test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RP Super Group Forming

thejudge573thejudge573 Posts: 23 Arc User
Greetings I am in the process of putting together a team of super heroes to battle the forces of evil. A group dedicated to battling against evil threats, protecting the citizens of Millennium City and the world.

The concept is similar to groups like The Avengers and The Justice League. Just a group of maybe 6-10 heroes nothing to big or wild. The group is focused on just enjoying the game whether your a light, medium or heavy roleplayer and want to have exciting role play sessions or want to hit the alert queue and other pve content. Just want to create an all around fun experience. I would like to create roleplay events and arcs within the group for the roleplayers.

Now there are a few requirements such as characters must be classic themed heroes this can be from silver or bronze age. Think heroes like Superman, Iron Man or Dr. Strange. No demons, werewolves, vampires or other super natural types. I welcome new and existing players, gold or silver doesn't matter.

Once the group is formed and running a website will follow as a central hub for members, will shoot for group meetings which will either be done in character or out of character.

If your interested in helping be a part of the group pm or email me in game handle is @thejudge345