test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Specialization Tree Issue

techknightprimetechknightprime Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
When attempting to change some of my new Level 40's abilities, I chose Undo Free in the powerhouse. Secondary Stats and Specializations were removed as expected. Chose Secondaries, but after selecting ten points in Specializations, I cannot choose what role I would like (the selection arrows are missing). Anyone know what might be causing this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by techknightprime on

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,614 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This feature is working as intended, but not as needed.

The free removal lets you reapply the points as you see fit. To actually change the trees you need to click on Remove All again and spend 50 global to reselect your trees which also lets you reselect your Primary and Secondary Stats and your talents.

It would be more obvious to first time lookers if the power selection and removal window was changed to include a button for every function rather than try and cram as many functions into a single button that works differently in different situations without explanation.
  • secondalksecondalk Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Something is off about this.

Choosing 'remove free' will, depending on the roll of the dice, allow you to respec anywhere between the entire tree to just the Tier 3 specs.

By adding/removing points from the bottom-most tree you are 'locked' to, you'll eventually toggle the selection arrows that allow you to switch specializations.

Ontop of the above, it seems that in all cases after using the 'Remove Free' option, the Tier 3 section of the display will be bugged and not display your selected tree properly.

See image