test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Operation Demonflame: Queen Pale

jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
In the last part of the Operation Demonflame, free the Queen Pale.

The Demon Key is stuck in the wall, sended tickets but no response and I don't want to repeat ALL the quest again to have the same bug.

Any form to unstuck that npc? If don't complete the mission because the bug what happen to the Questionite?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mushermusher Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I were you I would just leave Demonflame alone until they fix it and run Whiteout, which they HAVE fixed before the dev team went FUBAR. Why? Because until the support finds your ticket it'll take them 2-4 days, and until (if at all) they actually fix the issue it can take a full month or even God knows how long.
    edited May 2013
    So only Whiteout and Resistance are working?

What a same...
  • Options
    mushermusher Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Last I checked Aftershock was broken in a "good" way, counting as completed when you defeat the qliphoth army (the one that grants you "Army of One" title if defeated without any help) in the end of issue 4 if memory serves. Don't know if it's still the case, haven't done Aftershock in quite a while.
    edited May 2013
    Leave the instance and wait 5 minutes for it to reload. You will continue the mission at the start of the last area where you first entered the library.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Leave the instance and wait 5 minutes for it to reload. You will continue the mission at the start of the last area where you first entered the library.

Not working, the Demon loves the walls.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only fix I could do to this is to make sure the Demon key doesn't move near the walls. Especially that corner. You have to be quick in taking down the imps and the barrier, otherwise he'll just be in one corner doing nothing.

It takes a couple of attempts but it works.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The only fix I could do to this is to make sure the Demon key doesn't move near the walls. Especially that corner. You have to be quick in taking down the imps and the barrier, otherwise he'll just be in one corner doing nothing.

It takes a couple of attempts but it works.

Is in the Qeen Pale, so only Jack Fool there.

Actually I get these response from the Ticket:

Sometimes this type of issue is best resolved by dropping the associated mission and getting it again from the contact.
    To drop a mission you need to:
    1) Leave the mission if you are still in it.
    2) Open the active missions window (default "J")
    3) Highlight the mission you wish to drop
    4) Click "drop mission" button located on the lower right hand side of the window.
    5) Return to the contact that originally gave you the mission to get the mission again.

I tried that early and no results, so is a BROKEN mission.