test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holiday Characters

jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
Just curious.
How many of you folks run special, holiday themed characters?
Me, I've got Krampus the Christmas Demon that I only play during the month of December. Been doing that since C.O.'s first Christmas. I've seen a few other Holiday themed toons for various Holidays out there as well.
So, who out there in Player Land has a special in game Holiday toon/tradition?

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
Post edited by jorifice1 on

Comments

• Options
    sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Just curious.
    How many of you folks run special, holiday themed characters?
    Me, I've got Krampus the Christmas Demon that I only play during the month of December. Been doing that since C.O.'s first Christmas. I've seen a few other Holiday themed toons for various Holidays out there as well.
    So, who out there in Player Land has a special in game Holiday toon/tradition?

I like to make holiday costumes for my characters... does that count? Oh, and I sometimes play with my holiday becomes just for giggles.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have a xmas toon called Teddy Stabyewlots.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    valasquavalasqua Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    One of my boys had a Hanukkah Harry character on CoH; maybe I'll remake him when Hanukkah starts next week.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Krampus. I salute you sir.

I mostly don't run a Winter themed character, although I do have holiday costumes to use.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'll be making my first this year, Parson Brown.

As in this line from "Winter Wonderland"

"In the meadow we can build a snowman,
    then pretend that he is Parson Brown."

I'll have to find a perm Become Snowman device too :P

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

I put on holiday costumes for my current toons, but this thread inspired me to try out a holiday hero.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I made a virgin Mother and recently made a bunch of snow related
    toons to get the most out of the winter event personal snow flurries.
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had a character named The Spirit of Christmas who was a reindeer thingy.

Then I deleted her lol.
  • Options
    xgcoxgco Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Might not be a character I play as, but one of my main's Nemesis was a girl named Peppermint. She was a disgruntled retail employee who somehow got magic powers and used them for evil. She kind of looked like an elf.
  • Options
    mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I too will make one this year, feel the chill already. Since I already got a Big Bear Polar Bear to test them out
  • Options
    pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Not directly a holiday, but recently I made a character called Agent 21. He's the top enforcer of a mysterious, shadowy organization who want to bring the apokalypse (through non-magical means) to the world. Why? Because he and his organization are superstitious, religious nutjobs and believe the world has to end just like the Mayas predicted.

He's a weapon master with a high-tech transforming weapon wit 4 different forms, each of them themed after one of the Horsemen of the Apokalypse. A bow for Conquest, a sword for War, Bolas/Chains for Famine and a scythe for Death. And as soon as they're out he'll also drive a Widow grav-bike called Pandora.

(For additional horseman-ness he's also modeled after Christopher Walken in Sleepy Hollow.)