test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reptillians

bot177bot177 Posts: 3 Arc User
After playing various missions from the new Lemurian Invasion event, I noticed something- Lemurian Shapeshifters strongly resemble the Reptillian Shapeshifters from the real-life theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians), reptile-like humanoids who take on the form of humans to "control our world and gain political power to manipulate our societies". Another thing I noticed was that Mayor Biselle looks much like that of (don't laugh now) Obama, and the Lemurians appear to be determined to destroy our world.

Pardon me for the lack of images and such, but do any of you have feedback on this? :confused:

Note: It's unlikely for there to be reptile-creatures or any other mystical beings, although I have saw some interesting things in some of these replies- NWO/NOW, 'Perfect World' buying out Cryptic\ The Perfect World (NWO) buying out Cryptic, 'Emperyans' protecting early mankind, gray aliens, egyptian gods and nephilim willing to bring the apocalypse.
Post edited by bot177 on

Comments

• Options
    kallanidenkallaniden Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You're a conspiracy nut. So am I.
  • Options
    eastgatewidoweastgatewidow Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Feedback?.

It's important that any Lemurian Invasion content.....

*wait for it*

Scales!

*Badoomtish*

(Oh God, Is this really what its come down to?..... moaning about PWE and telling terrible puns on the forums as a substitute for Champions-Online 'endgame'?).
    /handsinhead.

Dropping my knitting to buff you whilst hitting - Proudly protecting Millennium City's little ones since 2009.

@Mothers_Love
  • Options
    baroness1980baroness1980 Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Are you serious?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes. You are onto something there, bub. The reptilian Overlords created Biselle lookalike Obama, 1st ever black president of US of A to confuse the minds of people so they can take over the world.
    You should be watching where you spread your information, you never know who's reading these forums.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    eastgatewidoweastgatewidow Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cirrus.jpg

Dropping my knitting to buff you whilst hitting - Proudly protecting Millennium City's little ones since 2009.

@Mothers_Love
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh... and just to feed your conspiracy enabled brain...

NeverWinter Online...

NWO...

the next game of Cryptic...

N
    W
    O

Are you trembling now?

*sighs and shakes head*
  • Options
    iwontpostderpiwontpostderp Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tinfoilhat.jpg
  • Options
    slapperfishslapperfish Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    (deleted)
    Post edited by slapperfish on
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bot177 wrote: »
    After playing various missions from the new Lemurian Invasion event, I noticed something- Lemurian Shapeshifters strongly resemble the Reptillian Shapeshifters from the real-life theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians), reptile-like humanoids who take on the form of humans to "control our world and gain political power to manipulate our societies". Another thing I noticed was that Mayor Biselle looks much like that of (don't laugh now) Obama, and the Lemurians appear to be determined to destroy our world.

Pardon me for the lack of images and such, but do any of you have feedback on this? :confused:

This may be the single most greatest thread in the history of MMO forums ever.

1168577807474.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I opened this thread hoping it would be about "IRL" Reptilians and expecting it to just be talk about Lemurian mobs and dragon characters.

But OP delivered.

Thank you, OP.
  • Options
    cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    enhanced-buzz-19796-1322164075-0.jpg

I think the OP is on to something!

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The World Of David Ike would make such a GREAT game...........
    But I don't think computers can render anything quite that strange.
    Just imagine it:
    Taking Ayawaska and seeing Lizard People EVERYWHERE.
    Giant Intergalactic Space Lizard People.
    From Another Dimension.
    That eat Human Souls.
    And rule the world intermarrying with the most powerful Families on Earth.
    It would be, to quote the great philosopher Barny:
    "Legend.....
    "Wait for it.......
    "Dary!"

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Did i just stumble into the TSW forums?:eek:

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Did i just stumble into the TSW forums?:eek:

Dont mention TSW that ...that..that.. THING! will return and call us all CO fanbois ! :O
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Everyone knows that the reptilians are warring dinosaurs whose genocidal battles were the real cause of the mass extinction that gave mammals their chance and that they are secretly returning from space to take the planet back, except for a small secret cadre of good dinosaurs that have been quietly preparing mankind for the apocalypse to come.

Everyone who realises that obscure 90's rpg Conspiracy X was written based on a surprising amount of research....
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    O_O

...I don't get it.

newworldorder_zpsf04f435a.jpg
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you calling me some sort of Illuminati member?
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    malvou wrote: »
    Are you calling me some sort of Illuminati member?

You make light bulbs?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    No, but I always have bright ideas.
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Illuminati Card Game predicts the future:

illuminati-card-game-twin-towers-pentagon.jpg

ILLUMINATI+Card+Game+BP+Oil+Spill.png133caf5caf06.jpeg
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Stupid sheeple... they never listen; don't waste your energy on them. No matter what you show them, they always know everything. Here's some junk food for thought:
    GameClient2013-03-2220-59-26-84_zps2796ff60.jpg

ooo ^_~
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Stupid sheeple... they never listen; don't waste your energy on them. No matter what you show them, they always know everything. Here's some junk food for thought:
    GameClient2013-03-2220-59-26-84_zps2796ff60.jpg

ooo ^_~

Look Lucy I have told you before the Lizard people are not hiding up my arse!

Please stop looking there >_>
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    xD

OO ^_^

Wee will find yew!! @_@
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    xD

OO ^_^

Wee will find yew!! @_@

The odd thing is I have a buddy in CO called Wee he is a lizard and he always seems to find me @_@

cat_seen_the_end.jpg
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cirrus.jpg

ok i LIKE this one.
  • Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been hiding in Star Trek Online where the Gorn are a playable reptilian race of the Klingon Defense Force.

I was dissapointed in the Lemurian Invasion because I did not see a single lemur. Not a single cute, little monkey anywhere! How can there be a Lemuria without any lemurs? I am so out-raged!
  • Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Everyone knows that the reptilians are warring dinosaurs whose genocidal battles were the real cause of the mass extinction that gave mammals their chance and that they are secretly returning from space to take the planet back, except for a small secret cadre of good dinosaurs that have been quietly preparing mankind for the apocalypse to come.

Everyone who realises that obscure 90's rpg Conspiracy X was written based on a surprising amount of research....

Well, if we are being somewhat serious about this... Antarctica has fossil remains of small, bipedal dinosaurs who, over the millions of years as Antarctica drifted south, became adapted to cold and darkness. They probably sought shelter in caves. Who knows, they may have become sentient and developed the ability to use tools. They would seek to rule us from their subterranean kingdom, but the ultra-terrestrials have stepped up to protect us.

If you really want to read more about this, try Caverns, Cauldrons, and Concealed Creatures by Michael Mott. But, ask yourself, are you sure you want to know more?

(Don't be afraid to let your Kook flag fly!)
  • Options
    embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lemurians, nephilim, grey aliens, telepaths, ancient egyptian gods, etc. included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Foolish Mortals!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lemurians, Nephilim, grey aliens, telepaths, ancient egyptian gods, etc. included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

I've watched some messed up sh%t on youtube but that video is a whole new level of WUT!

People eat way to much cheese.

Lol-wut-random-26492752-950-987.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I've watched some messed up sh%t on youtube but that video is a whole new level of WUT!

But this is exactly, what all of the poor sheeples keep saying to themselves. Step outside the box, it can be alot of fun. Don't say Bah, bah if the other sheeples do so. :wink:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dantheiceman1dantheiceman1 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nepht wrote: »

want to take it even farther then that? how about the Pleiadians aka Angels aka our Gods and Jesus, vs the Reptilians aka Demons aka Illuminati aka Bilderbergs and earth is in the middle of a hidden interstellar war and the best part is the Pleadians are humans just like us and have been walking among us since ancient times basically trying to save us all (aka the second coming of god)

but that's if you believe in that type of thing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R255n5LAsqs
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=124755
    The Nemesis system needs fixing and here's ideas:
    A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Henry Ford
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    want to take it even farther then that? how about the Pleiadians aka Angels aka our Gods and Jesus, vs the Reptilians aka Demons aka Illuminati aka Bilderbergs and earth is in the middle of a hidden interstellar war and the best part is the Pleadians are humans just like us and have been walking among us since ancient times basically trying to save us all (aka the second coming of god)

Not just interstellar, interdimensional aswell.

You should take a look at Dr. Steven Greers work, as long as he's still "around".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wghtZnPfd78

This movie is going to be a huge step towards the goal of total disclosure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Not just interstellar, interdimensional aswell.

You should take a look at Dr. Steven Greers work, as long as he's still "around".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wghtZnPfd78

This movie is going to be a huge step towards the goal of total disclosure.

oh god... are you serious... are you one of the followers of Zacharias Sitchin?

Those videos wow... Might as well claim the earth is flat now...
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    New Zone in CO: FEMA Camps!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    New Zone in CO: FEMA Camps!

Would that mean all my heroes will get Black Helicopters? ooooohh that would be so cool! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    See, this is how the whole thing works. One sheep comes along.. baaaah, baaaaah, are you a sect member, baaaah baaaah? A second sheep hears it and repeats it, until eventually another sheep is going to agree. In the end the repeated/wrong version is going to become the truth for all of the other sheeples, since hey! if every sheep agrees, it just cannot be wrong... Basically almost everything you/ we believe to know is a lie, admitting and realizing it can be difficult, though since it breaks down every world government and religion and many other beliefs in general.

This topic is not easy to get into, at all. So please before posting more "repeats" educate yourself about it.

Thank you.

If you are an American, i suggest you to take a look at who is really running your country and even most other parts of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM

Let me know if you liked it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jayleia1jayleia1 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If you are an American, i suggest you to take a look at who is really running your country and even most other parts of this world.

Alex Jones content removed, Jayleia takes 10 Sanity damage *recovers by looking at LOLCats*
    Let me know if you liked it.

I'm still waiting for the nuclear terrorist attack and/or bioterrorism attacks that he GUARANTEED would be coming in the next 60-90 days...for like the past 20 years.

I'm a non-theist, but Deuteronomy 18:22 is actually good advice. If someone makes a prediction and it doesn't come true...maybe you shouldn't listen to him.

Oh, and the world of Conspiracy Theory is chock full of followers, all conned into thinking they're not following, but leading, immune to argument because you are a sheeple, and everything you say is deceptive. Its no different than a religion announcing that their competition is not to be trusted because the other side is heretics.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://xkcd.com/1013/

As usual XKCD says it all, really!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I work in a part of another part of the government that a lot of these conspiracy theorists talk about. The theories are hilarious, and I hope one day I can meet a hot chick conspiracy theorist who will be in awe of my 'confirmation' of all those horrible things she's heard. I can be her insider man, and we'll have a forbidden love where I divulge 'secrets' to her at night as we embrace.

And then I'll go to work and look at memes all day.

But I will say this, I do believe we can have a good fiction from the conspiracy theories. It's all in good fun for me, and I love watching the videos. The idea of some of them give more flavor to a bland world.

Of course, I also believe my father's advice: "If you look at a pile of crap, sometimes you'll see a perfectly good peanut. But that doesn't mean you should eat it."

I incorporate some of the theories into my stories.

I can also tell you, that working for the gub'mint- the news is a pile of lies. If any organization in the US is smeared with corruption and manipulative goals- it's the news media. It's all a circus.

If you want proof, go look at the Sandy Hook events and you'll see a regular circus of not only sponsored agendas, but also blatant lies and deception. On both sides.

And I'm a gun owner.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    heh... Well if this game is any indicator as to the general population distribution, we are screwed. I realized recently just how robotic people are... before then I thought they were at least sort of human. They are not. It's like being in a dream... people aren't fully aware of what they would do while awake, they just kind of follow along with a scripted play, and they roll around doing whatever they think they would do in a limited box, having no clue what they are or why they exist, or they give up on understanding because it's too hard. You say one thing they don't want to hear, and they're all "OMG LEAVE ME ALONE!! Q_Q"

Adults don't do those things; only children are naive and blind like humanity is now. Too many fully automated people think they're so well educated when in reality they are not intelligent and their minds are filled to the brim with nothing but random facts and straight-up lies, if anything. Few people are willing to admit to themselves that they spent most of their lives being a complete idiot. The rest die having no clue that they were blind and detestable. Goodnight.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Conspiracy Theories: Online
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good heavens. I thought this was all sarcastic and in good fun - don't tell me some of you people believe this nonsense!
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nonsense!!!??!

I have to remake my tinfoilhat every 3rd sunday of every 5th month so the reptilians can't home on my brainwaves. And i'm also wearing bacon underpants to hide my scent.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ....wow. Just wow.

Yes, the government conspires against the population...but it's nothing as sinister as reptile people or aliens or anything fantastical. That's just the smoke screen.

It's simply make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Or dead.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    ....wow. Just wow.

Yes, the government conspires against the population...but it's nothing as sinister as reptile people or aliens or anything fantastical. That's just the smoke screen.

It's simply make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Or dead.

Did you just take this thread seriously? Clc you magnificent bast*%d!
  • Options
    ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cryptic, Illuminati, secret codes, hidden messages....CRYPTIC MESSAGES. Its all right there in front of you people. Open your EYES! And see the truth. They don't want you to know. You think people are aiming weapons at North Koreas threats because they feel threatened by North Korea?
    trollin
    Read Between The Lines people, its a double bluff, the reptilians have infiltrated every country on this planet in exchange for human samples, newborn genetics, and blood resources. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW!
    The greys have a base in North Korea, once the reptilians take over that zone there will be no more surface bases left on the planet, forcing the friendly greys to re-asses their presence on the planet, and possibly mobilize to finally get rid of all Reptilian presence on earth!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, its happening RIGHT NOW! The United States government wont tell you whats really going on, and neither will Cryptic helloooooo <----They're under control of the Illuminati, look at their symbology, look at the name, look at their new game, do you really think releasing yet another castle knight vs dragon style midieval mmo is the next big thing? No people this is just a test to let our guards down, while they establish the NWO. Think about it people, they have NWO's ads placed in every "PERFECT WORLD" game on the list.

Cryptic, being bought out by a company named "PERFECT WORLD" <
    Perfect? New? World? Order?

Its just too obvious for those of us who pay attention and know whats going on. But this post you're reading right now, is probably going to be censored by the powers that be, to shut me up, or other "whistleblowers" on the whole situation. Because they don't wanna tell you the truth. You have to go to underground sources for information, because the media has already been taken over by these hidden agenda groups.

Its only a matter of time people WAKE UP!
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2013

And yet, for some reason, they all work together toward a common, sinister goal and perform horrible, secretive experiments on missing civilians in the Dulce Base: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
    Disclaimer: I may or may not believe in the Dulce Base.
    What's amusing though, Baroness mentioned black helicopters... I've actually seen the fabled unmarked, black helicopters. Eight to be exact. I have no idea what they were doing, but I'm sure they were breaking a lot of air traffic laws.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Certain comments on here proove, that the global mind control agenda has really been planted deep into the majority of peoples subconscious minds.

Similiar to the movie "they live".

In fact, everything you are ever gonna do is: sleep, reproduce, obey, consume. IF you do not wake up and rise up against this moloch of fear, discrimination and greed.

Ridiculing conspiracy theories is nothing new tbh. I'd rather call it unwareness than stupidity though,since the sheeples just don't know better, yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What's amusing though, Baroness mentioned black helicopters... I've actually seen the fabled unmarked, black helicopters. Eight to be exact. I have no idea what they were doing, but I'm sure they were breaking a lot of air traffic laws.

Those are probably military. I used to live next to an army base and saw those all the time. Never gave much thought about it until my girlfriend saw one and started talking to me about conspiracies. Apparently black helicopters is a thing. I still don't see what the big deal is with them.
    bot177 wrote: »
    After playing various missions from the new Lemurian Invasion event, I noticed something- Lemurian Shapeshifters strongly resemble the Reptillian Shapeshifters from the real-life theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians), reptile-like humanoids who take on the form of humans to "control our world and gain political power to manipulate our societies".

The game is fond of referencing things so I'm not surprised. Just means who ever came up with the idea did some research. Kudos to them.
    Another thing I noticed was that Mayor Biselle looks much like that of (don't laugh now) Obama, and the Lemurians appear to be determined to destroy our world.

Heh. I always noticed that. I used to wonder if they would change it or people would comment on this if he lost the election. Another crisis averted? lol
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."