test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What I want to see.

aetharburnaetharburn Posts: 40 Arc User
I know it's probably been posted before, but to hell with that, this is what I'd pay for in CO;

Unlock the hue change and sell us different account-bound colours.
As a Silver RPer/altaholic who often does IC instances, I'd buy the **** outta this option.

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality."

Comments

• blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This ain't half bad. Makes monies and also makes subscription more appealing. Although this belongs in suggestions. ^^;

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Get a subscription then? This already exists, it's just called Gold or Lifetime membership. Also piecemealing color changes has been suggested a few times before, in this distant land known as the SUGGESTIONS FORUM. Not trying to say your idea is bad, but it's becoming quite a bit hackneyed, not a critical priority Cryptic needs to be focusing on, and your brevity adds nothing new to the discussion. So... Meh. *shrug*

:wink:

Oh btw, what I'd honest rather see is this:

The ability to change tinting/shading not just hue for colors.

Know that the engine is fully capable of it! A black AoPM, and those hideous alphabet-soup runes I've never liked since day 1 disappear. The problem is while the client-side engine is fully capable of it, Cryptic never implemented it officially. So whatever you change on the client-side will simply be overwritten every patch and only YOU will see it that way. Everyone else sees you the way the server-side saved data files say you appear.

Same thing goes for vehicle coloration. The client-side engine is capable of it, the server-side doesn't have it implemented. Thank goodness Brou held onto imagery proving this.
  • scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    Get a subscription then? This already exists, it's just called Gold or Lifetime membership. Also piecemealing color changes has been suggested a few times before, in this distant land known as the SUGGESTIONS FORUM. Not trying to say your idea is bad, but it's becoming quite a bit hackneyed, not a critical priority Cryptic needs to be focusing on, and your brevity adds nothing new to the discussion. So... Meh. *shrug*

:wink:

Not that I disagree with you, but:

1. Selling subscriber perks for a zen price is nothing new. Just look at freeform slots, bag slots, character slots, etc.

2. The suggestions forum doesn't seem to be getting a lot of dev attention.

3. It may not be a critical priority, but that doesn't mean they couldn't implement it alongside more important stuff. It's still a good idea.
    Oh btw, what I'd honest rather see is this:

The ability to change tinting/shading not just hue for colors.

Yes please.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hue-changes are not worth a monthly subscription.

What would you pay more for, access to the freeform system, or access to hue changing for an archetype?

Freeform is already in the store. Hue changing should be in there too, for less.

Subbing is for suckers at this point.
    old_lady.JPG

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.