test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

He's almost there...

kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
Destructeon, that is. He's just got a couple more levels until 25. And already I have other characters that are there now and registering their Nemeses.

Thing is though, I want Destructeon's first Nemesis to be Scythus who'll be a Darkness user, but something continues to plague my thoughts; this comment about an apparent bug with Darkness Nemeses:
jorifice1 wrote: »
The last bit of the mission would not register as completed, forever, so you could not turn it in, hence you could not get any further Nemesis missions. As I said, however, it has been a very long time since I last tried. This always was my least favourite bug, so I avoid Darkness like the plague for Nemesis powers. If you know someone who has made a Darkness Nemesis in the past year of so you may want to talk to them. It could have been fixed since, but not so that I heard.

Someone in that same thread said he had a Darkness Nemesis, but never answered my PMs when I asked him if had ran into the bug. So I'm asking the rest of you if any of you know about the current status of this bug.

Also, can someone help me figure out what all the minions look like? I already know a few from Google.

Aliens - ?
Beastmen - Manimals apparently
Burning Lackeys - ?
Charged Dynamos - ?
Convicts - Exactly what it says on the tin?
Cowboys - ?
Demons - Ice Demons
Frozen Minions - ?
Infernals - Fire Demons
Insectoids - I read they were recolored Qularr?
Lizardmen - Men that are also lizards I'm guessing?
Mafia - Recolored New Purple Gang according to what I've read
Ninjas - Seen screenshots; they're definitely ninjas
Pirates - ?
Robots - Someone said they were the robots from Monster Island?
Soldiers - I'm guessing so?
Thugs - ?
Undead - I've seen screenshots
Vampires - New Shadows, someone said.
Werewolves - Dogz, someone said.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Aliens: Think Greys crossed with Gadroon.
    Beastmen: covered
    Burning Lackeys: They wear red and black tights, the tougher ones have a fiery glow around their eyes.
    Charged Dynamos: Think Burning Lackeys but with different colors and a lightning glow from their eyes.
    Convicts: covered
    Cowboys: I want to say these are the robot versions but I can't verify because the Nemesis editor won't show minions
    Demons: covered
    Frozen Minions: In the same vein as the Burning and Dynamo types, different colors and aura from the eyes.
    Infernals: covered
    Insectoid: Qualarr
    Lizardmen: Devolved Lemurians acting like manimals
    Mafia: covered
    Ninjas: covered
    Pirates: Like the ones you'll see in Lemuria, except they're neither robots nor ghosts.
    Robots: covered
    Soldiers: Mercs
    Thugs: think Cobra Lords
    Undead: covered
    Vamps: covered
    Werewolves: covered
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Darkness nems were fixed. They seem to work fine to me.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Darkness nems were fixed. They seem to work fine to me.

Sweet! Scythus can terrorize Destructeon then like he always has in my mind!
  • stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The cowboys are humans, unfortunately