PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name:

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
Level 6: Intelligence (Primary)
Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Powers:
Level 1: Force Bolts (Energy Refraction)
Level 1: Force Shield (Force Sheathe)
Level 6: Protection Field
Level 8: Force Geyser
Level 11: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Invulnerability (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 17: Concentration (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Lock N Load (Rank 2)
Level 23: Ego Surge (Nimble Mind)
Level 26: Force Cascade (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 29: Masterful Dodge
Level 32: Molecular Self-Assembly
Level 35:
Level 38:
Post edited by johnjohniii on

Comments

• forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Evasive Maneouvres for a little more dodge is the experts choice I believe.
    Another Active Offence could work nicely maybe Electric Sheathe w Matter Energy Union.
    Force Eruption w Gravitational Polarity for when they're all around you and the damage bonus.
    Or multi task with Empathic Healing and Rez Serum/Redemption.

In an ideal world I like to have my block at rank 2 but I'm not entirely sure why!

Oops I forgot Electric Sheathe counts as an energy form and will thus be consumed by your next cascade so too will Ego Surge! Maybe Intensity instead?
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I cannot highly enough recommend Circle of Arcane Power. It counts as an energy form and it fills your energy bar quickly. You drop that, then you can open on a mob with a fully charged FC from outside their perception range, often one-shotting the entire group.

I would highly recommend dumping either REC or END as a SS and picking up EGO. Actually, I would recommend dropping both and picking up EGO and DEX. I run a force character with EGO/INT/CON as my SS's and almost never have any real energy issues. In any case, you should not need all 3: INT, REC and END.

You could always swap Invulnerability for Defiance. Defiance will help fill your energy bar, and actually is better defense than Invul, if played right.

I recommend Bountiful Chi Resurgance over Conviction. It also pairs nicely with your Masterful Dodge. I know you use Conv to proc MSA, but that's a whole lot of button smashing. Your energy issues shouldn't be that bad, especially with the other procs you have.

Let's see, I've only suggested 1 new power, and you have 2 empty slots. I would recommend some sort of DoT fire-and-forget power. That way you can shoot it off and let it do it's thing while you are busy doing other stuff. It just adds nicely to overall DPS. Plus, most of them have recycle times, so it will proc MSA.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.