test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What does "Servitor Serum" do?

rabenschwingerabenschwinge Posts: 91 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Items and Crafting
Hello,

I've just skimmed over the things you can buy from Champions Recognition Store and noticed Servitor Serum. I am just a bit puzzled what it does.

A serum that brings recently dead back to life. Sounds like it was supposed to work on team mates. Could be helpful on Therakiel or Gravitar missions.

But later on it says "targets self". So ... it's a self resurrect? How many hit points do you have after using it? What does this "set the recharge time of powers to 600 seconds (only affects certain things)" mean?

Characters on Primus DB (and their Nemeses):
Marksmaid | Tenebris (Xalara) | Virtue | Dawnblaze (Sister Nightfall) | Rhinegold: Julie & Magdalena
Post edited by rabenschwinge on

Comments

• Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It does exactly what it says on the tin.

One-hit self revive with a cooldown.
    Though If my memory serves me right: it starts you on 1/5 HP... So better have your self-heal handy.

Yes if you are a squishy DPS this is a must for Gravitar fights.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    its a self rez item that picks you up slowly but with a minor HoT that will bring you to at least half hp over the course of its duration. However it just brings you back with about 50 hp on initial activation...hope there's somebody to take the aggro while you get back on your feet...otherwise you should have just recovered and taken the star loss...
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is good in that it does not share a cooldown with other self-rezzes.

For instance, you could have a self-rez power, a triumphant recovery, AND a servitor serum.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There's a couple other eays to get them too, like as a drop from Evil Spirit faction enemies, or from those Treadure Chest boxes in Vibora Bay and Halloween missions. Be careful with these other versions though! Servitor Serum's heal scales with its level, which is the same as the enemy that dropped it, or 1 if it came from a box.

With the low level ones, you're left with so few HP that an errant AOE will probably take you out before you can hit your self heal.