test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Idea for RP-SG Pokemon

ariondivineariondivine Posts: 5 Arc User
I've been holding on to this idea for awhile, but here it is. A role-playing super group based around pokemon! members can be trainers or can be another trainer's pokemon. :) just imagine it! having a rival, doing battles against others and their pokemon, doesn't it sound like a ton of fun? please contact me if you're interested, and we'll get this pokemon league started! any feedback on the idea is also appreciated. :)
Post edited by ariondivine on

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've been holding on to this idea for awhile, but here it is. A role-playing super group based around pokemon! members can be trainers or can be another trainer's pokemon. :) just imagine it! having a rival, doing battles against others and their pokemon, doesn't it sound like a ton of fun? please contact me if you're interested, and we'll get this pokemon league started! any feedback on the idea is also appreciated. :)

Ok I will give some feedback. Dont take offense I am not flaming. You cant make clone toon or clone supergroups. Your not allowed to make a sg based on pokemon.

What you can do is make one that is somewhat like it. Like the way Defender is like Iron Man or Kinetic is like the Flash but not obvious copies.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Ok I will give some feedback. Dont take offense I am not flaming. You cant make clone toon or clone supergroups. Your not allowed to make a sg based on pokemon.

What you can do is make one that is somewhat like it. Like the way Defender is like Iron Man or Kinetic is like the Flash but not obvious copies.

yes, i'm aware of that, copyrights and what not. Thanks for the feedback! i just wanted to get the idea out there.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    oh my god.. LOL. I choose you... errr... um.... Iris irregular? Computer virus? Scrapper droid?
    or maybe... muni bots? summon shadows? xD

Things is there is a SG like that just at this moment in time their name escapes me :I

But I do know this. They have their pet battles on top the blimp most weekends o.o
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    oh my god.. LOL. I choose you... errr... um.... Iris irregular? Computer virus? Scrapper droid?
    or maybe... muni bots? summon shadows? xD

oh you've mistaken my meaning! this supergroup would consist of trainers, and their "pokemon." meaning someone would play as said pokemon. character creation is limited, but i know for a fact that you can make some! take, for example, my Blaziken!

http://ariondivine.deviantart.com/art/Costume-ariondivine-Blaziken-CC-Comic-Page-Blu-393288944?ga_submit_new=10%253A1376521198
    Not a great picture, but at least now you get what i mean. you could be a trainer, and your friend could roleplay as your pokemon.
  • Options
    thewinxfairythewinxfairy Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey! What about Digimon?! ^.^
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    hey! What about Digimon?! ^.^

digimon was another idea i had, but the tools needed to make the characters just arent there. :frown: