test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks for the request for confirmation before binding to account.

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
I was on vent, and talking to someone about what mods I had on a grav bike widow. I held down control and right clicked to check my mods out, but it ended up being the control that activates vent. Which woulda been fine if it *asked* if I wanted to bind it. But, it didn't, so now the grav bike I was trying to trade up for something to sell for multiple thousands of g I instead have to use. Along with the 8 OTHER VEHICLES I ALREADY HAVE.

Wtf, this is the only mmo I've ever seen that has any bindable item that costs real world money and doesn't ask you before it binds. I'm mad. Very very mad. I wasted the salvage to buy it, that would have just cost me 200 salvage. Which averages like 50 bucks or so, at least.

Do you realize how big this is? I'll just suck it up, but I request resolution for this before anyone else has this happen. It's a good thing I'm actually ok with that bike and didn't already have it. This thread would have a rather different tone were that the case.

Fix it.
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SOMETIMES it just doesn't ask if you want to bind it depending on where you are looking at it from and if your device tray is full or not. Its very specific. And it sucks very much.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I noticed this on the test server today too. It surprised me because I have two vehicles already, and I'm nearly certain that it asked for confirmation for those.
    edited August 2013
    or the first vehicles which automatically went to a device slot if one was open. People had to make sure slots were full before opening bags.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!