test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oh the irony - PW survey email - dead link

bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
I just thought I'd post how ironic I found it that a Perfect World survey email I got, when I click the "submit" button to send in my results, brings me to a dead link. Do you think they're trying to tell us something? :tongue:
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• draxonflydraxonfly Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ? try again... it took me to a thank you screen...

If it still doesn't work, try 'viewing the email in your browser' (there is a link in the email itself for that) and then submit.
    draxonflynw1.jpg
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I try through the email, I get the below:

We are sorry, a system error has occurred. We were unable to capture your response. Please try again shortly.

If I try the "view as a webpage" option, I get the below, (but there's no actual link to click and the page never refreshes):

Click the link below if the page does not load in 5 seconds
    Go to your link

Mind you, I can load all other pages without issue...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Weird...

I went right to the Thank You screen on both of my accounts. And i answered the survey (is one question really a survey?) on my phone; not even hooked up to wifi...
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Worked fine for me.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This isn't the doom thread we're looking for.

iAdqd0b.jpg