test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I demand more PvP videos.

keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Criteria for PvP videos:
Must be set to terrible music (this encompasses dubstep)
Person recording must have an obnoxious, run of the mill build
Person recording must spam legacy devices to no end (because legacy devices help expand your build, amirite?)
There needs to be five threads after the video is posted where the players in the video have multiple shouting matches while the other three regular PvPers just point and laugh.

naw not really

What I really wanna see are a bunch of varied, min-maxed concept characters (none of this 'lol i shoot darkness beams outta mah hands and i grow wings and use dual pistols cuz i'm gangsta' nonsense, freakin' thug angelclowns) just go at it.

lol AT PvP ftw
Post edited by keikomyst on

Comments

• gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree with this message
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Filling Lucidity's shoes, keiko?
  • braddkashhbraddkashh Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    keikomyst wrote: »
    Criteria for PvP videos:
    Person recording must spam legacy devices to no end (because legacy devices help expand your build, amirite?)
    There needs to be five threads after the video is posted where the players in the video have multiple shouting matches while the other three regular PvPers just point and laugh.

naw not really

What I really wanna see are a bunch of varied, min-maxed concept characters (none of this 'lol i shoot darkness beams outta mah hands and i grow wings and use dual pistols cuz i'm gangsta' nonsense, freakin' thug angelclowns) just go at it.

lol AT PvP ftw

LOL keiko, I have a sneaky suspicion this was directed towards me. If you don't like my videos, don't read my thread/posts and don't watch them. Very simple. And I build the way I want and I couldn't care less about what you think of my builds or how I choose to PvP. Making a thread QQing about this stuff is pointless and a waste of time. Not to mention makes you look like a troll.
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Paranoid much? ^_^

lol AT PvP ftw

What is it with you guys and archetypes? >_>

This won't happen. Too many builders are so scared of innovation. People care too much about min-maxing. Hit them until they die. It always works for me. ^_~
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    braddkashh wrote: »
    *snip*

The real video Keiko was refering about is... ehm, let me look for it... Ah! There:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdsjuIIxkA

Now the part of yours that is being pointed at is what nowdays PvP has become, and it's purely technical, it got nothing to do with what you did.
    This won't happen. Too many builders are so scared of innovation. People care too much about min-maxing.

You are scared of innovation too?

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Criteria for PvP videos:

naw not really

lol AT PvP ftw

God damn motherBEEPing legend.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited February 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    The real video Keiko was refering about is... ehm, let me look for it... Ah! There:

Now the part of yours that is being pointed at is what nowdays PvP has become, and it's purely technical, it got nothing to do with what you did.

Oh my god, MOST ANNOYING VIDEO EVER. I agree with keiko on that one then, my bad lol But yeah I still stand behind what I said in regards to the comments about my builds. :) And just to clarify, I DO have non AOPM/ER toons as well that do decent in PvP, I'll be sure to upload them as well later. Just for keiko.

Thanks for clearing that up f0rz! xD
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited February 2013

What is it with you guys and archetypes? >_>

This won't happen. Too many builders are so scared of innovation. People care too much about min-maxing. Hit them until they die. It always works for me. ^_~

ATs are:
    Awesome
    Semi-balanced
    Can die in a timely manner (Let's face it, 16k HP and GIGANTIC HEALS lead to boring fights)

Void is best AT. Cursed is close second. But the Radiant is God tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgfs-DsU3s

lol @ Forz' video.

And yes, I suppose I do have to fill in for Lucy. :D Liken me to the old grandpa in the rocking chair shouting about how things were better back in my day and you kids and your dubsteps and 16k HP, we used to make good with just 5k!
    edited February 2013
    Void is best AT. Cursed is close second. But the Radiant is God tier.

Ehm, I can't seem to find Glacier, did you forget it?

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    [...]

lol AT PvP ftw

...okay... next you'll be asking for in-focus footage of Big Foot.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

...okay... next you'll be asking for in-focus footage of Big Foot.

But we do have in-focus footage of Bigfoot! Haven't you seen those beef jerky commercials where people mess with him and his love for this specific brand of beef jerky?
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    But we do have in-focus footage of Bigfoot! Haven't you seen those beef jerky commercials where people mess with him and his love for this specific brand of beef jerky?

That's not big foot... that's actually Big Hands. It's easy to get the two mixed up... cause you know what they say about neanderthals with big hands...

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited February 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

That's not big foot... that's actually Big Hands. It's easy to get the two mixed up... cause you know what they say about neanderthals with big hands...

The bigger the hands, the smaller the brain?
    edited February 2013

You are scared of innovation too?

Leibniz is rolling in his grave.
    edited February 2013
    I'm probably going to post some videos soon, since I'm just about the only melee concept left in pvp. lol (real ones, not for trolling purposes >_>).

Been waiting for several games to get going, but the games I did play were disrupted.
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Oh god, I love these kind of videos. They're always hilarious.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This one is from 2010.

It's a demo, so you can move around in it while people fight.

Drop it into a folder in Live called "demo" (or create and drop)

In command line, launch with gameclient -demoplay <demonamewithextension>
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm probably going to post some videos soon, since I'm just about the only melee concept left in pvp. lol (real ones, not for trolling purposes >_>).

Been waiting for several games to get going, but the games I did play were disrupted.

Right, of course you're the only melee concept in PvP.

Except for Ryder on his SS build, McLuving's Devastator, Green with his UR build, Blood with his melee build, and numerous NPG-only users.

I can see how you'd think you're the only one left.

Yay for you.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
    edited February 2013

Except for Ryder on his SS build, McLuving's Devastator, Green with his UR build, Blood with his melee build, and numerous NPG-only users.

Yay for you.

And R.H.I.N.O. and Noreck and Hank, and technically... Paragon, and Brou, Alpha Omega and even Shaguar.

Now, I'm sure there will be call-outs in terms of 'concept' but who gives a damn when the one saying it is a boring arcane ninja popping angel wings?

edited February 2013
    Don't forget Void@zxgx (Dark Crusade) and Firework@Spetzii (Altered Egos)

More evidence lucidity is a clueless moronic newb who talks without thinking.
    edited February 2013
    Also Voltak Crush and WESKER too.

uh, melee CONCEPT? what MELEE CONCEPT are you talking about? you run thunderbolt lunge, boomerang throw, breakaway shot, dragon kick and dragon's claws with ascension and aopm. on what planet is that considered melee concept?

Lucidiot once again proves to be a RET**D.
    edited February 2013

Yay for you.

Ryder doesn't play Hero Games. McLuving uses a pvp troll build in hero games and not that. Green's UR build isn't even a build. It has a shield gen device. Hardly a concept. lol

You're right about darkon though. Everything else you were wrong about, but I can see why you're so eager to troll me.
    edited February 2013
    And R.H.I.N.O. and Noreck and Hank, and technically... Paragon, and Brou, Alpha Omega and even Shaguar.

Now, I'm sure there will be call-outs in terms of 'concept' but who gives a damn when the one saying it is a boring arcane ninja popping angel wings?

LOL

Who cares about concepts when you guys are so odd anyway? :) Shaguar doesn't create anything or even think on his own, so he doesn't count. Alpha Omega quit the game for a while; I know that because he's my friend. Brou hasn't been in there for a while either.

Archetypes don't count as "concepts" because these people never invented them in the first place. So you're not 100% right either.

You have a lot of nerve acting like you're so knowledgeable and silencing me and then messing up your counter-argument. At least this time you did get my statement right, however.

What people like you don't understand is that my "build" isn't just one build, and most of them are concepts, not all. lol Use of Ascension doesn't indicate whether I'm using one of my concept builds or not. Think before you debate me!

I haven't used Ascension in a very long time; most of the time I've played hero games I haven't bothered with it, and I use it a lot less than all of you.

Go troll someone else.
    edited February 2013
    Also Voltak Crush and WESKER too.

uh, melee CONCEPT? what MELEE CONCEPT are you talking about? you run thunderbolt lunge, boomerang throw, breakaway shot, dragon kick and dragon's claws with ascension and aopm. on what planet is that considered melee concept?

Lucidity once again proves to be a genius.

fixed ^_^

LOL.. I'm not from this planet. ^_~ I find it quite hilarious, however, that your post answers your own rhetorical question. hahah xD

I don't care about CONcepts anymore because those guys are copycats too; they all use the same stupid stuff and pretend like that's all they should do. haha
    edited February 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Don't forget Void@zxgx (Dark Crusade) and Firework@Spetzii (Altered Egos)

More evidence lucidity is a clueless moronic newb who talks without thinking.

lol, yup that's why you had to silence me for 24 hours... I mean, it's not like you had anything to hide. ^_~

I love how people will believe that "everyone is saying x, so x must be true"

void is a copynuub, not a CONcept. He couldn't beat me then he called for backup. hehe... after that I hated those guys. :P That's nice that spetz has a CON but he doesn't use it lately. I've talked to him and did whatever damage control I could during a 20 minute match, since you wouldn't clean up your own puke. He also seems a lot more humble at times than the likes of you, noobtree.

Pretty soon you won't be able to hide the real reason why you're such a troll. Enjoy the silence until then. :P
    edited February 2013
    Shaguar doesn't create anything or even think on his own, so he doesn't count.

Funny thing is I can name 4 people just in the last week alone that I have made builds for. And all 8 of my characters are my own tweaked creations for my playstyle. All of which you are too scared to duel 1vs1 and run away from in B.A.S.H. Nice try though. Trolling without evidence makes you an even bigger idiot.

Oh and P.S. Shaguar stomped you in a duel you initiated, while you tried to troll. Don't remember? Here you go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsyoEg8uAPI

'Nuff said. KTHX BAI lucidiot :)
    edited February 2013
    LOL We all know you are nuub, brad, so you're the only one in champions whom I discard everything you say. I find your replies hilarious and ridiculous at best. Even when you troll malware it's funny, since you know almost nothing about this game.

It's funny though how you added a real description (if you could call it 'real') after I laughed at you for having only one word. xD Then you cut out the first 11 minutes after I told people the truth (that I wasn't really fighting you at all, just kiting and dancing). Killing me when I fell asleep during your device spam doesn't count as "winning," especially since I've killed you more times than I can remember, and I enjoy watching other people kill you too. :P But I'm glad you're happy! I slept quite well after that match. haha

Of course, according to your "logic" I'm "better" than green. haha... Hey, you said it, not me. I troll'd you while he tried to beat you again, then after you two tied AGAIN, another copynuub came and killed him, then I killed the copycat while he stopped attacking me, because he killed my PvE build. :P

But I can't tell the truth and say I don't have bragging rights, you gave them to me because of your fallacy. So "I beat green w00!" Thanks, bradley, even though it only makes sense in your fantasy.
  • embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ehm, I can't seem to find Glacier, did you forget it?

The Glacier is not good, but pretty much overpowered for around 5 months by now :rolleyes:
    I wonder if the dev's are ever going to fix it. If you don't know what i'm talking about,
    try fighting a well geared Glacier with another AT. It is supposed to be a tank, yet it deals
    12k crits which is plainly a design flaw, nothing else.

>

Release Notes, November 9

Ice
    -Ice Cage: Periodic Damage of cages increased by 100%.
    -Ice Cage: This power now scales with you as you get stronger.

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=co-patch-notes&paged=2

I'm shocked that nobody else noticed this... so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    LOL We all know you are nuub, brad, so you're the only one in champions whom I discard everything you say. I find your replies hilarious and ridiculous at best. Even when you troll malware it's funny, since you know almost nothing about this game.

It's funny though how you added a real description (if you could call it 'real') after I laughed at you for having only one word. xD Then you cut out the first 11 minutes after I told people the truth (that I wasn't really fighting you at all, just kiting and dancing). Killing me when I fell asleep during your device spam doesn't count as "winning," especially since I've killed you more times than I can remember, and I enjoy watching other people kill you too. :P But I'm glad you're happy! I slept quite well after that match. haha

Of course, according to your "logic" I'm "better" than green. haha... Hey, you said it, not me. I troll'd you while he tried to beat you again, then after you two tied AGAIN, another copynuub came and killed him, then I killed the copycat while he stopped attacking me, because he killed my PvE build. :P

But I can't tell the truth and say I don't have bragging rights, you gave them to me because of your fallacy. So "I beat green w00!" Thanks, bradley, even though it only makes sense in your fantasy.

1. I couldn't care less how you find my replies. Everyone knows you are terrible at this game. You're just a raging forum troll since you can't do anything to anyone in game.

2. I have no idea what you are talking about since I've had the same description on my video since I uploaded it. Also, I have the full version still which clearly shows you trying to kill me with your weak dragon claws and dragon kicks while I just stand there and laugh. Like I said before, no one wants to see a 28 minute duel. Also, excuses for why you lost mean nothing to me. You lost. Get over it. I would think by now you would be so used to losing that you don't need to make excuses. Pathetic.

3. Like I have said before numerous times, you have NEVER beat any of my FF characters in your life. The only time you have beat me is with your FF when I was a squishy under 5k HP blade. Congrats. When I went FF and 1 shotted you with FC 3 times in a row, 2 of which you were in teleport trying to run (as usual), is when you got scared and ignored me.

4. You are the games worst piece of trash, never compare yourself to green mean slimey sniping machine again you insignificant worthless piece of dog poo. Everyone knows you can't beat ANY of the so called "copynubs" you mention. We have all gone through this. All you can do is kill pve and RP pvpers. So much so that I don't even have to say it anymore.

5. All your so-called "friends" pm me in game talking trash about you and thanking me and complimenting me on stomping your ugly face. Everyone laughs at you and mocks you to your face and behind your back in this game and yet you think you're liked and amazing. Quite funny and sad at the same time. Seems like you're the only person living in a fantasy.
    edited February 2013
    snip

Not one to wade into these things but do you have proof to back up your claims? Playing enough alerts I do know Lucy can kick some ****. All you have done here is rant like a ten year old.

I know who Lucy is no idea who you are and you can retort with the obvious I dont know yew but that be lies and lying is bad.

Basically if I dont know a person in CO they is nobody and I dont know yew.

Did I tell yew I am modest I am modest LIKE A BOSS!

c99b4211-d7e6-4042-ac8e-9d67c33575e2.jpg

Watch this nub take this post seriously...popcorn anyone?
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited February 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Not one to wade into these things but do you have proof to back up your claims? Playing enough alerts I do know Lucy can kick some ****. All you have done here is rant like a ten year old.

I know who Lucy is no idea who you are and you can retort with the obvious I dont know yew but that be lies and lying is bad.

Did I tell yew I am modest I am modest LIKE A BOSS!

Watch this nub take this post seriously...popcorn anyone?

.... lol i used to talk to you in S.E.C.R.E.T. all the time. I've also done alerts with you and I have dueled you (for fun) before. I won't say my pve toons since this is a pvp forum. I am shaGuar :)

And I have backed up and proven all my claims already. No need anymore.
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for talking some sense into these m0rtals, Nepht. <3

and brad you have nothing to back up since you never did anything anyway. lol!
  • confuse1hconfuse1h Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nepht wrote: »

If u dunno who shaguar is then u either dont pvp or u are a complete moron. ne1 who pvps regularly knows him and how good he is. and i can vouch for him that what he says is true about lucy, ive personally witnessed him beat the snot out of her in bash and also in 1vs1 on more than 1 occassions.

lucidity blows.
    edited February 2013
    bad, me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    lol I see d0guar just created a third account. xD February 2013. You better hope this fools everyone else.

You hypocrites never fail to project. You think I hate you because I think I'm better? haha... Even if I am, it's still pathetic that you assume that's all I'm "about."

Everybody who plays knows shaggy is nuub, except maybe green since he didn't win. >_> Once shaggy builds something of his own and stops getting hand-me-downs from people he hasn't met yet, I'll leave him alone. As for you, I'll take that as an insult since psychiatrists are scam artists. Get your reaper's embrace in there and do some damage, or shut the front door, your choice. :P I used to respect you this entire time until you said that. Thanks for showing me who you truly are. Speaking of identity, I hope you're not fookilla, for your sake.
    edited February 2013
    lol I see d0guar just created a third account. xD February 2013. You better hope this fools everyone else.

You hypocrites never fail to project. You think I hate you because I think I'm better? haha... Even if I am, it's still pathetic that you assume that's all I'm "about."

Everybody who plays knows shaggy is nuub, except maybe green since he didn't win. >_> Once shaggy builds something of his own and stops getting hand-me-downs from people he hasn't met yet, I'll leave him alone. As for you, I'll take that as an insult since psychiatrists are scam artists. Get your reaper's embrace in there and do some damage, or shut the front door, your choice. :P I used to respect you this entire time until you said that. Thanks for showing me who you truly are. Speaking of identity, I hope you're not fookilla, for your sake.

I just wouldn't like if things get out of control. Ok, the comparison was a bit harsh ikr.
    But remember, there is a thin line between being a genius or mentally ill.

my apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Psychiatrists have no clue where that line is. Next time get your facts straight before you assume I tell people off for no good reason.
    edited February 2013
    Psychiatrists have no clue where that line is. Next time get your facts straight before you assume I tell people off for no good reason.

I just happened to have read every single of your posts.
    And other peoples posts directed at you.

And 1+1 is 2

#Again, i do not hate / dislike you in any way. I just care for those who
    seem to be in need of help. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013

LOL actually, this isnt shaguar u noob. im friends with shag from another game and he got me into this game. spectroG is my in game name and i was there wen u tried to show off and said u will show me how bad shaguar is and then he 1 shotted u a couple of weeks ago. ROFL. get ripped kid.

oh ye and then we trolled u so hard with teleport u turned into a jet then we trolled u still so u ragequit and went into an alert lol.
    edited February 2013
    All you did was read posts. I'm not a forum ho. >_>

J. C. Maxwell didn't believe "1+1=2" when he corrected Ampere's law. He added a term that he and nobody else thought about, then later he found out that the term he added made it true, but not before.
    edited February 2013
    confuse1h wrote: »
    LOL actually, this isnt shaguar u noob. im friends with shag from another game and he got me into this game. spectroG is my in game name and i was there wen u tried to show off and said u will show me how bad shaguar is and then he 1 shotted u a couple of weeks ago. ROFL. get ripped kid.

oh ye and then we trolled u so hard with teleport u turned into a jet then we trolled u still so u ragequit and went into an alert lol.

You talk like him though, but you write like you're trying not to write like him. In one ear and out the other. I see no difference between him and you, and the fact that you didn't bother to explain why you have a suspicious name with no avatar and a Feb 2013 date until I said it makes your reply look dubious at best. It's all the same to me.
    edited February 2013
    All you did was read posts. I'm not a forum ho. >_>

J. C. Maxwell didn't believe "1+1=2" when he corrected Ampere's law. He added a term that he and nobody else thought about, then later he found out that the term he added made it true, but not before.

Are you married, yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    I thought you might be respectable until that reply there. I won't believe you ever again.
    edited February 2013
    I thought you might be respectable until that reply there. I won't believe you ever again.

Awwtz.. :frown: i am respectable and a nice guy, i'll get rid of the
    comparison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    confuse1h wrote: »

haha yo justin just leave it alone. she's a f**kin re**rd and I already posted about that 1 shot in some other thread. The teleport trolling was fun though xD. Thanks for the support but everyone already knows lucidiot is a liar and a newb so don't waste your time, she's all bark and no bite.

Anyway, come on skype more bro! :P
    edited February 2013
    aiight im on lol. and next time i see lucidity imma kill her with my unleashed. watta noob yo.
    edited February 2013
    Too late, swordsman. I demoted you to whichever low rank f00ky has until you prove that you know more than a bunch of hearsay. :P I'll see you in hell (i.e. BASH ^_^).

heh... I see a pattern now o_o

Every time I laugh at brad for something now, he tries to correct his mistake with another cover up. He did that with his video and now this. I haven't heard him talk since I blocked his blade AT in August, so I don't know if this is an ongoing thing with him.

I don't know why you're doing it, but you each time you do it you make yourself look worse than I thought you were.
    edited February 2013
    LOL

Who cares about concepts when you guys are so odd anyway? :)

You do, otherwise you wouldn't claim to be what you actually aren't.
    You have a lot of nerve acting like you're so knowledgeable and silencing me and then messing up your counter-argument. At least this time you did get my statement right, however.

I can't ignore a person that I already ignore.
    What people like you don't understand is that my "build" isn't just one build, and most of them are concepts, not all. lol Use of Ascension doesn't indicate whether I'm using one of my concept builds or not. Think before you debate me!

I do think. Do you think before causing such a shaitstorm of nonsense in all the topics even if most of them don't concern you?
    I haven't used Ascension in a very long time; most of the time I've played hero games I haven't bothered with it, and I use it a lot less than all of you.

Cool, and?

Look. What do you seek to do right now that requires you to post on all the topics and be a total jerk? If you want to be respected, and apparently worshipped as you seem to think that your very presence is a blessing to mankind ehm... you're doing wrong. I mean, even the 'normal' people going through them barely get the time to look at the topics that they already think that you're just a noisy brat.

edited February 2013
    Not sure if serious...
    edited February 2013
    .... lol i used to talk to you in S.E.C.R.E.T. all the time. I've also done alerts with you and I have dueled you (for fun) before. I won't say my pve toons since this is a pvp forum. I am shaGuar :)

And I have backed up and proven all my claims already. No need anymore.

My god shag I was taking the piss I knew it was you. Wasn't serious LOL. I was just mimicking you all . For crying out loud man . Damn kids these days......