test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't log into account server

captainsaxcaptainsax Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
So I get randomly DC'd, and it won't even let me log back in, every time I try, it gets stuck on logging in to account server. My internet works fine with everything else, so its this game...
Post edited by captainsax on

Comments

• magusjosephmagusjoseph Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't even get the Cryptic Launcher Auto-updater thing to connect to whatever its trying to connect to. I've tried SEVERAL times and even tried to restart my computer. Why is this happening?!? :mad::mad::mad:
  • cellanoid912cellanoid912 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't even get the Cryptic Launcher Auto-updater thing to connect to whatever its trying to connect to. I've tried SEVERAL times and even tried to restart my computer. Why is this happening?!? :mad::mad::mad:

Having the same issue. It keeps "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient."

This is happening on all Cryptic games now. I can't log in to STO, Neverwinter, or CO.

Apparently the other forums are saying it's a Verizon FIOS thing. Are you using Verizon?
  • arkathanarkathan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have Verizon, but not FIOS. Can't get into NWN or CO

Was playing CO, logged out to get into NWN, and suddenly couldn't get into anything.
    edited August 2013
    Having the same issue. It keeps "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient."

This is happening on all Cryptic games now. I can't log in to STO, Neverwinter, or CO.

Apparently the other forums are saying it's a Verizon FIOS thing. Are you using Verizon?

That I am. Why would that be an issue though? :confused::confused::confused:
  • secondalksecondalk Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That I am. Why would that be an issue though? :confused::confused::confused:

No idea. But it seems that this issue is affecting just Verizon users.
    edited August 2013
    I'm still getting the same message from the Cryptic Auto-Updater thing. Why hasn't this been resolved?