seen an old episode of Dr Who were these giant bananas ran about eating people , it was on the BBC it must be true ._o

Exactly! Lol imp knows no history. And a nation that doesnt know its history, is condemned to repeat it, or something like that.

Ow lol you know nothing about him. He is aopm IRL too. When I saw him, he had a stupid yelloe glow on his chest.
    edited September 2013
    Exactly! Lol imp knows no history. And a nation that doesnt know its history, is condemned to repeat it, or something like that.

Ow lol you know nothing about him. He is aopm IRL too. When I saw him, he had a stupid yelloe glow on his chest.

I'm afraid this is the truth........

[17:06] Messiah: i know what messiah is. what the real one is
    [17:06] Messiah: its a humanbeing like me and u
    [17:06] Messiah: stronger then superman
    [17:06] Messiah: ability to fly and change forms
    [17:06] Messiah: those stuff are written in the Zohar book, a holy book
    [17:07] Messiah: its like Real Life Champions online
    [17:07] Messiah: exacly why i joined here man
    [17:07] daG: so lots of glitches there too huh :/

[coPvP] (some guy who left the game and will be un named): Sooner or later CoPvP will be a bunch of people talking with no one able to see what they are saying

Well people can actually see what they are saying, not that they understand what they are saying...

In fact I have 4 ice grenades on me constantly and a strange glow around my head. I also have a private jet which throws 4 bombs in a selected location, somehow all the bombs hit in the same area which is very nice for blowing stuff up apparently. :)

Some say that sters has the ability to win every fight, he apparently has taken on 50 Lucidity's at once... AND WON!! :O

MY DOG

Okay.. I'm done. :) Whats this thread about again?
    edited September 2013
    Ahuehuehue, u so fun mrhinkypunk!;-) If u rearrange my toons name, it is srets which is the word aliens use to say ****t. Gg
    I fought hard, but couldn't beat luciditus with aids :/ so the truth is...I never made itt :-( ow forgive me pls!
    edited September 2013

[17:06] Messiah: i know what messiah is. what the real one is
    [17:06] Messiah: its a humanbeing like me and u
    [17:06] Messiah: stronger then superman
    [17:06] Messiah: ability to fly and change forms
    [17:06] Messiah: those stuff are written in the Zohar book, a holy book
    [17:07] Messiah: its like Real Life Champions online
    [17:07] Messiah: exacly why i joined here man
    [17:07] daG: so lots of glitches there too huh :/

What in the actual BEEP!
    Messiah has issues.
  • aztrapeaztrape Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ahhh memories....
    edited November 2014
    These memories are too recent. I prefer memories like these.

Remember all, STO is CO's endgame.
    edited November 2014
    Yea you prob did not know this - only some of the few remaining 2007 players would remember that in the start there were two xenomorph drones that always pvp together. The post you liked there is from @superbadz my partner who departed for Star Trek. I stayed after playing that game I was not impressed by the imbalance between Klingon and federation in PVP.

This is way before AE was started by @kdbs - you know the SG that decimated your SG in PVP.

-Xeno
    edited November 2014
    But I am back now to take some of you guys down a notch - whats left of you and close this game out as the most dominating pvp player in the history of the game.
    edited November 2014
    Too bad I don't play. :)

I did know there were two xeno's however the initial post was your's.... (nesno)

Good luck in your world domination! :D
  • purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What's the point in dominating in PvP in this game again?
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    haha I'd say "necro" but devs don't look at pvp forum.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    aztrape wrote: »
    But I am back now to take some of you guys down a notch - whats left of you and close this game out as the most dominating pvp player in the history of the game.

Woah. Now that's a really cringe worthy post.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
    edited November 2014
    aztrape wrote: »
    Woah. Now that's a really cringe worthy post.

I hate when people say "cringe worthy"... but here I'm okay with it.

Someone's a bit out of touch.

purin1 wrote: »
    What's the point in dominating in PvP in this game again?

Unless you're a dev, none. The devs are the ultimate OG PvP pwn'rs, nobody can come close.
    edited November 2014
    These memories are too recent. I prefer memories like these.

Remember all, STO is CO's endgame.

Haha, that reminded me of messiah's quotes. Hell those are hillarious!

I still laugh when I remember one of his lines about polygamy.

That guy is the Alpha and the Omega of COPvP.
    edited November 2014

Unless you're a dev, none. The devs are the ultimate OG PvP pwn'rs, nobody can come close.

I remember a dev crying and quitting after he PvP'ed.

CO Devs have always been funny. I got banned for a week because I said FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnK in zone the other day.
    edited November 2014
    I remember a dev crying and quitting after he PvP'ed.

CO Devs have always been funny. I got banned for a week because I said FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnK in zone the other day.

Yes, but while you may have pwn'd countless individual players, the devs pwn'd all of us simultaneously, and permanently. A dev may have cried once, but pvper's tears have been consistently raining for quite a long time now.

You're basically the ant remembering that one time you bit a guy's toe... right before he stepped on you and left you a tangled mess.