test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Biostem's Roster

bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Costumes and Concepts
So I've been meaning to upload and share a bunch of my favorite characters, and now that I've finally gotten around to it, here they are, (from newest to oldest):

The Wayfarer Wolf:
wayfarerwolf1.jpg

Contessa D'Monique:
contessadmonique1.jpg

Pneumatic Jack:
pneumaticjack1.jpg

The Red Star Fusion Falcon:
redstarfusionfalcon1.jpg

*More to come...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2013
    As promised, here are more:

Prominence:
    prominence1.jpg

U.S.Arachnid:
    usarachnid1.jpg

Silhouette:
    silhouette1.jpg

Quick-Wit:
    quick-wit1.jpg
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The Effigy:
    effigy1.jpg

The Dusk Dagger:
    duskdagger1.jpg

Rust Raptor:
    rustraptor1.jpg

Belle Dozer:
    belledozer1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Fight or Fright:
    fightorfright1.jpg

Octavia Pleiades:
    octaviapleiades1.jpg

Gorvling:
    gorvling1.jpg

CORTEX:
    cortex1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The Dragon that Walks on Two Legs:
    dragonthatwalksontwolegs1.jpg

Daemchyld:
    daemchyld1.jpg

Wendy Widget:
    wendywidget1.jpg

Red Glare:
    redglare1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Force Majeure (retro):
    forcemajeure1.jpg

Force Majeure (modern):
    forcemajeure2.jpg

Tess Tinker (Wendy Widget's older sister):
    tesstinker1.jpg

Incendia:
    incendia1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    And finally...

Theyna Congrieve (armored):
    theynacongrieve1.jpg

Theyna Congrieve (gown):
    theynacongrieve2.jpg

The Purple Patriot:
    purplepatriot1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Tess Tinker's heavy armor:
    TessTinker4.jpg

The Shackled Specter:
    ShackledSpecter1-1.jpg

The Cloaked Light:
    cloakedlight1.jpg

Theyna Congrieve's "PSI Armor":
    TheynaCongrieve2-1.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Theyna Congrieves' PSI Armor is impressive.

I was also amused by USArachnid. :smile:

Don't get me wrong, the other costumes were good too, those just stood out especially.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I find it amazing you can have all those characters and I can have maybe more and we can both be here almost two years or maybe more, and I've never run into you even once.

Silhouette is best. But I must make one comment: too much symmetry.
    In 2012 I swore off pink and symmetry and yet I still find I'm stuck with costumes with pink fingernails or toenails and completely perfect symmetrical balance.

Add a single bracer, shoulder pad, arm thang, leg doohicky, its like a pinch of pepper in the cartoon pot pie.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I find it amazing you can have all those characters and I can have maybe more and we can both be here almost two years or maybe more, and I've never run into you even once.

Silhouette is best. But I must make one comment: too much symmetry.
    In 2012 I swore off pink and symmetry and yet I still find I'm stuck with costumes with pink fingernails or toenails and completely perfect symmetrical balance.

Add a single bracer, shoulder pad, arm thang, leg doohicky, its like a pinch of pepper in the cartoon pot pie.

Thanks for the replies! Yeah... I've been trying to stray more from perfect symmetry - mostly I'll vary one arm from the other, but even then, I tend to keep w/ the overall color scheme. It's also hard for me to *not* try and fill in every spot w/ something.

I still have a few more I want to post, though... My altitis is strong, (interestingly enough, most of the characters I did post are 40 or 30+).

One reason you may not have run into me is that I work nights, so am usually on from 1AM to 5AM Eastern Time...

Thanks again for your input!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Some more costumes & characters:

Silhouette in a more mystical outfit:
    silhouette2.jpg

Pinkamena (she's a cosplayer-turned-hero):
    pinkamena1.jpg

And something a little more formal:
    pinkamena2.jpg

And her as a "bad girl warrior":
    pinkamena3.jpg