test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buggy stuff, you have to expect at some point players will quit

lanessar13lanessar13 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Missions and Content
I ran into a number of bugs in the last two weeks attempting story arcs. Some of them are well-documented. Out of four arcs, two could not be completed, even after resetting the mission, and I had to quit entirely.

Demonflame: Demon Key kept getting stuck over and over in a corner of the antechamber just outside of Jack Fool's room. This prevents him from freeing (what I believe to be) the last entrapped entity.

Whiteout: Roin'esh Commander is unselectable as a target until you aggro him. Then, the boss kept duplicating himself. There were four bosses in the end room on my 3rd or fourth attempt. I would kill one "instance", of the boss, then the others would kill me, create a copy of the boss (usually two were in blobby floor tentacle mode).

I believe Serpent Flame was the only mission arc thusfar I could complete without stopping issues, but I did have to reset a couple of missions. Notably the first boss, who got stuck in the wall and would alpha you into oblivion without being able to return fire, and the flying sorceress, who got hung up in a rock whilst flying at one point, keeping her immune and for some reason the statues were unselectable.

It's very annoying not to be able to play these otherwise fun arcs.