test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TrailTurtle - Bloodmoon Livestream, 5/16

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited May 2013 in Super News Network
The Bloodmoon has risen over Millennium City, which means zombies, open missions and special perks. Community Manager TrailTurtle will be livestreaming from 5:30 PM PDT to 7PM PDT, helping heroes, harming haunts and hamming it up for the camera. You can join him in-game, or watch on the Twitch channel.

Night's falling, heroes - are you ready for the Bloodmoon?

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=891361
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No guarantees, but I'll try to bring one of my toons (probably Happifun) in during the festivities. Keep an eye out for a seven-foot-tall silver and purple robot with a square head and a goofy grin...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like fun. I'll try to be there too.:redface:
  • Options
    strykor1977strykor1977 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, of all the times to be in the middle of a total system upgrade.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I showed up - briefly. A couple of runs at the undead heroes reminded me why I didn't care when this event stopped - my FPS went slideshow on me, and the items dropped were those UNTIL crates whose contents are guaranteed to be too high-level for you unless you're already maxed (Happifun's a 37; I got three items that require a minimum level of 40 to equip).
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!