test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The rise of Blacklight!

metalheadbetametalheadbeta Posts: 119 Arc User
Greetings denizens of Millennium City! Your favorite tiny AI Legion V2 here with an announcement and my first attempt at a forum post. I'm here to announce that my supergroup, Blacklight, is looking for new memebrs of any variety! All levels, freeform or AT and anyone willing to contribute to our SG is welcome! We try to focus on roleplaying amongst our members while doing missions, RP events and the like. We also host a weekend costume contest at the theater for all to enjoy! So if you are interested in learning more or even joining, please give me a tell! My handle is @Absonus-Noctis, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Legion signing off!
Post edited by metalheadbeta on

Comments

• Options
    faeya17faeya17 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you have a certain theme in mind, and what is the group's history in Champions, if any?
  • Options
    metalheadbetametalheadbeta Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, our roleplay theme is that we are an Avengers-style group dedicated to protecting Westside from danger. We chose Westside because, as it can be seen, it's more or less the slums of the city. It deserves its champions, and we're there to help. As for our history, well we don't have an in-game history RP wise but we've been on and off for about a year now as a group.