test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tagging

implinimplin Posts: 243 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Hero Games
Okay.. So how long does a tag last in bash? I just had someone who will not be named tag us each once, about a 40 seconds later someone would die without being re tagged and this person would get the kill? Such a stupid scoring system, all of my kills are my own kills, I don't run around using explosive arrow just to tag people. These people take the fun and any point out of the game.

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
Post edited by implin on

Comments

• Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This has been a complaint since launch (mentioned literally since launch day in '09).

I have seen people get credit for kills several minutes after tagging a target.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    soryu1983soryu1983 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is making me doubt the build I was throwing around in my head. I wasnt going to use explosive shot, just taser and sonic. Or is the problem specifically with explosive?
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    soryu1983 wrote: »
    This is making me doubt the build I was throwing around in my head. I wasnt going to use explosive shot, just taser and sonic. Or is the problem specifically with explosive?

It is not specific to Explosive Arrow.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ah ok, I think I understand now that I've had time to think about it. ~_^
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well since tagging takes all the fun and point out of BASH, and everyone is pretty much tagging unintentionally all day everyday ( hey, im sure you were trying to kill someone, and got killed yourself before you could finish the job, and then they died after you and you got credit ), then maybe we should all stop queing for BASH, since it has no fun or point, and start queing for those other hero games instead!

I'll be checking in to see how progress on the move to the team-based queues is proceeding.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    It is not specific to Explosive Arrow.

haha...

Yeah the scoring system is still royally messed up.... and Imp, if you have to ask someone else why I beat you all, that means you don't know this game like you think you do. You made a thread here about stealing kills when you all were attacking only me, or each other so I wouldn't get the kill. Your lack of knowledge is what caused you to lose, not "tagging" or some other excuse.

Not to mention that you asked yet another opinionated builder to help you all rebuild. You can't just come here talking all different acting like things are different than they are. I won't put up with it.

...and don't make the mistake [Insert name here] made and act like I don't know how to prioritize targets in a free-for-all battle. You'll dig yourself into a deeper hole by insulting my intelligence and lying about yours.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I never intentionally try to tag somebody, I try to take the fight to the end but sometimes they end up escaping (Or I run away XD) or something supernatural happens and I check the scoreboard and say "Hey, am doing great and I had no idea!" :biggrin:

The system kinda sucks but meh, winning isn't important right?

bum raw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lol

yeh b00m rawr indeed ^_^

See I tag people if I want to. It's called winning. xD People have no idea... I've played games where they basically gave me the game... fighting amongst themselves trying to prove who's better... so I did what they do... kill newbies so I will win faster than they do, or kill them when they were about to die in other games. The difference is, I don't ask for backup when they beat me up with 7 people. I kill them individually like I've been doing or like I did yesterday and the other day (almost) when the magnificent 7 thought they'd try again.

...and like I told him when I thought he was cool, I've already fought everyone who claims to be good in this game, and I did just fine with my knowledge and not theirs... let's just put it that way for now... because this thread isn't about me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    b00m ... }}Meow :3{{

...and like I told him when I thought he was cool..

Pun intended? [Ice Grenades]

Aaagh

:biggrin:

I'm a weakling myself so I need somebody to be my guardian angel to get me through these Trauma filled times ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    haha...

Yeah the scoring system is still royally messed up.... and Imp, if you have to ask someone else why I beat you all, that means you don't know this game like you think you do. You made a thread here about stealing kills when you all were attacking only me, or each other so I wouldn't get the kill. Your lack of knowledge is what caused you to lose, not "tagging" or some other excuse.

Not to mention that you asked yet another opinionated builder to help you all rebuild. You can't just come here talking all different acting like things are different than they are. I won't put up with it.

...and don't make the mistake [Insert name here] made and act like I don't know how to prioritize targets in a free-for-all battle. You'll dig yourself into a deeper hole by insulting my intelligence and lying about yours.

Stop the BS. One, the only way you could have possibly of got kills is that we killed each other. All you did is tag each of us once then hide for ages so when we were fighting you would get the kill and win. Even though all of my kills that I get are pretty much almost one shot kills this tagger gets credit for the kill. And stop acting like you are so powerful I could beat you in a duel any day, I solo killed you a few times in that bash and you can't hit more than the amount of damage you need to tag someone. Also I told my team to attack whoever is at the top now in bash to try making it a closer battle, that includes us. It just so happens that by you getting every single kill it puts you right at the top, the only way for us to win would be to kill you only and make sure we never die... How boring.

So yes, maybe it will be better for us to only queue for the others, the only problem is that it's hard to get 8 people to go in for them. Usually you get to about 6 then bash comes up and there's only 2 again.

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If someone does serious damage to someone even if they do escape and someone else takes them down later a point is still given.

To be honest I like this in bash means telenoobs will still get whats coming to them.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    If someone does serious damage to someone even if they do escape and someone else takes them down later a point is still given.

To be honest I like this in bash means telenoobs will still get whats coming to them.

Other than this works the opposite way where this certain person hit with explosive arrow then teleported away :wink: It's like tagging in the purest sense :O

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »

Well, I think there clearly is something wrong with the tagging system if I can score two kills in a BASH match using nothing but Psi Lash and Manipulator XD

I wouldnt call PSI Lash serious damage lol :biggrin:

Speaking of which..I'm about to go online and do sum PvP @_@!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    implin wrote: »
    Other than this works the opposite way where this certain person hit with explosive arrow then teleported away :wink: It's like tagging in the purest sense :O

If someone does that to me and gets away with it I say good for them :D

THEBOX.jpg
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *snip*

Sir, don't let a misunderstanding troll fool you, it will go away once it realized nobody gives a toss about its craving for attention and worship.

Besides, it's funny how a certain person got offended like hell just because of a thread defining a certain action.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Stop the BS. [...]

If only it was that easy.

• Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    0.o "WTF? I get a team of 4 on BASH and I keep losing?
    TAGGING IS OP...ERUPTION SHOULD ALSO DEAL 10^9 DAMAGE TOO..EXPLOSIVE ARROW IS OP! NEERF!NEERF TILL I WIIIN! "
    Hehe...still, funny to see you becoming closer and closer to Shev status day after day, keep it up!XD
    (....some team got farmed by Lucy it seems....)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    0.o "WTF? I get a team of 4 on BASH and I keep losing?
    TAGGING IS OP...ERUPTION SHOULD ALSO DEAL 10^9 DAMAGE TOO..EXPLOSIVE ARROW IS OP! NEERF!NEERF TILL I WIIIN! "
    Hehe...still, funny to see you becoming closer and closer to Shev status day after day, keep it up!XD
    (....some team got farmed by Lucy it seems....)

Since when were you a follower of lucidity?

Plus explosive arrow is not OP, I have said nothing is OP. I'm just saying that it is the perfect skill to tag people with along with teleport. May I ask what Shev status is though? I'm not complaining for my benefit, I don't care about eruption but others do so I will fight on their behalf as I do believe it is a bit stupid. Tagging is not OP it's just a flaw with the game when in BASH. I don't understand what your point in that comment is, you have just made people hate you more. :/

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh right...people hate me no? As if I care, what I know and see is that you made a thread because someone stole your team's predicted win, it's ok though, keep on playing the good community guy and all and follow the flow.
    I don't support Lucidity at every subject, yet I prefer not to be prejudiced against people,
    because a few pps in the forums are against them, doesn't mean I should be too for no reason.
    After all it is your enemies that define who you are and Forz,Malware,Ketas are some of the best PvPers out there(just noticed that from that scope i'm a bit scrappy X).
    All in all, try to think before talking ( I know, it's hard) but just saying something you have no idea about just to agree with people, makes you a tool.
    Otherwise, you are just following your own bliss.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh right...people hate me no? As if I care, what I know and see is that you made a thread because someone stole your team's predicted win, it's ok though, keep on playing the good community guy and all and follow the flow.
    I don't support Lucidity at every subject, yet I prefer not to be prejudiced against people,
    because a few pps in the forums are against them, doesn't mean I should be too for no reason.
    After all it is your enemies that define who you are and Forz,Malware,Ketas are some of the best PvPers out there(just noticed that from that scope i'm a bit scrappy X).
    All in all, try to think before talking ( I know, it's hard) but just saying something you have no idea about just to agree with people, makes you a tool.
    Otherwise, you are just following your own bliss.

Are you talking to me there? I know first hand what I am talking about.. I made this thread because I purely found it stupid how my team went into bash to have a good time (no we don't gang up on people anymore as I said earlier I told my team to attack whoever is at the top so to get a closer match) and then it's only us 3, thats fine.. We started fighting each other. But then Lucidity comes along and decides that he wants to get 10-0 so just tags all 3 of us and then hides. I don't know how I can explain that any clearer to you, it is obvious that lucidity was not creating a good atmosphere whatsoever for pvp.

I don't know why you feel it is important to keep telling me all of that, it is a tangent of the subject. I'm not saying that you should hate lucidity and be against him / her in everyway, when lucidity actually plays properly pvping with him/her isn't that bad. I am not picking on lucidity just because I personally don't like him/her but because he does everything in his power to bring up problems with pvp... Such as tagging. This tagging was not aimed at lucidity only but at many people who tag everyone in the bash constantly to get the most kills as if a win actually means anything. Lucidity didn't steal our win, I don't care about winning but I do care about honor. Although everyone always tells me not to try teaching the pvpers on CO honor I don't really care, I will still try to encourage people to have atleast some honor.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I will leave "honor" and ethics aside, since most people including myself have seen your "honor" in the way you go into battles, and also your reaction after losing, be it one on one or just team games(BASH is a team match ever simce ypu go in after all), so don't make my job that easy, you are just accusing yourself.
    So if win does not mean anything to you , Lucy's win should mean nothing as well, you know how good you are and you don't expect the game to prove it.
    Your behavior however, show that the only thing you care about is winning, and whenever someone beats you in your own game, it hurts.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I will leave "honor" and ethics aside, since most people including myself have seen your "honor" in the way you go into battles, and also your reaction after losing, be it one on one or just team games(BASH is a team match ever simce ypu go in after all), so don't make my job that easy, you are just accusing yourself.
    So if win does not mean anything to you , Lucy's win should mean nothing as well, you know how good you are and you don't expect the game to prove it.
    Your behavior however, show that the only thing you care about is winning, and whenever someone beats you in your own game, it hurts.

When I play a duel verse a TGM, ebon ruin, quarry or AOPM, ascension, force gyser etc... Build I loose a lot of the time as TGM's damage is too constant for my low defense and my knock resistance is awful, plus my healing is low enough as it is without trauma on me. I can't beat this sort of build if the player uses it right and yes that does hurt because the only way to beat it would be to change build to a similar thing. Although usually in duels I will look at my build and see what things I can change to improve. Bash is not a team match anymore, how many times do I have to tell you we go for whoever is at the top now, even if it is one of us. I haven't been in a BASH with you since you ignored me so stop talking like you know it all.

In luci's case I didn't like the way that he won and the fact that he would then boast to his followers how he won against 7 people. Don't deny it, you know that is what he does. How have you managed to turn a perfectly reasonable complaint about people tagging in BASH into a full blown attack on me? I personally think more people should make teams, not for bash but for UTC, KOTH and SH. Instead all of you just seem to play solo all the time and than BS about how good you are. The problem is with solo play is that it limits builds a lot because you have to get heals and you have to get damage etc... On the other hand in a team you could have a dedicated healer, and a team build which works together with 5x the customization also unlocking the use of other skills the seem totally unused in the game at the moment.

I am trying to help the community, all you're doing is creating conflict.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    penny stop fight plox
    pennyfaceofmercyhalf.png
    fight stopped

tyty

xoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    From personal experience, TK with LR is also one of your dislikes, no?
    I have nothing with your team anymore, they have seen what they should expect if they go on teaming again. You however, I detest, since your hypocrisy and seeking for fame over a small community show a person who is perfectly made for my ignore. Let alone you took a PM I sent you, modified it, cut it from its context and published it.
    P.S. I"ll let you have the self fulfilment of saying the last word, as i'm done bothering with this nonsense.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    From personal experience, TK with LR is also one of your dislikes, no?
    I have nothing with your team anymore, they have seen what they should expect if they go on teaming again. You however, I detest, since your hypocrisy and seeking for fame over a small community show a person who is perfectly made for my ignore. Let alone you took a PM I sent you, modified it, cut it from its context and published it.

Talk about ignoring penny there.. :O

However I certainly don't want to leave your comment without a reply. Yes LR is something that I find hard to get through too due to the fact I have really bad luck. ;D By the way I didn't edit the PM you sent to me one bit, I can copy and paste it again if you want to check. 0.o Too be honest I still don't understand your argument. It seems to have no cause. Good luck to you, I hope to see you in pvp and sorry that you feel like you do. :)

• Options
    edited April 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    blah blah blah

You and imp need to shut up and stop acting stupid and just be better players and better people. Less QQ, moar pew pew.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You and imp need to shut up and stop acting stupid and just be better players and better people. Less QQ, moar pew pew.

Or in your case Pew.... Teleport and run away? ;D You know it's true. :)

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I need to shut up and stop acting stupid and just be a better player and a better person. Less QQ, moar pew pew.

There, I fixed it for you, there were some slight errors, good journey to you.

EDIT: Don't worry, I don't want your thanks, it's been my pleasure.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    grow up, f0rz. heh... besides, it's not like you don't misquote people already.

LOL... everybody does that, shrimp... I just don't use eruption like all the noobz. You're showing your ignorance again.

Less pew pew, moar b00m__RAAWR!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I admit, I admire the passion you have defending yourself, or even getting offended by.. well, by nothing. Worth studying, definitely.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Cool story, pro.
  • Options
    kingironwolf69kingironwolf69 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this problem has been around forever
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tagging isn't really a big problem. Tagging doesn't actually ruin anyone's enjoyment.

Teaming on the other hand... you know... that stuff a bunch of people ironically do to "teach Luci a lesson" or whatever, does tend to ruin people's enjoyment, especially when it's done so obviously.

You would think with people being so eager to team, the team games would pop more often...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Tagging isn't really a big problem. Tagging doesn't actually ruin anyone's enjoyment.

Teaming on the other hand... you know... that stuff a bunch of people ironically do to "teach Luci a lesson" or whatever, does tend to ruin people's enjoyment, especially when it's done so obviously.

You would think with people being so eager to team, the team games would pop more often...

Too bad that the queues for all the team based Hero Games are so BUGGED. Last night it threw me out like 8 times and I decided to give up on trying :P I'd really wanna play Stronghold, KOTH and UTC but sometimes it's just impossible.

As for the teaming, yeah it gets pretty boring when you're facing 4 people from the same SG, using the same exact build.

I have friends in bash too and we won't attack each other, but that's not called TEAMING exactly. Half of the time we are not attacking the same person and pretty much mind our own business while ignoring each other :p I guess the difference between Teaming and Being a Friend is vague, but still, you guys get the point.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I told my team that we should try to defeat whoever is winning in the bash so to get a closer score, the problem is it just so happens that lucidity is tagging. Now if he tags all 3 of us when we are fighting each other, he can just sit back and collect in every kill we get meaning that the only way to beat him is to kill him as he runs away constantly. He totally ruined that bash.

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I told my team that we should try to defeat whoever is winning in the bash so to get a closer score, the problem is it just so happens that lucidity is tagging. Now if he tags all 3 of us when we are fighting each other, he can just sit back and collect in every kill we get meaning that the only way to beat him is to kill him as he runs away constantly. He totally ruined that bash.

teaming the person who is leading the scoreboard is fine. I'm talking more about people teaming up and hunting down someone who's nowhere near the top of the board, and who will never get a chance to be anywhere near the top of the board because they're constantly being hunted down by several people.

there's also an issue where people will attack the person who's at the top of the score... but then when that person is no longer the top scorer, they don't stop attacking that person.

for a lot of people it seems bash isn't about winning or competition, it's just about getting together with your buddies to farm some easy kills... in which case, you might as well be running an alert.
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The PAIN inc guide to trolling BASH.

1: Hire a sniper { some idiot with a solider AT } to back you up. Make sure he looks like Goku and has a teleport.

2: Spam epidemic like a boss.

3: Spam devices like a boss. Dinos/Eruptions/Arsepatches Memory are good ones.

4: Build a settlement on Mcluving's chin. Invite tiny Mexican mice to stay.

5: Try and communicate with Aphrodite { I double dare you } .

6: Spend the whole BASH just hanging out with your Guild mates and do nothing the whole match.

7: Try to figure out why all of Lucy's toons look like an albino Wicked Witch of the West.

8: Talk in BASH zone chat about how much better CoH was.

9: After all that sit back and enjoy your chat ban, A job well done you earned it.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    teaming the person who is leading the scoreboard is fine. I'm talking more about people teaming up and hunting down someone who's nowhere near the top of the board, and who will never get a chance to be anywhere near the top of the board because they're constantly being hunted down by several people.

there's also an issue where people will attack the person who's at the top of the score... but then when that person is no longer the top scorer, they don't stop attacking that person.

for a lot of people it seems bash isn't about winning or competition, it's just about getting together with your buddies to farm some easy kills... in which case, you might as well be running an alert.

Yeah, that's bash. Either you enjoy all that stuff you just said, or don't queue for it, because no one is ever going to listen to reason in the name of "making bash better for all" and its also not really anyones job to change what they're doing to make it more fun for you anyways.

It would be nice if they would fix the other queues so that copvp wasn't 98% bash matches... but hey that's a big part of the reason that pvp is in the **** state that it's in right now.

• Options
    edited April 2013

Sorry to break it to you kiddio but Mcluvins mighty chin has been nerfed.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The PAIN inc guide to trolling BASH.

1: Hire a sniper { some idiot with a solider AT } to back you up. Make sure he looks like Goku and has a teleport.

2: Spam epidemic like a boss.

3: Spam devices like a boss. Dinos/Eruptions/Arsepatches Memory are good ones.

5: Try and communicate with Aphrodite { I double dare you } .

6: Spend the whole BASH just hanging out with your Guild mates and do nothing the whole match.

7: Try to figure out why all of Lucy's toons look like an albino Wicked Witch of the West.

8: Talk in BASH zone chat about how much better CoH was.

9: After all that sit back and enjoy your chat ban, A job well done you earned it.
    Hahaha Aphrodite doesn'tspeak english does he?
  • Options
    strazabornstrazaborn Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hahaha Aphrodite doesn'tspeak english does he?

Because Aphrodite needs to?

Just so you know, he does speak English. It may not be perfect but I'm not sure you'd be able to speak his natural language perfectly either.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    strazaborn wrote: »

Just so you know, he does speak English. It may not be perfect but I'm not sure you'd be able to speak his natural language perfectly either.

I actually can and do, since I am Greek myself and never had to communicate with him in English, this is why I asked.
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    strazaborn wrote: »

Nothing to do with with his English its all to do with his friendly people person sunshine attitude.
    First and last time I ever spoke to him went as such.

Ginger " Hey dude how you get so tiny?"

Aphrodite "You die want to yes?"

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    1. having FUN in BASH
    2. Aphrodite joins
    3. He kills Retro 10 times
    my face:
    tumblr_m7x0o4x0231rbmbw5o1_500.jpg

XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    katasyntax wrote: »
    way of the warrior is awesome in pvp. True story, brou!

I am just now learning this, and it gave me a happy :biggrin:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I am just now learning this, and it gave me a happy :biggrin:

Okay I will tell you this now, there are in fact many things you can learn from lucidity.. Yes I'm not going to deny that. (when I was just getting into pvp I recorded a demo of the duels watching or versing players who knew more about it than I did, then I watched them back in slow motion when needed to work out how their playstyle and the little tricks that they do)

The things you can learn from lucidity (trust me, they helped me a lot) :

1) If you get EM, it can be really good with acrobatics to jump and then use it. Along side the teleport feather falling thing this will allow you to get above your opponent and fall down on top of his/her head while hitting him with cc and attacks.

2) When you jump you can charge skills that would normally root you and still move with the jump allowing you to charge these skills while moving still.

3) Keep on jumping about the place, just bounce constantly. By doing this you make it very hard for you to be targeted without a bind or tabbing, this also allows you to do both the charging skill while moving thing and the EM jumping thing. It will also mean that when you get stunned you will continue moving making a build like my one with SR harder to land on you.

4) Get some kind of CC or knock to interrupt someones combo. I find this is very important to do, if you are melee it would be in the form of your lunge skill. This is important because a combo of skills is easy enough to do, although it complicates things massively with lots of CC incoming.

5) I don't really think it was lucidity who taught me this, maybe it's more of common sense. If someone is using a skill such as two gun mojo, remember that it only has a 50ft range. This means that if you keep 51ft away from them all the time it will allow you to recharge your combo ready to jump into the 50ft range and before they can hit you with two gun mojo you can get them under CC and use your combo. This is my personal style, I suppose other people don't have to worry about getting killed in 2 seconds of two gun mojo spamming. ;)

Good luck!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I had no idea about the acrobat/EM/tele combo, thats awesome. Thanks Imp :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I had no idea about the acrobat/EM/tele combo, thats awesome. Thanks Imp :)

Np

It's @drimp if you wish to add me as a friend in game where we could talk easier. :)

• Options
    edited April 2013
    katasyntax wrote: »
    I had this dumb shrimp on my friends list... he chose to "farm" me after I was half dead already with another one of his weakling friends because I pointed out that his clan is always clanstacking. He's a dumb nuub; you can trust him if you want.

I'm tired of farming dumb kids anyway.

This is a clear lie, you would know from the other comments he has written.

Basically I first became Lucidity's friend, that doesn't mean that I wont attack you. If I didn't attack anyone on my friends list I would just be killing one or two people over and over... What fun would that be? Anyway, I was just starting to learn pvp so I was using a horrible TGM copy build at the time. Lucidity and penny were both attacking me so bane came over and force cascaded lucidity allowing me to spam TGM on him which he died from once right at the end of the BASH as the final kill.

After I did this he removed me as a friend, before PMing hate at me. A few hours later he logged onto one of his other accounts and removed me as a friend on that account too.

I hope anyone who doesn't know who this person is, knows what he does.