test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Until Field Reports 1 Year Anniversary

underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
This coming Saturday(7/20) marks the 1 Year Anniversary of our last Until Field Report. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!?!

So, I for one would LOVE to see what Champions has in the works for the future. Any chance we could be receiving a long overdue return of said Field Reports?
Post edited by underchicken on

Comments

• Options
    stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had considered this recently, but honestly the only thing UNTIL reports amount to is a lot of unfulfilled promises and while some of the stuff does eventually get finished another significant portion isn't as good as we would hope.

I'm a little happier these days just waiting to see what is on the PTS without having some fantasy of what a new feature could have been.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nah, I prefer to be lied to in state of the game announcements, or ask cryptics.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Until Field Reports, also known as "Public Relations, Damage Control and Reputation Management".
    ERgLqqC.png
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Coming in 2013: Auras!

That's all folks!

So we get next years "Raport" somewhere near summer/fall 2014.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Coming in 2013: Auras!

That's all folks!

So we get next years "Raport" somewhere near summer/fall 2014.

Auras in Lockboxes to boot!

By the way, Aura's have been in development for over a year now. We going to be seeing those anytime soon?
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Auras in Lockboxes to boot!

By the way, Aura's have been in development for over a year now. We going to be seeing those anytime soon?

They have been spoken about since last year. Doesn't mean they have spent a year developing them. It was mentioned in another post they set pushed off to the side for other projects.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, it's really sad that they haven't done one in a year, to be honest it really just shows how little they care for this game, and given that Cryptic North has supposedly been working since the start of the year, i'd say we really don't have anything to look forward to in the future either. I'm honestly hoping that they prove me wrong on that, but looking at what happened to the new telepathy it's doubtful, although the tron mission does show a lot of hopeful promise for the future as well.