test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alter Ego's Declaration of WAR!

nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Hero Games
As the Guild Leader of Alter Egos, All members wearing a Callitrix, SOT or Dark Crusade Tag will be K.O.S. You have been found guilty of most grievous acts to thy fellow PvP'rs.

You will be spared no quarter, no breath of mercy shall fall thy own way. Prepare yourself, for the U.A.S.

-Xeno
Post edited by nesno on

Comments

• Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »
    As the Guild Leader of Alter Egos, All members wearing a SOT or Dark Crusade Tag will be K.O.S. You have been found guilty of most grievous acts to thy fellow PvP'rs.

You will be spared no quarter, no breath of mercy shall fall thy own way. Prepare yourself, for the U.A.S.

-Xeno

Aphrodite already declared war on AE you just were not around then, poor para and aret_f had to take on sot and mcluvin but luckily had allies to help. This time though I don't really expect sot and hod to outnumber you so bad... I think I'll stay out of this and just rotate kills like a boring spectrite, have fun. ;)

Edit: infact if I personally see spawn killing and farming going on then i will step in. I won't however judge players on their sg name, I'll judge them individually. I haven't been in game for a bit to know what had been going down.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Aphrodite already declared war on AE you just were not around then, poor para and aret_f had to take on sot and mcluvin but luckily had allies to help. This time though I don't really expect sot and hod to outnumber you so bad... I think I'll stay out of this and just rotate kills like a boring spectrite, have fun. ;)

Edit: infact if I personally see spawn killing and farming going on then i will step in. I won't however judge players on their sg name, I'll judge them individually. I haven't been in game for a bit to know what had been going down.

I'm sure he did his best to troll my SG with Dark Crusade in my absence so the karma I reap now, they sowed.

-Xeno

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure he did his best to troll my SG with Dark Crusade in my absence so the karma I reap now, they sowed.

-Xeno

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell

Yeah aphro and saber just use to go around in a 2 farming people, I ended up being a big target for them, kill aphrodite in one hit with him having a chance to use eruption and all hell will be set upon you, some lovely spawn killing though by them 2. It must of taken real skill. ;D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah aphro and saber just use to go around in a 2 farming people, I ended up being a big target for them, kill aphrodite in one hit with him having a chance to use eruption and all hell will be set upon you, some lovely spawn killing though by them 2. It must of taken real skill. ;D

WOW, you described exactly what happened yesterday. Aphro comes to the bash, 3 people immediately left and as the bash emptied out, of course he then guns right for me. After going 0 -9 he comes back with Green Saber and they both start spamming eruptions while sending me rage tells. I don't know what type of reputation they think they are trying to maintain but it is very easy for me to make an example out of these types of players.

-Xeno
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    WOW, you described exactly what happened yesterday. Aphro comes to the bash, 3 people immediately left and as the bash emptied out, of course he then guns right for me. After going 0 -9 he comes back with Green Saber and they both start spamming eruptions while sending me rage tells. I don't know what type of reputation they think they are trying to maintain but it is very easy for me to make an example out of these types of players.

-Xeno

Hope they don't quit again until I get back, I've got better since they last were around so things will be interesting.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hit me up in game, I learned a thing or two while leveling again, I would be more than happy help someone gear up for some payback.

-Xeno
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They got me and tricky the other day, too. We made the mistake of treating it like a free for all, and not a secret team kill session. I have a retcon on one of my 40s, and some decent enough gear. I guess I get to see what can be done to return the favor.

Bugs the hell out of me that I just started bringing new blood into pvp, and their very first experience was with someone using the throwing blades exploit. That got fixed, and we had perma-eruption (or close enough) tag team spawn camping.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you intend to save BASH with lame staged melee battles that misrepresent its capability and spamming TGM with SR? Oooh, I smell upswing.(not really)
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OH OH OH this is just like WWE ...can I be Randy Savage :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    OH OH OH this is just like WWE ...can I be Randy Savage :D

despite the fact that I know who that is, (damn I feel old now), that name coming from a "cat girl" (no offense intended just an over-generalization) sounds kind of uhm *anime nosebleed* :biggrin: seriously though...I'll be Bulk Brogan (Hulk Hogan parody)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thebuckeye wrote: »
    despite the fact that I know who that is, (damn I feel old now), that name coming from a "cat girl" (no offense intended just an over-generalization) sounds kind of uhm *anime nosebleed* :biggrin: seriously though...I'll be Bulk Brogan (Hulk Hogan parody)

"Randy Savage Anime Cat Girl!" sounds like the type of quality animation we can all enjoy.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cat girls. I didn't even bother realizing until now... Nepht you're going down.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Well if what I seen yesterday was "war" my misunderstanding of the word must be off.

WAR! = Siting around a campfire singing "Kum ba yah" while toasting marsh mallows.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Updated to include Callitrix, PWE you should cut me in on some of the money you're making from these kids buying devices thinking it's going to make it all better.

-Xeno
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As the Guild Leader of Alter Egos, All members wearing a Callitrix, SOT or Dark Crusade Tag will be K.O.S. You have been found guilty of most grievous acts to thy fellow PvP'rs.

-Xeno

Want some ketchup on your sausage?

You funnier than luci, I giv u that
  • Options
    kingironwolf69kingironwolf69 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    now AE is helping Lucidity in BASH...

next comes Messiah assistance....

idiots
  • Options
    edited August 2013

next comes Messiah assistance....

idiots

Explain? 10 CHARS
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just a note:

I will be your resident heal drone. As my attacks will heal you. At. All. Costs.

Your Ebbing Lifeforce gives 65 Health Points to <Insert PvP Player Name Here>.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is more like a botched home video of backyard wrestling.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Purely out of interest what was this?
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • Options
    edited August 2013

next comes Messiah and Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and
    "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight and
    Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and
    Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie
    Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader
    Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger
    Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan,
    Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan
    All came out of no where lightning fast
    And they kicked McLuvin in his cowboy ****
    It was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw
    With civilians looking on total awe

idiots

Fixed that for yew. Thank me later.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is more like a botched home video of backyard wrestling.

More like ICP trying to fight Wanderlei Silva.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine