test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help TT. I just nerd raged!

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
Can you pass this on? I just got a t4 pvp queue to pop, like I keep trying to, and the queue kicked me and only me out. I keep rejoining and it kicks me the second I get in, like I failed an alert.

Can we fix this so I can try to rejuvinate pvp? I have a circle that doesn't use the broken devices like eruption, but still builds well and enjoys pvp. We duel, and we want the penetration gear for duels. I can't even try to pvp right now, and that'd be a great thing to have fixed. I can't even try, but everyone I recruited can.

Help?
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Working as Intended.

Would you like to try some BASH?

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    By the way, you can do team duels in open world areas.
    I know you want Hero Games, but team dueling is fun, too.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The utc arena's the only one that did it. I haven't tried stronghold, because that glitchy mess has only worked about 3 months since launch. But the queue should at least let us *try* to get in.

I team duel all the time, and regular duel too. But that doesn't give acclaim, and I want a set of pvp gear for the lulz. There are about 8 of us that are actively trying to bring pvp back at night, because it's a hoot. But it won't work if we can't get in.

i know it's probably an important fix, which is why I pinged TT, because the pvp queues are also the alert queues. if this one's broke, it's probably an error that will hurt alerts, too. I know pvp doesn't matter much in the big picture, but alerts do. :)
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Working as Intended.

The intention was to make pvpers mad
    ERgLqqC.png
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So, nobody has noticed yet that he isn't asking for help?

He's telling us that he nerd raged, and we need to go help TrailTurtle.

Commas are important.
    edited August 2013
    So, nobody has noticed yet that he isn't asking for help?

He's telling us that he nerd raged, and we need to go help TrailTurtle.

Commas are important.

And we are responding with posts. All is as it should be.

Btw Stronghold does it too. The only "team" pvp that doesn't do it is ZA.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can you pass this on? I just got a t4 pvp queue to pop, like I keep trying to, and the queue kicked me and only me out. I keep rejoining and it kicks me the second I get in, like I failed an alert.

Can we fix this so I can try to rejuvinate pvp? I have a circle that doesn't use the broken devices like eruption, but still builds well and enjoys pvp. We duel, and we want the penetration gear for duels. I can't even try to pvp right now, and that'd be a great thing to have fixed. I can't even try, but everyone I recruited can.

Help?

Dont be so polite about it, its gone on long enough. The devs need to get their fingers out their bung hole and fix this.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps I'm missing the point.. What is trailturtle gonna do?

And it's not like people haven't been begging for 1) PvP improvements and 2) Queue Fixes ever since Champions Online went Un-Alert
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and it was one of the NO answers in ask cryptic , along with fixing nemesis problems.

I don't PvP and I think the queue should be fixed. It's locking out a part of the game from people who want to play it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's not like anyone's asking for a focus on "balancing" PVP, but to simply fix their broken queue system. I don't see why it shouldn't be looked into.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This is the only mmo I've ever seen where a player can point out (potentially for the umpteenth time. I dunno, I didn't pvp for a while because they took away rewards) a serious game breaking bug... And get snarked at by some of the community for it. What can TT do? Notice that we're talking about it again. Pass this information on, because as I said, this is the alert queue too. It's not just a pvp issue, although it is right now only affecting pvp. You know how bugs in this game love to spread.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    nyrkesnyrkes Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To be fare, posters like Smoo are severely jaded atm and it's gonna' take a rather large amount of Heroic quality service from the devs b4 they wash off all the salt they've accumulated over the years. Till then, it's just part of the endgame that you have to plan for.