test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for old (CoX folks) and NEW friends.

2»

Comments

• Options
    onyx5cohproservonyx5cohproserv Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hiyas Dina 8) after the time in COH limbo after the community we grew to love was so quickly destroyed by the corp we supported for all those yrs. Was a nice thanks to all that gave to keep CoH-CoV alive. I'm glad to see we have a new home to hopefully build again. I played on Protector the last 6 yrs of the game but dipped over from time to time on Virtue after the mass exit when all was moving to get more team play. I miss you all and hope to join in on the fun

thx
    Formally Onyx-5 troller, healer, def and MM long live the Gamers
  • Options
    maximillieanmaximilliean Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi all,
    Long time CoX (though mostly CoV once it came out), I started with a bunch of friends when it was first released until my PC blew up. When I was finally able to replace it I played on Liberty until the *&$^#%($) at NCSoft shut the servers down.

Since then I have sort of just wandered aimlessly from game to game (so far nothing has been as fun as CoX). I finally decided to give Champions a try a few days ago and finally decided to check out the forums.

I still miss CoX and the wonderful players there (and my Masterminds).

Oh I was Maximilliean there too.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi all,
    Long time CoX (though mostly CoV once it came out), I started with a bunch of friends when it was first released until my PC blew up. When I was finally able to replace it I played on Liberty until the *&$^#%($) at NCSoft shut the servers down.

Since then I have sort of just wandered aimlessly from game to game (so far nothing has been as fun as CoX). I finally decided to give Champions a try a few days ago and finally decided to check out the forums.

Welcome to Champions Online!
  • Options
    aingealiusaingealius Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Greetings Dinah!!!! I've seen you around on Virtue and even teamed with you once or twice on my main toon Starrball, who I might add has made the transition to CO. I've just recently joined CO and unfortunately cannot afford a subscription so I'm a F2P at the moment, (eck!! I miss my hero/ costume options!) But just search for @nemekai !! Look forward to running with you again!! Also for anyone else, I also ran on Protector for a bit.
  • Options
    jenadarajenadara Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi all,

Liberty represent! I was also on that server, but mostly hero side. I played for about 3/4 years. aka Iron's Sweet Slice/Miss Geek/Witchdoctor/Hidden Frequency/Miss Alwaysright. I still use some of those names in various games I play. lol Law Bringers was my Supergroup. CoH is where I met my boyfriend, and we are still together!

I just started to dl Champions for the 3rd or 4th time now. I played previously but soon became frustrated because my computer was too old and making it unenjoyable. Hopefully my recent upgrades have made it tolerable this time.
    edited November 2013
    I've decided to make a home here & see how many old friends (& friends of friends!) I can mingle with. This is a very social game compared to a lot of others that are worthy contenders of COX's content. I'm Tessa, known here as tessacoh, or just call me Tessa! I've been here before but never really committed. Well, now's the time and I'm committing. Hope to see you around :)
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey. Welcome!
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    highjusticarhighjusticar Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I played CoH off and on though I never let my sub expire until the Dark Ones forced me off the server.

My main character on Champion was Lady All-Star, an INV/EM tank. I kind of made her here, but its just not the same, so I doubt she will ever get over level 6. Maybe I can find a good force/might or unarmed build that I am happy with one day.

I took part in many Tanker Tuesdays on Champion and many Incarnate groups. I was also active in the two main chat channels as Knight Marshal.
  • Options
    luciferion3luciferion3 Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone. I played CoX for 8 years, mostly on the Justice server. I tried DCUO for a bit, but it never stuck with me. I'm really enjoying this game so far and would love to team up with some former CoX players.

My global is @Xymox8
  • Options
    jmandalore2814jmandalore2814 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's great that this exists. I used to play CoH too and I'm glad that Champs is still online and running. Anyone have a suggestion for a good RP server?
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's great that this exists. I used to play CoH too and I'm glad that Champs is still online and running. Anyone have a suggestion for a good RP server?

No servers here, just multiple instances of the same zones. The super group recruitment sections of the forums here is a good place to find RP super groups if you want. Like my group (the Blackwatch Defenders), we are always looking to add good RPers to our fun events.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    nirraddrappehsnirraddrappehs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi dyna, umm maybe you remember me?

I was Adam Marvel and also Busted Super-Bot.

I was on champion and a member of the Sg Vanguard.

I like you couldn't get my fix and came to champions.

also I think i remember you from a sewer run. was your original costume pink and you looked like an Electra inspired toon?

would love to get back in touch with some coh players. I dont know if its the times or the game but the community in champions has more trolls than moordor...