test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some great pvp the last few days.

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Hero Games
Just gotta say, the last few days have been a great time to be a pvper. Not a cheese device to be found, some great one on ones during bash free for all (I'm looking at you, nepht), and barring the odd misanthrope (how did I get beef with someone hard enough to get spawn camped within 2 days?) y'all have been really accommodating to some of the new blood I've brought in.

The pvp community gets a really unfair rep on the boards. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for making an old vet and some new players feel welcome again. This feels like the good old days :).
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    During what server times are you queing?

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It would be cool if the experienced PvPer's set an hour each night, or even just once a week, devoted to recruiting/mentoring aspiring new PvPer's.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    It would be cool if the experienced PvPer's set an hour each night, or even just once a week, devoted to recruiting/mentoring aspiring new PvPer's.

Or if they chose a few days of the week where they stayed out of hero games so people with unoptimized builds could have some fun.

Don't worry, I know that wouldn't work even slightly.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Evening ST. like 4st-10st, give or take. We had bash and ZA popping non stop for a few hours there, it's fantastic. :)

I swear I fought nepht for like 10 minutes straight.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

Or if they chose a few days of the week where they stayed out of hero games so people with unoptimized builds could have some fun.

Don't worry, I know that wouldn't work even slightly.

I don't know if they need to stay out necessarily, so much as pause the killer instinct and focus more on helping than farming the newbs. But yeah, probably would require more organization and self-control than we should expect. :-)
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    's not such a foregone conclusion. I'd been pvping the last few days with an unoptimized pve pulsar, and still holding my own a bit. Granted, I retconned after the great time I've been having, and now actually have a pvp build, but still. I know for my part, I try not to gib the newbies and just kinda knock em around, unless I'm getting focus fired. I'd rather have the hard kills, anyway. Half the fun of pvp for me is finding a really good fight. Squashing a new player like an insect is hardly a good fight.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just gotta say, the last few days have been a great time to be a pvper. Not a cheese device to be found, some great one on ones during bash free for all (I'm looking at you, nepht), and barring the odd misanthrope (how did I get beef with someone hard enough to get spawn camped within 2 days?) y'all have been really accommodating to some of the new blood I've brought in.

The pvp community gets a really unfair rep on the boards. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for making an old vet and some new players feel welcome again. This feels like the good old days :).

OMG its been so freaking epic ^_^ Lotta good battles and no drama. Reminded me of my old Quake days of yesteryear :D Taco my man been a good few days indeed. Though Brou popping in and punching me into a wall gave me a sad :< ( I got stuck )

One zombeh apoc sprung to mind where most of the people I was teamed with I didnt know but teamwork magically occurred. It was like something out of the Avengers movie we were all back to back and no bugger could touch us ( You had a zombeh army Moni, we had a Xeno :P )
    During what server times are you queing?

Shut up Smoochan. Don't lie you never Q.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Shut up Smoochan. Don't lie you never Q.

You're cute when you're under the influence of misguided anger. It's such a rare sight.

• Options
    edited August 2013

You're cute when you're under the influence of misguided anger. It's such a rare sight.

Not angry just "Shut up Smoo" rolls off the tongue. Your full of the BS with what time we q weve been on ALL the time this weekend if you were on with teh fictional PvP account of yours you would have seen.

Not a lot of PvPers out there, Smoochan, its impossible to hide behind a stick.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Not angry just "Shut up Smoo" rolls off the tongue. Your full of the BS with what time we q weve been on ALL the time this weekend if you were on with teh fictional PvP account of yours you would have seen.

Not a lot of PvPers out there, Smoochan, its impossible to hide behind a stick.

I'm not hiding really... you could say I'm right in front of your face, figuratively speaking.

• Options
    edited August 2013

I'm not hiding really... you could say I'm right in front of your face, figuratively speaking.

Come Bash with me \o/

Wuts with the fake annoying forum face >_>

Your God damn legend for this got me good:)
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've seen 'Smoochan" in bash before, at least a few times.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    I've seen 'Smoochan" in bash before, at least a few times.

Yeah but "smoochan" has been on my buddy list for awhile now ...******int XD

Got me good, Kudos.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah but "smoochan" has been on my buddy list for awhile now ...******int XD

Got me good, Kudos.

You didn't know who smoochan was? For shame.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

SUSH YOU! Theres others that dont know ( like our mutual BFF ) I want to see how this plays out.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    SUSH YOU! Theres others that dont know ( like our mutual BFF ) I want to see how this plays out.

Please. I have no friends. You are all enemies.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Please. I have no friends. You are all enemies.

^__^ Yeah right not what I seen today most of you get along just dandy. The NO U is mostly banter.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ^__^ Yeah right not what I seen today most of you get along just dandy. The NO U is mostly banter.

Most people know how to "troll" in a non-serious way. Others, well... I think you know how extreme others take it. Unhealthy mental state, that lot.

*What happens to serious trolls.
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Smoochan is extremely cute. :3
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Right not flaming not joking I am asking a serious question here. That sentence been scaring the fudge out of me all freaking day. I know what player you are but THAT ^ ...that got me worried.

Are you my daughter. I know she plays CO but wont tell me her @name. STOP GIVING ME THE FEAR @_@&quot;

I need answers ._.

edit After much investigation (and confusion) she is not Smoo the quest continues ._."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I love you mom. Sleep tight.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    I love you mom. Sleep tight.

I know its not you now. She never says that shes an ice queen U_U

Last thing she said to me was "I hope your brain rots"

I know what player you are, your to nice. BUT I will say this to the pvpers.

I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW WHO IT IS AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW!
    Your all part of the system ._.

*damn lizard people ._."

** if it was you you'd say love you DAD. Me being an EX-man after all
  • Options
    nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yea it's been epic, couple members of Callitrix detaged today, they are already starting to crack. PVP has been epic, massive bashes. But AE shall prevail, like we ALWAYS do.

-Xeno
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »
    Yea it's been epic, couple members of Callitrix detaged today, they are already starting to crack. PVP has been epic, massive bashes. But AE shall prevail, like we ALWAYS do.

-Xeno

No one who goes into BASH has detagged. Although we have had a few members become less active thanks to you guys.

You spawn kill us and use so many exploits it's stupid and then have a go at us for using 2 ice grenades on our device bar even though you use just as many devices such as omnicron which you guys spam on me in BASH.

Well I'm out of the Powerhouse now, don't think we'll go down so lightly. I wont let you push another new SG into the ground just because of your pride about having 'vet' status.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You spawn kill us and use so many exploits..

DarkonX warned you guys in CoPVP after it was witnessed, Callitrix ganking AE members with at least 4 to 1 odds. DarkonX asked you guys why, the response was that Dark Crusade was your Ally and you wanted a war with AE. You guys have the numbers, with supreme confidence! Do you want me to link you the chat log? So don't come here trying to spin the same old story every other SG has tried to do after declaring war on AE and then realizing the consequences of that. It was your SG's decision to gank our members, now be a big boy and deal with that because this war does not stop until one SG surrenders.

Well I'm out of the Powerhouse now, don't think we'll go down so lightly. I wont let you push another new SG into the ground just because of your pride about having 'vet' status.

Altered Ego's is the first T4 PVP SG and next to Spectre we are one of the oldest if not the oldest SG in the game. So once again, your SG's choice to declare war on the "vets" to prove something, not mine. We did not declare war on Callitrix but we will finish it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ea1EOLpuYg

-Xeno
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    DarkonX warned you guys in CoPVP after it was witnessed, Callitrix ganking AE members with at least 4 to 1 odds. DarkonX asked you guys why, the response was that Dark Crusade was your Ally and you wanted a war with AE. You guys have the numbers, with supreme confidence! Do you want me to link you the chat log? So don't come here trying to spin the same old story every other SG has tried to do after declaring war on AE and then realizing the consequences of that. It was your SG's decision to gank our members, now be a big boy and deal with that because this war does not stop until one SG surrenders.

Yes we did gank you after you did these things:

Spawn killed various members of our SG up to 5 times in a row in cases.
    Used eruption.
    Sent abuse to some of our members by PM.

You attacked my SG, what did you expect me to do? Cower in fear at your epic vet status. BEEN PLAYING SINCE 1984 DUHHHggggg. Yeah... No. If you really are a vet you should be treating bitches not ******** yourself. :3
    Altered Ego's is the first T4 PVP SG and next to Spectre we are one of the oldest if not the oldest SG in the game. So once again, your SG's choice to declare war on the "vets" to prove something, not mine. We did not declare war on Callitrix but we will finish it.

We declared war on your SG after you personally did all the things stated above. I wont end the SG war on you, and I wont end the war on AE until your members stop attacking us, I also certainly wont end our war on you. I don't have anything against any of your members, it is you who attacked our SG and plays dirty then uses VET status to try and tell me you can do anything you want.

We are the new guys, and we wont budge that easily just because you tell us this is your turf.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately for you many vets were in COPVP when the reasons why your SG started a war with AE. Not my words but these are the words of your own people, you started the war with AE by ganking Xeno 6 on 1 and then trolling me in CoPVP.

You must have a selective memory.

But say whatever you want, I care not about Public Relations or the bllsht you try to spin here.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree, some great pvp the last few days. keep it up. :smile:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    LOL it's amazing to me how you spin the facts.

How I spin the facts? You are the one spinning the facts here to try make us look like the bad guys. We don't do any exploits, spawn killing or anything. The worst we have done is gank and that was after you started spawn killing our members with your many exploits.

This just in:

[Tell] Xenomorph Drone@nesno2: k whatever, que bash again so i can spawn camp you some more

WILL DO
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    He Said She Said.

Nothing matters now but your utter destruction. -Xeno
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    He Said She Said.

Nothing matters now but your utter destruction. -Xeno

You are rather fond of doing anything to win.

3v1 in BASH and you still felt the need to spawn kill. I felt like laughing but I've already laughed too much at your threats.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Keep the drama in-game, boys!
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.