test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connecting to the account server...

eaingsoup3eaingsoup3 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
Anyone else not being able to log on and getting:

"Connection to the account server timed out"?
Post edited by eaingsoup3 on

Comments

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have had this same issue myself... For the past week or so, I would get random disconnects from the game. When I tried to log back in, I would get a message saying "Could not connect to Account Server". Today has been the worst for me. At least 10 disconnects and about half of them would give me the account server message. The rest of the time, I could log in normally, but would get another disconnect at various times and have to re-login again.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Now I can't even stay online for than 5-10 minutes and get booted from the server... Hopefully tomorrow's "maintenance" will refresh the server. Until then, I'm done for the night.
  • eaingsoup3eaingsoup3 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I am still experiencing it...especially when logging into a new zone. Get about 10-15minutes of play then freezes my computer requiring a complete reboot.

Win8 feature? :P

And no response from Cryptic when asking for help.
  • jchrise102jchrise102 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Whenever I zone I loose connection to server and get booted from the game
    The old world will burn in the fires of industry
  • fistygutterfistygutter Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm also having an issue logging in to the game this morning. Same connecting to server message and then it kicks me back to the login with no errors. Haven't played in a month or so, was hoping to get some crimefighting done this afternoon.