test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PWI Twitch channel locked, a mistake pbviously..

iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
Go here.

http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/c/2556969

This is the channel where all the PWI videos and livestreams are, I am subscribed.

Recently, someone has been posting tiny little one to two minute videos, seemingly test runs where they don't even change the name of the stream from it's previous videos, they have all been named "Hanging out + Carrier Wave Preview"

The one today ended with a lock on the channel, requiring a password to view it now, where there never was one before.

Trailturtle, can you please find out what intern is screwing up Cryptic and Perfect Worlds Twitch stream?

And teach them how to use it properly?

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. Trailturtle, add me as a friend on Core Connect, I can't PM you here on the forums, nor look at your Core Connect account, as it's set to "only friends" may see it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    iamrune wrote: »
    Go here.

http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/c/2556969

This is the channel where all the PWI videos and livestreams are, I am subscribed.

Recently, someone has been posting tiny little one to two minute videos, seemingly test runs where they don't even change the name of the stream from it's previous videos, they have all been named "Hanging out + Carrier Wave Preview"

The one today ended with a lock on the channel, requiring a password to view it now, where there never was one before.
    None of those short videos featured an improbably tall guy with absolutely no facial features, did they?

Because maybe I've been spending too much time lately looking up old Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID videos, but in light of those, that just seems creepy as all get-out...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Trailturtle, can we get a little notice here?

I can't just PM you, or I would have.

The channel seems to have been unlocked now, but the funny little short extra video tests or whatever are all gone now. Shows the last video done as eight days ago.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    iamrune wrote: »
    Trailturtle, can we get a little notice here?

I can't just PM you, or I would have.

I had no problems sending him a PM. I BCCed you the message I sent him regarding this thread.
    edited August 2013
    I had no problems sending him a PM. I BCCed you the message I sent him regarding this thread.

Received. Thanks!

I miss the old forums where i got a link to PM someone just by clicking their forum name. I forgot this new, crappy forum has PMs tied into a single specific "User Control Panel" thing.

Okay, I admit, it's a "crappy" PITA, IM(NS)HO.

El Oh El.

No, I don't normally use a ton of acronyms nor leetspeak.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I never seem to get Twitch loading up right :<
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!