test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Hero Game! Cat Ears.

smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestions Box
Just a simple idea inspired by some show I watched about a bunch of girls who were in a band or something...

Basically, in this hero game one player is "The Loli", and all the other players chase them around trying to put a cat ears hair band on their head. The first one to do it gets to give that player a new nickname and then feed them cake.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
Post edited by smoochan on

Comments

• Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nyaa.gif
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    Just a simple idea inspired by some show I watched about a bunch of girls who were in a band or something...

Basically, in this hero game one player is "The Loli", and all the other players chase them around trying to put a cat ears hair band on their head. The first one to do it gets to give that player a new nickname and then feed them cake.

New idea? Damn, I thought that was PvP already. <_<
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have a new Hero Game idea too! It's called Despair!

It's every hero for themselves when they're locked in a mansion (with infinite living utilities such as electricity, food, water, comfy rooms) with only themselves and an evil Monofoxbat urging them on... to do what, you may ask? TO KILL! The only way to leave the mansion is to kill someone and get away with it! But if you get caught, you'll be messily executed by Monofoxbat!

... what I'm trying to say is, Dangan Ronpa is going to be a great anime. upuupuupuupuu~

23x88.jpg
  • Options
    firefly113firefly113 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We could have a tournament where some heroes capture other heroes then match their pet heroes against the pet heroes of other heroes. They could call out superpowers and occasionally throw sugary treats at their pet heroes to evolve them into super superheroes.

Though whoever catches any version of Vixy would win by default.

But nobody can catch Vixy. So we'll be okay.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I choose you, CALIGAR!

Caligar, use.... hey... hey Caligar where are you going?? -gasp!- Caligar don't use bad words!

......um.... Caligar used wet blanket power?

It's super effective! :3

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    NOOB-PLAYER uses EMOTE SPAM!

It's super eff

<system crash>
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hmm that would explain the person i saw in Nevermind who was just standing there near the AH spamming emotes. he stopped when I went up and used Headbutt emote on him.

my idea for new Pvp,

The Pit. A hole has opened in westside(nice and easy to get to) Unity wants suckers.. I mean supers to investigate it. So being the idiots... heroes that we are, a lot of people jum p at the chance(and the hole) falling a great distance as they hit the nullification feild inside the top.
    They all wake up,
    1. no gear, no devices, only your powers and base stats. (so no whining about , he has better gear than me, he's using devices.Those tabs are disbaled while you are inside)
    2. No leave map
    a zombie says" oh more live ones, **** this place is going to heaven. you have 15 minutes to get out before I get back with Tiddles." he then legs it.

3. It is entirely dark and you have no map but walls are easy to crash into. auras and the eyestrain TP's provide a small amount of light.
    4. all powers are now one colour, so you can't tell who is firing where.
    5.all chat but "say " is disabled, so you can only hear people close by.
    You can hear a rumbling in the distance.
    Do you fight each other?
    Do you all try to get out?
    Do you go looking for the zombies and beat a map out of him?
    3f929831-d0e0-4b9d-aa2b-28877c351112_zpsgsnq9bpu.jpg
    [font="title-I'm as sane as any.."][/font]Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!