test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapons Draw Button?

thekazekamithekazekami Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestions Box
Yes, I know this has been brought up before. Yes I know of the weapon out bind that can be used.

/bind KEY PowersCancelAllActivations

I mean a button that's available that you just press and the weapon comes out. I'm not sure why the devs haven't made one yet already.

What about characters with multiple weapons? Like say Munitions which has pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sub machine guns, rocket launchers and gatling guns.

Make it so the button cycles between each weapon, simple. At least I hope it would be, given I don't know anything about programming.

Still it seems simple enough to do, right?
Post edited by thekazekami on

Comments

• braxzanabraxzana Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Like many, I, too, wish for something like this. Or even a /brandish command. I can see the potential for complications in that there are many different KINDS of weapons, so you'd almost have to make a /brandish_Melee, /brandish_heavyWeapon, /brandish_Rifle, /brandish_pistol and so on...

Along the same vein, I'd also like to be able to trigger Forms and/or slotted passives' visual effect whenever you wanted (not just IN combat). You can often fake this by Blocking, which sometimes activates the special effect.

Of course, trigger-able Auras would be a step farther and more comprehensive a solution. :)