test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well here goes nothing.

synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Introductions
Hey folks, I've been playing CO for quite some time in between my 8 years of CoH/CoV time. After it got the boot my gf and I came here to settle down for our new home.

I have been online behind the scenes for 2 or so years.

I'm @metalphantom in-game. I'm and Alt'a'holic, I'm a team-based player and perk hunter. I'd enjoy the Supergroup System if our SG could take off the ground with just 2 people lol.

I'm just here to have a good time and meet some level-headed players who we can game with regularly. My gf is @harmonica183, she doesn't talk to new people right away so I'm writing this intro for the two of us.

We're on regularly, I don't feed trolls :) so don't worry, I'm easy to get along with. As for what we do, we do whatever there is to do. Need a Legendary Killed? We'll do it, need some hard to get perks, we'll help get them. Need someone new to talk to? Yeah we'll work on that.

Overall, we have a website, which is dedicated to our gaming, and Supergroup. Come check us out! @ http://tpsproject.shivtr.com/

So, anywho, take care and we're glad to be apart of the game even if we're not welcomed much by whatever the community is here :)
Post edited by synsen on

Comments