test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Perfect Strangers SG - We're Ready to Recruit, All Welcome!

synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
The Perfect Strangers SG is going to be under re-design, so to speak, same members, same goal, but a fresh title and name change, Follow our new thread, this thread will no longer be updated!

A link will be posted here to the new forum shortly, in the meantime, take care and have fun!
Post edited by synsen on

Comments

• Options
    captwcaptw Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm actually looking for a new super group, I'm a pretty casual player just came back after a long break from CO. The Group I am in on some of my toons is completely dead, I really don't know anyone in this game at all. Came from STO (deeply disappointed in it). I have a total of 8 toons my main only being 20 two of my alts are only 17 the rest are from 8 - 14. my handle is @Capt_wirge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    STO Open Beta member since 2010.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Cool stuff, and thank you for replying! Yes, next time I hop on today I'll add that handle and set you up with an invite! Welcome back btw! :)
  • Options
    bloodewingbloodewing Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sent ya both a friend request, if ya had not noticed yet. I figure with a name like Perfect Strangers, how can I refuse. I mean no one is stranger than me! I am on meds though, so no worries :rolleyes: . Not all my toons would likely fit your theme, but some might. Like the crazy moron who thinks he is Aragorn from the LotR books. So yeah, sign me up when we meet up. Oh, btw, 3/4 of my toons are female so beware. Not because I am some kind of perv or nothing, I've just always done that. Not a perv though...really...nope, not a perv....:eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Haha you'll be surprised to see what kind of people are in this group good sir :) And no worries I play female toons from time to time as well... Just gives me a reason to be sexy... xD But sure I'll add you up when I get on.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    How about you? still out there looking for a good SG, who will actually talk and team? Come on, you and your alts are most definitely welcome!!! Come on all you crazy people, we're still small in numbers but we're looking to change that! Catch us in-game from 5 - 11pm Eastern! We're recruiting all the way til' whenever we feel like it!

See you in-game or even drop a messege on any on Synsen's posts! Take care!
  • Options
    biggcooldudebiggcooldude Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been playing CO for about a month now, and I am really enjoying the game I have been hoping to joing a good Super Group. Your group sounds like it would be a good fit for me. I just started a new hero and would like a chance to join.
    Dark Ranger@biggcooldude.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sounds good, and we hope to be of service, I'll add you first thing when I get on!
  • Options
    doctordisarraydoctordisarray Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think that i will make a point to hang around with you folks in the near future if not tonight, tomorrow. look for @doctordisarray in your area! you cant miss my costume....
  • Options
    captwcaptw Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    best group I've been with... were a little crazy but that's the fun slide :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    STO Open Beta member since 2010.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Look folks, just a few things I want to point out, yeah the state of the game isn't as we want it to be, the whole, STO, NWO, and CO being on the same shard is somewhat a goofball idea, but well, perhaps something good will come of all the confusion!

Secondly, those of you taking interest in joining our SG or anyone's keep in mind, The Perfect Strangers are still a -small- group, we're few in numbers but highly active, you'd best fit in if you follow the Eastern Time Zone, (doesn't exclude anyone else, we're just trying to making getting a group convenient and available for everyone!) We're proud to be apart of the game, and also, we are not Big on Roleplay, but that doesn't mean some of us wont give it a go!

And lastly, I personally want to thank each member we have (you know who you are), for joining and building such a fun group. We're a little crazy with just being a group that we are. We accept any roles and builds. Freebies and Lifers, give us a chance, you might be surprised at us underdogs in the SG and CO community!

(Website and Voice Channels are still active + Facebook Community Group @ The Crown Gaming).

Have a good one!

~Metal Phantom~
  • Options
    dharmabodydharmabody Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello all,

Old-time Champions player, first time MMO'r - I usually play solo games like Skyrim, BioShock, etc, for interesting plots and plenty of character play.

Looking at CO for something fun to do after work while traveling. Would love to have some good people to play with, but I have *zero* skills, including language, in the MMO world (N00b supreme!).

I'm starting out a healer (Sweet Justice) right now, so if you're in it to have some good hero fun, drop me a friend request, a group invite, or however that works here. :^)

(Eastern & Central timezones)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    First of all welcome! Second of all, to keep it short n sweet, we're pretty much a bunch of players who're just here to have fun and make each game session as crazy as can be, we're always up for anything.

We'd be honored to have you aboard, I'll send you a Request, and an Invite the next time I hop on (Sometime today most likely 5pm eastern :P). I'm @metalphantom, so keep an eye out then and we'll see you soon!

Take care!
  • Options
    koechophekoechophe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to join. My character's name is Koech. I'm somewhat new.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Alrighty, cool stuff, I'll be sure to look for you in game, I'll add you to my globals as well next time I hop on.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hey there all, my apologies for the lights being turned off, as far as the Supergroup goes it's been a very slow few months, a lot has being changing and now we're back to the matter at hand.

With all the craziness we've decided to continue forward with our gaming sessions, even opening up to helping out new players in the community. If you see a Perfect Stranger, just step on up to any of us and say hello. We're here to game with you fine folks!

We're not going anywhere soon and WE ARE Recruiting once more. So feel free to join our family and play the way you want to play, just remember to be respectful of the other members and other players for that matter.

~Ignore all the doubt and negativity from those who like to pick on folks for shameless amusement. We accept all kinds, and feel free to even try some Role-play (RP) with us!~
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And personally I thought of something similar but I didn't want to sound too corny. But sure thanks for the heads up we shall definitely consider it. :wink:
  • Options
    aingealiusaingealius Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Greetings! Some of you may have noticed me in game already under the name's Starrball or Nemekai. You can catch me online with my tag @nemekai so just drop me a message. I hope I can join your SG
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    @Nemekai, we can't find you in game if you're still interested that is my handle is @metalphantom, if you wish to contact me that way instead.

On the other hand our Web Page has been updated and is ready to go!

Check it out!

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=489732&TabID=4217825

Um, it's free Waffle Day! Come on down to Millennium City and look for us, we'll be handing our waffles... Super Waffles, or Evil Diabolical - but still delicious - Waffles!

Huzzah! Take care all! Oh and if haven't we've updated our post @ the SG Directory section as well!

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=108264&page=14
  • Options
    aingealiusaingealius Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah that was my bad my handle is @aingealius not @nemekai.... sorry @nemekai was my CoX handle. I've got your name written down and will shoot you a message sometime.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    No Problem! Sometimes I catch myself blurting out my of CoX handle as well, no biggie. Yeah, I should be on sometime today to take a stroll around Millennium City, I'll be sure to be on the lookout!

Take care!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    We've been having a hell of a good time with all of our newest members, I believe we're well on our way to hosting major events in the near future!

TPS have plans, HUGE plans!

Consider joining some of the most diverse but fun and social people in the game, The Perfect Strangers, it's not enough to be strange, but we're happy with what we have, we're in "perfect" SG Gaming Harmony! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello All! Metal Phantom here,

For those who are among the Perfect Strangers, we have been off and on dealing with real life issues, fear not however, we've returned to gaming for the sake of playing online as a group. To those who are considering joining, we are in Open Recruitment, simply send us an In-game email or private message, we'll be glad to hear from you!

We're not going anywhere indefinitely, so if you need a good group of people to run around in-game with and par-take in voice chat (optional) with, feel free to contact (myself) @metalphantom and or @biggcooldude.

Take care, and stay warm folks!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    We have officially made the transition with our SG name to better our respect towards our members and fellow players.

Our New Name and Forum Thread is @:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=261011

Hope to hear from you!