test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Single Pistol Munitions Powers

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestions Box
So we have a Single Pistol Energy Builder, why not let us do more with the one pistol?

Aimed Shot - T2
* 50 Foot Single Target Medium Charge
+ Charging increases damage dealt
+ Consumes the Laser Sights buff to deal bonus damage (15%, 30%, 45% Bonus Damage based on # of stacks)
# Advantage - 2 - Hits 2 additional targets in a line if fully charged

Quick Draw - T2
* 50 Foot Single Target Tap
+ Deals bonus damage to targets above 90% Health
+ Consumes Laser Sights buff to apply a Pierced Debuff for each stack of Laser Sights for a short time. The Pierced Debuff increases incoming Piercing damage (so other players utilizing this damage type will deal extra damage to the target)
- Short Cooldown

Laser Sights - T1
* 50 Foot Single Target Short Charge
+ Charging this power provides a higher chance to apply the Laser Sights buff on yourself, which stacks up to 3 times and increases piercing damage you deal slightly
+ Laser Sights buff can be consumed by some Single Pistol powers
+ Laser Sights normal buff effect is 250% if used with Targetting Computer passive or Concentration.

Ricochet Bullet - T2
* 50 Foot Single Target Tap
+ 75% Chance Hits a second target within 25 Feet of selected target.
+ 100% Chance to Ricochet to a second target and a 75% chance to Ricochet to a third on Crit.
+ Consumes Laser Sights buff to ricochet to an extra target per stack of Laser Sights.
- Short Cooldown
- Each shot ricocheted deals slightly less damage to the next target

Pistolwhip - T2
* Single Target Combo
( First Strike - 10 Foot Single Target )
+ Knocks Target Up, dealing Crushing Damage
( Second Strike - 25 Foot Single Target )
+ Deals Piercing Damage, knocking the target back
( Third Strike - 50 Foot Single Target )
+ Deals Piercing Damage, applying the Pierced Debuff which increases incoming Piercing Damage from all sources.

Takedown Shot - T3
* 100 Foot Single Target Long Charge
+ Deals extra damage to targets below 25% health
+ Consumes Laser Sights buff if target is below 25% health to deal extra damage (25%, 50%, 75%) based on the number of stacks of Laser Sights.
+ Critical hits will reapply a single stack of Laser Sights
+ Is not interrupted on hit
- Medium Cooldown
- Must be fully charged to use
# Advantage - 2 - Defense is raised moderately while charging this power, and only while charging this power
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why does this not have any replies? I have been longing for the ability to give characters a wider variety of single-pistol powers, and would love to see this suggestion be used.
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    YES.
    I have long despaired on police officer toons that single pistol is just one power. Adding more single pistol powers, or an option for a different animation on dual pistol powers, would mean my coppers aren't shooting gangsta style which is silly when not gangsta, foo'.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice additions...I've got a similar thread that got buried and had some of your self same suggestions in it here and I for one would love it if they actually produced the single pistol powers that many of the npcs are using and made them available to us. Heck we even have a single pistol aoe available if only as a device (Gunslinger's Legacy).
  • Options
    siralleynesiralleyne Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Signed, signed. I certainly hope someone in Cryptic takes a look at this.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    theoryfive wrote: »
    Why does this not have any replies? I have been longing for the ability to give characters a wider variety of single-pistol powers, and would love to see this suggestion be used.

Because the suggestions section of the forums is a depressing place, and depressed people like it quiet :mad:

Anyone ever seen that device that you get from that mission in the desert, the cone aoe attack with dual pistols? Wonder why the never turned that into a power...

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.